Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA (45771 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Uncleodi:

Please what of their women? Can you throw more light on their marriageability?
there is an adage that says "if you see a snake and Mbaise person, kill the Mbaise person first, before the snake" let's this guide you.

I come in peace.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Gandollar(f): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2021
Firstcitizen:

Mbaise people! very wicked
Naeto C is not from Mbaise.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Gandollar(f): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
there is an adage that says "if you see a snake and Mbaise person, kill the Mbaise person first, before the snake" let's this guide you.

I come in peace.
Uncleodi, don't mind these little monkies
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by jessyzin(f): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:
Naeto C is not an Owerri man. He is Mbaise man. All Mbaise people claiming Owerri. There's no connection between Mbaise and Owerri. Mbaitolu and Ikeduru can claim Owerri cos their local dialect is almost the same, but not Mbaise. Mbaise have no borders with the 3 local governmens of Owerri. Ngor Okapala is their closest Neighbor on the Aba-Owerri axis and Mbanọ is their Closest Neighbors on the Okigwe-Owerri axis

Be proud of where you are married to Mrs Naeto Chikwe grin grin

Although Madam post no get meaning, grin Nevertheless, Mbaise men are the worst men in South East..as for their ladies omoh...very horrible. They are just meant to marry themselves. Them and Ngwa people are the same. Never ever allow Ngwa and Mbaise man marry your daughter, na suffering dey await her. I don talk my own finish.

You are Senseless...

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Newton85: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2021
Naeto C, one of those guys brought up with corruption money. But I like the guy though.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by udemzyudex(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Almaigaa:

See how you are hating your fellow IGBO MAN. To an extent that, you had to write a long epistle to condemn your fellow IGBO. Please tell me, how will you People live as one in BIAFRAN REPUBLIC, when the North finaly gives Biafra their independence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wait till he tells you what he feels about an Ebonyi man grin grin
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Munzy14(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Themandator:

You get fish brain ... An unknown gnoramus has become your source of intelligence gathering and not the very women you are dealing with , right ?

You no equally get sense as the person you are seeking knowledge from
Faber the ignoramus in the mud....grin grin

Una don run the akpa-amu tiger gen this morning...lmao he/she should avoid sniper.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:
If another person had written this about ibo as a tribe una go say na bigot . See you now bringing down your fellow ibo.
We never even add OSU matter join am now o. lipsrsealed.

What do we call this one ? Intra-tribalism? undecided
Nothing new here, that is the same way Yoruba people talk bad about Ijebu people and castigate ONDO women.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Gandollar(f): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Dimmatic:
so emekeukwu is now mbaise Abi? What's the distance between Azaraegbelu and oboama enyiogwugwu? In other to gain some cheap likes we setimes make fool of ourselves
The guy is stupid. And he wrote such long epistle with gusto. Naeto C is from my village and even kindred.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by DanHaske: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:
Naeto C is not an Owerri man. He is Mbaise man. All Mbaise people claiming Owerri. There's no connection between Mbaise and Owerri. Mbaitolu and Ikeduru can claim Owerri cos their local dialect is almost the same, but not Mbaise. Mbaise have no borders with the 3 local governmens of Owerri. Ngor Okapala is their closest Neighbor on the Aba-Owerri axis and Mbanọ is their Closest Neighbors on the Okigwe-Owerri axis

Although Madam post no get meaning, grin Nevertheless, Mbaise men are the worst men in South East..as for their ladies omoh...very horrible. They are just meant to marry themselves. Them and Ngwa people are the same. Never ever allow Ngwa and Mbaise man marry your daughter, na suffering dey await her. I don talk my own finish.
Hate speech

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Newton85: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Wow! No wonder you Eboes never have any good thing to say about other ethnic groups. If you can write this kind of dross against your fellow Eboes, then it's not a surprise that you Eboes hate other ethnic groups.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by naijacryptogirl(f): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na so grin. When e newly start, Nothing dey sweet reach am....But as time goes on,na then the real tape go over-shadow the pirated copy of love tongue

They've been married for 9 years oga

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Emmanuelcann: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Commentor:

Lies.

I've met 2 very good Mbaise women.

Both have gone on to marry and they've been so for at least 10 years now.

One held the family in place when the husband lost his oil company job about 8 years ago.

They moved to the states via the woman sef.

Good and bad people everywhere.
Simple truth, good and bad people everywhere!!!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Gandollar(f): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Newton85:
Naeto C, one of those guys brought up with corruption money. But I like the guy though.
He was born with a silver spoon. Stop saying trash.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by SmartPolician: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na so grin. When e newly start, Nothing dey sweet reach am....But as time goes on,na then the real tape go over-shadow the pirated copy of love tongue

Did you read what she wrote?

If you did, then you didn't understand it.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Emmanuelcann: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanist:
So you are not a Satanist? You don't know what you are missing o..

Satan will make you rich, Satan will keep you happy.

Accept Satan into your heart and be free
How?
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Gandollar(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2021
naijacryptogirl:

They've been married for 9 years oga
Don't mind the idiot. He should read my siggy
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Lamasta(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided even among themselves no love
When they can have outcasts among themselves what do you expect
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by nsiba: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Ebonyi and Delta Ibos own still de 4ground not to talk of others.
I pity any fool wey wan join BIAFRA, dem never hate demselves finish na outsiders dem wan come love
Ndi BIAFRA my Ass
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Newton85: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2021
Gandollar:
He was born with a silver spoon. Stop saying trash.
But his mother is a very corrupt politician, stop writing trash.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by tutudesz: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Lamasta:

When they can have outcasts among themselves what do you expect
Apart from the Osu system, they see Ebonyi people has second class Igbo
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Newton85: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I thought ngwa is in Abia state. Please how horrible is ngwa?
Ngwa people are cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by pillarmaria(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

You just sounded silly with your divisive tendencies!
A grown adult like you should learn how not to stereotype a particular people.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Lamasta(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2021
tutudesz:

Apart from the Osu system, they see Ebonyi people has second class Igbo
They are so filled with hate even among themselves and its evident with most of their posts and comments here on nairaland....
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by walozanga(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

U no get sense bros

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Microwhy: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2021
NaijaSatanist:
So you are not a Satanist? You don't know what you are missing o..

Satan will make you rich, Satan will keep you happy.

Accept Satan into your heart and be free
And be free from what?
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Munzy14(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2021
naetoC is a typical owerri man from Emekuku in owerri north LGA of Imo state.

His mom kema chikwe is a big name in Imo state.

Just mention "MaMa K" and everyone knows you are talking about kema.

Make una ignore the useless Stc...Na hangover cause am..grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by aspabay(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Welcome to biafla, they are never united.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Rebuke: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

I don't hate them, I hate their character. They are also clanish. They disgraced the whole South East by outrightly rejecting a Catholic Bishop ordained for them, that he is from Anambra. Even the Pope begged them, they refused to listen. They printed his posters as a dead man.

Yhu are a social media f00l! Keep defending yhur stupid1ty for social media likes. Cheap a$$hole
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by tutudesz: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Lamasta:

They are so filled with hate even among themselves and its evident with most of their posts and comments here on nairaland....
No love among themselves undecided they can never allow another Igbo man from a different state to hold or contest election in their state

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by jrusky(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Your head dey dia bro.

Na so e dey be at start later you go come dey hear I want N10 mllion divorce upkeep bullshit or he dey insult me, he dey slap me, he dey dis, he dey dat the next is Oh I'm now feminist dem gang.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Maxcollins042(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Almaigaa:

See how you are hating your fellow IGBO MAN. To an extent that, you had to write a long epistle to condemn your fellow IGBO. Please tell me, how will you People live as one in BIAFRAN REPUBLIC, when the North finaly gives Biafra their independence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it not so intellectually retarding to stereotype a tribe off the attitude of one person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia's 9 Year Old First Daughter, Ehi Idibia / Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.