Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! (2807 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Candidlady:

lol

you go drink jameson black barrel to use enjoy the show?

=kabiru bring another chair and tell nkechi to bring cup and two pepsi
Your head dey there.
He should also add stuffed grilled chicken with a bottle and the best brand of vodka they've got.
OLDESTWARRIBOY , which Kain lady you go like take hold body make dem arrange one for you. grin
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Your head dey there.
He should also add stuffed grilled chicken with a bottle and the best brand of vodka they've got.
OLDESTWARRIBOY , which Kain lady you go like take hold body make dem arrange one for you. grin

grin grin

Today na Sunday o. somewhere in the bible says remember the Sabbath day and keep it only....Abeg I will take Fanta, and Malt. If monkey tail dey, bring come...don't worry I won't drink it today. Tomorrow morning wink wink
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Alusiizizi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
I've always been a RedPiller. Even from childhood, I instinctively knew to regard women differently from men. Always to treat women as sub-ordinate. I have never shaken the hand of a woman like I would a man. I was not taught any of this. I instinctively adopted these customs. As a consequence, I never experienced the betrayals, backstabbings and such source of re-education that move men to take the RedPill, although everytime I read yet another story about how a man's life was destroyed by a bitch and society pretends that the committed slight was little more offensive than squashing a cockroach with heel, my blood boils. Everyday I pray that the RedPill movement continues to gain momentum as it currently is, and I think that I speak for many a man when I proclaim that WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by bepositive11: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Back to the main details, at some point i will have to go back to them of course, that is the only place i seem to find solace without having to fume of rage everytime.

But i swear even they can't stop me from achieving what i need to achieve as TheGidRedpiller.
I know one day all of this will be exposed and they will know who i am behind the screen, they will see a mysoginistic, rage filled, bitter young man and by then i will know what my fate is.

I could breakdown if they just leave me although i expect that to happen but i hate the fact that i will feel sorry for breaking so many hearts...
I am fvvcking scared of loosing the T people...Damn!
Back to my writings for 1st of november, i work better at night.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

The problem is you keep generalising women. They are not all the same. There are some bad and there are some good. Work in becoming the kind of man who attracts and keeps the good women
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by sajmark(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

The redpill made me reflect back on how my life was before i met these set of women but i never really had the time to take the pill serious until i was dragged back into depression by my mother, i mean, what else could get me depressed apart from that biittch that gave birth to me??!
Bro please what did your mother do to you to warrant this?
I'm sure that almost everyone gets the shit end of the stick from their mothers every now and then but reading your comments about your mom beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Jecint: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thegidredpillar ,I've been following your post on guestmode. I must say redpill is what many guys need in their life.

Redpill shouldn't be women hate though but understanding that as a man you aren't meant to bankroll , respect , honour any body especially women just because the person is female , these should be earned.

I'm female by the way☺
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by lasisi69(f): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I want to believe women are resourceless, i want to believe that women have absolutely nothing to offer, i want to believe that women are ever evil, selfish and inconsiderate but with every passing day that i mingle with this group of women, they prove me wrong again and again and again and it chokes me to the gut!

I am currently inactive on twitter because of nairaland, not that i can't handle my double personality and work perfectly on both but because i feel like a bad person having all this ideas about women but then still having a tonne of prospective women who believe in me! I feel like i'm stabbing them in the back and i'm so scared to the bone of loosing these women. I mean, how will they deal with the fact that i have a very betraying ulter ego?

The redpill has made me better and realise all my mistakes but it has changed who i am because i have had it pretty rough, i have had it very very rough!

Still Typing...
my boy .. long time shocked
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2021
lasisi69:
my boy .. long time shocked
No be una ban am?

1 Like

Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by lasisi69(f): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
No be una ban am?
is this your alternative account ?? cheesy well, i did not ban you cheesy
Re: I Hate The Fact That I Love Only These Women And I'm So Scared Of Loosing Them!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2021
lasisi69:
is this your alternative account ?? cheesy well, i did not ban you cheesy
hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Block This Girl? / Your Girl Loves You More Than You Do If You Notice These 5 Signs In Her / Guys Pls Which Lotion Is Good!!..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.