Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! (2800 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Of course its not my mother nor my sisters, that birthgiver of a mother i have is the one woman i wished never even existed, or at least never got attached to me in the first place!

There is this 1% of women around me i actually can't deny my love and respect for, no matter how hard it is for me to with all this rage i embody. I call them 1% because they are not even physical, i guess thats probably why i wouldn't resent them too.

I am a big part of a popular online fanbase, i am a very well known in this fanbase, infact i'm so conspicuous that if the true identity of TheGidRedpiller gets some how leaked, i could loose a whole lot of amazing people, women to be exact obviously because this fanbase consists of 80% females!

Now why do i respect this women so much even though i hate the fact that i do??
Pretty simple: They Prove Me Wrong Every Single Time! And It Pisses Me Off!

Still Typing...
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Sonnobax15(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Una see who dey produce the redpill wey some mumu dey take without prescription? undecided. The Nigha is equally a SIMP before some vaginarians tongue.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by skywalker240(m): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Kriss216: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
. that birthgiver of a mother i have is the one woman wished never even existed, or at least never got attached to me in the first place!

Time to forgive and let it go.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Kriss216: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Una see who dey produce the redpill wey some mumu dey take without prescription? undecided. The Nigha is equally a SIMP before some vaginarians tongue.
A simp cos he respects a smaller portion of women

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by XXXXTENTACION: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Everything na strategy.... Know when to be a simp and know when to be a redpiller.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Sonnobax15(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Some nairalanders have even started to apply his principles in their lives to the extent that one even had to create a thread on how the toxicity of the redpill ideology had affected his life negatively undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Before i got the knowledge of the redpill i was obviously DOWN, and when i say down, i mean tired of being hurt over and over again, from my childhood experience to my relationships, my family and all. It seemed like i was meant to be used like a tissue paper and then dumped everytime by biittches.

Then i met this fanbase on twitter and of course i was negative about it in the first place but for the first time in my life, i met WOMEN WITH PURPOSE! They were so resourceful that i found it to be the ultimate godfather offer to get myself inclined with the feminine gender again! I slipped with my own sauce and i was appreciated immediately, something i have never experienced from women in my life!! THEY LOVED ME WITHOUT EVEN FULLY KNOWING ME!!

These women dragged me out of that depression i was set in at the time and as time went on, i couldn't go a day without engaging them once, they didn't know the impact they were giving but i did!

Still Typing...
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Homeboiy: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na so e be for feminists too
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Kriss216: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Some nairalanders have even started to apply his principles in their lives to the extent that one even had to create a thread on how the toxicity of the redpill ideology had affected his life negatively undecided
The crusade to emancipate men from the shackles and evil manipulations of Nigerian girls is a must. No one can stop it. Don't stress it.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Everyone has a story to tell his failure and his Victorious adventure life is like a pointer the direction it points at you,you follow without remorse..Op has 1%value for woman poor and good all na the pointer in his life. undecided
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is the point where i some of my followers will want to refer me as a simp in disguise but i swear i deserve that name!
I get pissed when i think about these things, why are these set of women residing in a part of me that i can't mess with me? I HATE MYSELF LOVING THEM TOO!! I mean, they are women too right and of course i'm not even sure they truly portray their real selves on social media so basically they could also be as bad or probably even worse but why can't i let them go?!!

Another funny thing? Of course if there's a fanbase, theres definitely a celebrity fave right? This fave is also female and annoyingly enough, this fave started off as an instagram twerker and sexually explicit promoter, definitely the kind of women i would bash today right? But guess what? This lady evolved from that bullshiit into a multimillionaire business woman ALL BY HERSELF!
How Many Women Do That?!!! Its Annoying Really!! FVVCK!

Still Typing...
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
I want to believe women are resourceless, i want to believe that women have absolutely nothing to offer, i want to believe that women are ever evil, selfish and inconsiderate but with every passing day that i mingle with this group of women, they prove me wrong again and again and again and it chokes me to the gut!

I am currently inactive on twitter because of nairaland, not that i can't handle my double personality and work perfectly on both but because i feel like a bad person having all this ideas about women but then still having a tonne of prospective women who believe in me! I feel like i'm stabbing them in the back and i'm so scared to the bone of loosing these women. I mean, how will they deal with the fact that i have a very betraying ulter ego?

The redpill has made me better and realise all my mistakes but it has changed who i am because i have had it pretty rough, i have had it very very rough!

Still Typing...
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Issues40(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
@The Gid redpiller. You were never red pilled from the start. You were only hurting from your bad experiences with females. And once you are done hurting and time heals you, you'd go back to swallowing the blue pill and living in female fantasies.

It's called life bro. You don't control the game in any way. You only play it with the OPTIONS you are GIVEN

I only pity your multitude of followers who are suffering from personality and multiple personality disorders because they attempted to force a change in their psyche and natural systems.....

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by syrecookie: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Please who will do airtime giveaway thi night oo, I need airtime!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2021

Redpill Redpill Redpill

But everyday they create articles about women, women, & women.

And many people are really entertaining him.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Vinnie2000(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sonnobax15:

That Boy is a Very Foolish Boy!

Did GidRedpiller force Anything on anybody?.. sad
If anyone does not like his Crazy yarns, simply stay away!
Like me, this is d 1st Time I am commenting on his Thread!

I hate It when an 18+ person blame his or her life Woes on an anoda Person! undecided
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
I guess its because i have never really encountered them in every light, i mean its only on social media right? But i just don't seem to be able to let them go!

The redpill made me reflect back on how my life was before i met these set of women but i never really had the time to take the pill serious until i was dragged back into depression by my mother, i mean, what else could get me depressed apart from that biittch that gave birth to me??!

Because of that i snapped mentally and i just took it out on everything, my brother had to contact the fanbase to come for me via phone calls or anything because he also noticed that i was very entangled to this people on twitter and i didn't even have any real friends so who else could he talk to?! Bro was scared!

That depression brought me back to the pill and this time i sank my head deep in it and overdosed!
That was how TheGidRedpiller started folks!

Still Typing...
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Back to the main details, at some point i will have to go back to them of course, that is the only place i seem to find solace without having to fume of rage everytime.

But i swear even they can't stop me from achieving what i need to achieve as TheGidRedpiller.
I know one day all of this will be exposed and they will know who i am behind the screen, they will see a mysoginistic, rage filled, bitter young man and by then i will know what my fate is.

I could breakdown if they just leave me although i expect that to happen but i hate the fact that i will feel sorry for breaking so many hearts...
I am fvvcking scared of loosing the T people...Damn!
Back to my writings for 1st of november, i work better at night.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Redpill Redpill Redpill
But everyday they created articles about women, women, & women.
And many people are really entertaining him.
You will never understand.
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
syrecookie:
Please who will do airtime giveaway thi night oo, I need airtime!
Get Out Of My Thread Pls.
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Of course its not my mother nor my sisters, that birthgiver of a mother i have is the one woman i wished never even existed, or at least never got attached to me in the first place!

There is this 1% of women around me i actually can't deny my love and respect for, no matter how hard it is for me to with all this rage i embody. I call them 1% because they are not even physical, i guess thats probably why i wouldn't resent them too.

I am a big part of a popular online fanbase, i am a very well known in this fanbase, infact i'm so conspicuous that if the true identity of TheGidRedpiller gets some how leaked, i could loose a whole lot of amazing people, women to be exact obviously because this fanbase consists of 80% females!

Now why do i respect this women so much even though i hate the fact that i do??
Pretty simple: They Prove Me Wrong Every Single Time! And It Pisses Me Off!

Still Typing...

You don chop?

4 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Time to forgive and let it go.
Forgive who? That biittch?!
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kriss216:
I deserved to be called that.
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

That Boy is a Very Foolish Boy!

Did GidRedpiller force Anything on anybody?.. sad
If anyone does not like his Crazy yarns, simply stay away!
Like me, this is d 1st Time I am commenting on his Thread!

I hate It when an 18+ person blame his or her life Woes on an anoda Person! undecided
Who are you talking about here
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by OnyeObodo: 1:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Whatever you do, never release your identity oo.

So many wicked femails can't wait to catch cruise with your personality...

You are destroying their major source of meal.

Dem go drag you thru the mod my nigga.
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by JOACHINpedro: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
smiley
NAWALT finally.
My mission has been accomplished.
Welcome back to reality Sire wink
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Candidlady: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kabiru please pass me that chair!
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:
Kabiru please pass me that chair!

Make im bring two abeg. grin grin grin
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Pussywar(f): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Back to the main details, at some point i will have to go back to them of course, that is the only place i seem to find solace without having to fume of rage everytime.

But i swear even they can't stop me from achieving what i need to achieve as TheGidRedpiller.
I know one day all of this will be exposed and they will know who i am behind the screen, they will see a mysoginistic, rage filled, bitter young man and by then i will know what my fate is.

I could breakdown if they just leave me although i expect that to happen but i hate the fact that i will feel sorry for breaking so many hearts...
I am fvvcking scared of loosing the T people...Damn!
Back to my writings for 1st of november, i work better at night.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

You became a misogynist because you where hurt and now you want to respect women again because someone showed you love. It’s better you just remain a misogynist.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Candidlady: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Make im bring two abeg. grin grin grin
lol
you go drink jameson black barrel to use enjoy the show?
=kabiru bring another chair and tell nkechi to bring cup and two pepsi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collection Of Sophia Momodu Big Booty Pics (+18 PHOTOS) / She Cheated Again And I Did This / We have been arguing about this, Who Should Be Allowed To Pass First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.