Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA (45769 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by FvckAllMods: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Iyalaya won
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by RightToReject(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:
Naeto C is not an Owerri man. He is Mbaise man. All Mbaise people claiming Owerri. There's no connection between Mbaise and Owerri. Mbaitolu and Ikeduru can claim Owerri cos their local dialect is almost the same, but not Mbaise. Mbaise have no borders with the 3 local governmens of Owerri. Ngor Okapala is their closest Neighbor on the Aba-Owerri axis and Mbanọ is their Closest Neighbors on the Okigwe-Owerri axis

Be proud of where you are married to Mrs Naeto Chikwe grin grin

Although Madam post no get meaning, grin Nevertheless, Mbaise men are the worst men in South East..as for their ladies omoh...very horrible. They are just meant to marry themselves. Them and Ngwa people are the same. Never ever allow Ngwa and Mbaise man marry your daughter, na suffering dey await her. I don talk my own finish.

It's always both appalling and irritating the way most of you, either out of ignorance, self-hate, or bigotry, always strive hard to either defame others or distort facts.

Naeto C. is from Emekuku, and Emekuku is a neighboring town to Mbaise - also an Emekuku person, or even Mbaise person, who claims to be an Owerri person doesn't commit a taboo because it's a community in Owerri senatorial zone and more.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by GorillaApp(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
dey flex Stella oduah money
For real? Flex stella oduah?
Where I dey for this country sef
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Kingcalls: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:
Naeto C is not an Owerri man. He is Mbaise man. All Mbaise people claiming Owerri. There's no connection between Mbaise and Owerri. Mbaitolu and Ikeduru can claim Owerri cos their local dialect is almost the same, but not Mbaise. Mbaise have no borders with the 3 local governmens of Owerri. Ngor Okapala is their closest Neighbor on the Aba-Owerri axis and Mbanọ is their Closest Neighbors on the Okigwe-Owerri axis

Although Madam post no get meaning, grin Nevertheless, Mbaise men are the worst men in South East..as for their ladies omoh...very horrible. They are just meant to marry themselves. Them and Ngwa people are the same. Never ever allow Ngwa and Mbaise man marry your daughter, na suffering dey await her. I don talk my own finish.

Na y Genevieve and Rita Dominic no see husband...their own na even double wahala....mbaise actresses

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by yusluvad(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Lol. I just love the way you correct him maturedly. Keep living in wisdom...
Dimmatic:
so emekeukwu is now mbaise Abi? What's the distance between Azaraegbelu and oboama enyiogwugwu? In other to gain some cheap likes we setimes make fool of ourselves
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by infohenry(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

He is not Mbaise man, his an Emekuku man in Owerri north lga. Get your facts correctly.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Ladycewhy(f): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

If another person had written this about ibo as a tribe una go say na bigot . See you now bringing down your fellow ibo.
We never even add OSU matter join am now o. lipsrsealed.

What do we call this one ? Intra-tribalism? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Themandator: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2021
Uncleodi:

Please what of their women? Can you throw more light on their marriageability?

You get fish brain ... An unknown gnoramus has become your source of intelligence gathering and not the very women you are dealing with , right ?

You no equally get sense as the person you are seeking knowledge from

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by BadBradley: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

majority of people both men and women from Imo and Abia are questionable in character. Mbaise just happens to be the worse.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by odomanis: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

One reading you now would think you know what you are saying. Who told you that Naeto C is not an Owerri man ? Naeto C is from Emekuku which is in Owerri-North LGA. Both parents of Naeto C are Owerri. Please keep quiet on issues you are not sure of. It is also wrong to say that Mbaise has no borders with any of the 3 LGAs of Owerri. Mbaise shares border with Owerri-North as Emekuku and Emii are both in Owerri-North and they share borders with Enyiogugu Mbaise. Finally,it is wrong to generalise and condemn a whole people probably because of your experience with a few of them. There are a lot of good people(male and female) from Mbaise and Ngwa. There are good and bad people everywhere. Biko !

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

nzuzu umuaka nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Themandator: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na so grin. When e newly start, Nothing dey sweet reach am....But as time goes on,na then the real tape go over-shadow the pirated copy of love tongue

Their union should be up to ten years old .. that guy is from a responsible home and so is the lady

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Themandator: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2021
odomanis:

One reading you now would think you know what you are saying. Who told you that Naeto C is not an Owerri man ? Naeto C is from Emekuku which is in Owerri-North LGA. Both parents of Naeto C are Owerri. Please keep quiet on issues you are not sure of. It is also wrong to say that Mbaise has no borders with any of the 3 LGAs of Owerri. Mbaise shares border with Owerri-North as Emekuku and Emii are both in Owerri-North and they share borders with Enyiogugu Mbaise. Finally,it is wrong to generalise and condemn a whole people probably because of your experience with a few of them. There are a lot of good people(male and female) from Mbaise and Ngwa. There are good and bad people everywhere. Biko !

The boy doesn't have any personal experience na dem talk say dem talk say .. folklores from the oriental brothers saga

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Anndrew(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanist:
So you are not a Satanist? You don't know what you are missing o..

Satan will make you rich, Satan will keep you happy.

Accept Satan into your heart and be free
lolz...this is the new trend nw...every man wan make name for himself...every malam with him kettle cheesy
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Loverboy3333: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Bros this ur explanation is not needed here, take it to the village square

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by IvarDboneless: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Uno get sense at aaaaaaallllll...TRASH. mynd you am not mbaise

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by brain247(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

you nko where are you from, you dont judge people because of where they come from. Everybody has its own habbit whether good or bad, it has nothing to do with where you are from. I have met with great guys from mbaise and ngwa, as same as i have met horrible people from anambra and ebonyi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by house10s: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2021
this one is confuse
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by sportskid(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Bro you are talking nonsense. Who are you to judge an Mbaise or Ngwa man. Your comments just shows how small minded you are.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by guru90: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

I swear with my blood.... U de see wella.....
Ngwa people in Abia State and MBAISE people in Imo state...
They are the worse people in South east. My brother that married from Mbaise... Wanna chase that woman away any moment......

Worse people....
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by eke28(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2021
Neto c. Is even from owerri, both father and mother are from owerri.
The guy is just as useless as his post.
He have not been to both Imo and Abia State all his life but just been bitter because a set of people rejected injustice there brother was manipulating from Rome.
NOW Mr good man, is Mbaise man the bishop?
Stupid set of people every where.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Munzy14(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Just for cheap nairaland likes that can't put even cowbell satchet thought of milk on your table, you are spewing trash mixed with fallacy...smh

Human beings sef.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Raph3177(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2021
akseun:
Experience is the best teacher

Meanwhile, you could be the lucky owner
Brand name: Asus
Processor: intel corei3
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD rom: Yes
Charger: Yes
Price: 55k only
0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9
U nor get conscience o u wan still sell this thing shuuu find one smally dash that trash naa
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Naeto c

Carry eye go market o
Chai see woman
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Darexylamine: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na so grin. When e newly start, Nothing dey sweet reach am....But as time goes on,na then the real tape go over-shadow the pirated copy of love tongue
They have been married for years oga...
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by eke28(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Neto c. Is even from owerri, both father and mother are from owerri.
The guy is just as useless as his post.
He have not been to both Imo and Abia State all his life but just been bitter because a set of people rejected injustice there brother was manipulating from Rome.
NOW Mr good man, is Mbaise man the bishop?
Stupid set of people every where.

sylve11:

you just dey cap carelessly. What about if naeto C's mother is from Owerri? undecided cool
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Gandollar(f): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Over 40 idiots liked your post!
Naeto C, the son of Chief and Lolo Herbert Chikwe is from Umuakuru Emekuku Owerri North.

His mother Kema is from Egbu Owerri North.

You are crazy mahn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Firstcitizen: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Mbaise people! very wicked
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by IvarDboneless: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Commentor:

Lies.

I've met 2 very good Mbaise women.

Both have gone on to marry and they've been so for at least 10 years now.

One held the family in place when the husband lost his oil company job about 8 years ago.

They moved to the states via the woman sef.

Good and bad people everywhere.
My brother you see mbaise women are the best wife you can get married to in the whole of south east. Dem nor dey divorce or run away when times are hard. Unlike umunwanyi owerri way there eyes dey outside. You right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her / Tuface Idibia's 9 Year Old First Daughter, Ehi Idibia / Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.