Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders (1431 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by joshuaidibia(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Long story short. They met in the University (Delsu) when he was in 100level (10years ago) they've been dating ever since and she stood by him during the darkest of times. Yesterday was indeed one of the happiest day of their life, nothing has ever felt so damn good. The wedding was a big success and lots of love, support and prayers from everyone. Their court wedding is coming up next. Below are some pre-wedding shoot and pictures from their traditional wedding.

10 Likes

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by joshuaidibia(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Sonnobax15(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
cheesy
All these fine ladies wey don ready to settle down,na where una take dey see them dey hijack from self? grin

Op,are you an urhobo?

Btw, congrats first?

2 Likes

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by madridguy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations. May God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by ahnie: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations may you both continue to grow in love together and raise beautiful kids.
Congratulations once more.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by izzou(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations brother smiley

I can't imagine myself doing pre wedding pictures oh embarassed

I'd like just one or two pictures for the whole wedding. I wish I could find a girl wants this too.

grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Kriss216: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
The smile on her face will open a sane man's eyes to see marriage favours women more.

Congratulations to Her.

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congrats bro

Delsu!! My alma mater?? grin grin

Make I no talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy
Congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Petyprincess(f): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations guys, May God bless your union.
Meanwhile red pilled guys right now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by FaithELEFAN(f): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations happy married life

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by skywalker240(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations mate

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by FaithELEFAN(f): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Petyprincess:

Leave redpill alone. No one wants a bitter woman.. try to work on your man fingers too. Release the corn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by chatinent: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mehn, I love this combination.

Uncle, abeg remove that hat, there's sth suspicious about your head size I want to check.

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by XXXXTENTACION: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations.... lipsrsealed
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by chatinent: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:
Mehn, I love this combination.

Uncle, abeg remove that hat, there's sth suspicious about your head size i want to check.

Guy, free these people.
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by TheStranger: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Homeboiy: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Your good to go

But 10 years ah

I can’t imagine how many times you have smashed that kitty

☹️
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by OscarJaden(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulation to them

This could be us@Hintona but you say u never ready
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
You both looks catty,happy married life.God when? it is well.
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by SmartPolician: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
If una marry all the fine girls finish, who come marry the ugly ones? undecided

Congratulations, OP! I wish you happy married life!

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by care4you: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
so we have handsome guys here on nairaland?...wow!

the guy is so cute.

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by daddytime(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sharp cam...

Na now marriage start oh...na wedding una just do so.

I wish you guys loads of happiness and the strength to wade through this institution.

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by FIFApresident1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Chai, the wife is beautiful.
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by dan9ice(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations bro

Normal editing
The photographer deserve one kolanut

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
joshuaidibia:
Long story short. They met in the University (Delsu) when he was in 100level (10years ago) they've been dating ever since and she stood by him during the darkest of times. Yesterday was indeed one of the happiest day of their life, nothing has ever felt so damn good. The wedding was a big success and lots of love, support and prayers from everyone. Their court wedding is coming up next. Below are some pre-wedding shoot and pictures from their traditional wedding.

Osheyyy congratulations

Una too fine kiss kiss kiss
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Jaybee3455(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
joshuaidibia:
the lady is urhobo
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Rainee: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kriss216:
The smile on her face will open a sane man's eyes to see marriage favours women more.

Congratulations to Her.
make she frown?
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
May their union be fruitful

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Petyprincess:

1 Like

Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Passionate888: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by Passionate888: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Jaybee3455:
the lady is urhobo
No.
Re: Traditional wedding of two Nairalanders by chatinent: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lalasticlala Dominique seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Anime Can You Recommend? / . / Grid Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.