Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA (45774 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2021
Almaigaa:

See how you are hating your fellow IGBO MAN. To an extent that, you had to write a long epistle to condemn your fellow IGBO. Please tell me, how will you People live as one in BIAFRAN REPUBLIC, when the North finaly gives Biafra their independence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless you for this .......

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Faber(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

Caword don't allow me to use the letter O.

Ordinary coward you cannot even spell correctly. Ngwaman coconut head...na to sell ur land u sabi tongue
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by LastProphet: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

I don't hate them, I hate their character. They are also clanish. They disgraced the whole South East by outrightly rejecting a Catholic Bishop ordained for them, that he is from Anambra. Even the Pope begged them, they refused to listen. They printed his posters as a dead man.

My cousin is married mbaise man and that was what she was told then but she didn't hear. Today she's in hell and we all send her money
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by palsenator(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

I look to your face and tell you what I need to tell you. I don't even care whose ox is gored... including ur useless opinion of me

YOU are even venting your anger... Wait who is more useless? You demeaned your fellow Igbos simply because they are Mbaise and you feel good about it.. You said theh are stained, it is your brain that is stained. You keep hanging to what you were told out of hatred. Everyone, even fellow Igbos are cautioning you yet you feel you are still right.. You should be ashamed of yourself... I pray you don't plant tbag hatred in tbe minds of your children when you begin to have them.. It's not your fault though, I blame those that fed you with that stupid thing.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by OkuFaba(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

I don't hate them, I hate their character. They are also clanish. They disgraced the whole South East by outrightly rejecting a Catholic Bishop ordained for them, that he is from Anambra. Even the Pope begged them, they refused to listen. They printed his posters as a dead man.
the easterners are scared of Mbaise people cos na only us get mind for the eastern region.
Were the smartest also if I have to remind your dull brain
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by OkuFaba(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
MNDY:

Are you just knowing that Discrimination and Segregation are in the blood of the Igbo's? You should read up on the Osu caste system, a bigger evil by themselves among themselves.
sometimes I wonder who brought that OSU rubbish to the Igbo land. Its the greatest hatred the Igbo have in themselves

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Munzy14(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Themandator:

Lol. I just hate generalisation of bad conducts against a tribe ... Is that lady that went to that bbn to Bleep on live TV a lfeom Mbaise or janemename or the loquacious kpokpogiri
Faber is a mischievous human..grin grin don't take that person seriously

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Faber(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
OkuFaba:
the easterners are scared of Mbaise people cos na only us get mind for the eastern region.
Were the smartest also if I have to remind your dull brain

Smartest okay...
Let me remind you guys your stats...
Gabon Central Bank Robbery
Sir Warrior Drug peddling
Ihedioha was smart but was outsmarted by someone that took 4th position.
Ada Okwuonu was Deputy governor to Ohakim, but Rochas outsmarted them. Why not Ada Okwuonu bring out her Mbaise brain to outsmart Rochas.

Smart people that produced a 7 months governor grin
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Newton85: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Odidigboigbo:

To start with, I'm not Igbo but I schooled there, which makes me to know a little bit about them. I was born and brought up in West but from Niger Delta.
Even if Yorubas doesn't talk bad about some tribes in Yoruba on social media, that doesn't mean they don't exhibit some hatred against each other lineage within the Yoruba tribe. Other Yoruba sees ONDO as less Yoruba than others and called their women dogs, which is a facts you can't denied.

The same hatred they exhibit against Ijebu people.
Shut up, you're Eboe. No Yoruba sees Ondo as less Yoruba, you lying slowpoke. The founders of OPC, Frederick Fasheun and Gani Adams are from Ondo State. It's you Eboes that protested against a bishop in Imo because he hailed from Anambra. It was same Eboes that prevented Bianca Ojukwu (your Biaflan first lady) from representing Anambra South in the National Assembly just because she hailed from Ngwo in Enugu. We still remember when Abia sacked workers from Imo State. No one is as tribalistic and clannish as you Eboes, go to hell!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Faber(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
palsenator:

YOU are even venting your anger... Wait who is more useless? You demeaned your fellow Igbos simply because they are Mbaise and you feel good about it.. You said theh are stained, it is your brain that is stained. You keep hanging to what you were told out of hatred. Everyone, even fellow Igbos are cautioning you yet you feel you are still right.. You should be ashamed of yourself... I pray you don't plant tbag hatred in tbe minds of your children when you begin to have them.. It's not your fault though, I blame those that fed you with that stupid thing.

Garbage as usual. Go to Abia State and tell a Landlord or rent owner that you're from Mbaise, he will not allow you close to his property. Even Mbaise people are scared of themselves. Stop thinking with ur coconut head grin grin

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by soropee: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:
Owerri guys are love peddlers, but very jealous with their own wives.

Although Madam post no get meaning, grin

Nevertheless, Mbaise men, very close to Owerri, are the worst men in South East..as for their ladies omoh...very horrible. They are just meant to marry themselves. Them and Ngwa people are the same. Never ever allow Ngwa and Mbaise man marry your daughter, na suffering dey await her. I don talk my own finish.

How true is this your hypothesis? Why You're generalising that Mbaise & Ngwa people are same when it comes to marriage? There are very good & loving persons within these tribes.

I am sure if your own tribe is revealed here most persons will have an interesting (negative) things to say about it.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Faber(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
soropee:

How true is this your hypothesis? Why You're generalising that Mbaise & Ngwa people are same when it comes to marriage? There are very good & loving persons within these tribes.

I am sure if your own tribe is revealed here most persons will have an interesting (negative) things to say about it.

Go to Abia State, see how the state is messed up. Nothing good can come from an Ngwa man, same with Mbaise...that's why Imolites supported Hope to take the Governor out of Ihedioha. Ihedioha was busy damaging Rochas's infrastructures throughout the state. He wanted to mortgage the state in the name that Rochas emptied the state Treasury.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Newton85:
Shut up, you're Eboe. No Yoruba sees Ondo as less Yoruba, you lying slowpoke. The founders of OPC, Frederick Fasheun and Gani Adams are from Ondo State. It's you Eboes that protested against a bishop in Imo because he hailed from Anambra. It was same Eboes that prevented Bianca Ojukwu (your Biaflan first lady) from representing Anambra South in the National Assembly just because she hailed from Ngwo in Enugu. We still remember when Abia sacked workers from Imo State. No one is as tribalistic and clannish as you Eboes, go to hell!
Your ranting will not change the facts, you can tell that to those that does not stays in Yoruba Land. I was born and brought up here, not even in the major cities in Yoruba land. So I know what I'm talking about. If you like abuse Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, is non of my business because they are not my states but if you deared my state, you will regret coming to my mention.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Ladycewhy(f): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Nothing new here, that is the same way Yoruba people talk bad about Ijebu people and castigate ONDO women.
And in your mind apart from ibos only yorubas are on this forum? undecided
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by meobizy(f): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nicole. Fine girl of that year. She still managed to keep her shape despite having children. Good for her.
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Newton85: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Your ranting will not change the facts, you can tell that to those that does not stays in Yoruba Land. I was born and brought up here, not even in the major cities in Yoruba land. So I know what I'm talking about. If you like abuse Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, is non of my business because they are not my states but if you deared my state, you will regret coming to my mention.
Just go to hell, lying slowpoke. No one gives a hoot about your incoherent opinion, Eboe cretin.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Stanfeelings: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=106825529][/quote]
ON A SCALE OF 1 - 10, HOW ST*PID ARE U? IS MBAISE NOT IN OWERRI ZONE? NAETO C IS CORE OWERRI MAN. FROM EMEKUKU...U NA CORRECT OLOD, I SWEAR. EM MAMA NA KEMA CHIKWE, AND SO, GO GOOGLE THEM. NAWA. U GO JUST COME ONLINE THE SHOW UR FRUSTRATION. LADY POSTED ON HER ACCOUNT, NAIRALAND CARRY AM COME HERE, U WEY D MANAGE FREE DAILY 20MB COME HERE D TALK TRASH. ZUZUPU

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by pepperdemzombie: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Stanfeelings:

MY USELESS MOTHER, ON A SCALE OF 1 - 10, HOW ST*PID ARE U? IS MBAISE NOT IN OWERRI ZONE? NAETO C IS CORE OWERRI MAN. FROM EMEKUKU...U NA CORRECT OLOD, I SWEAR. EM MAMA NA KEMA CHIKWE, AND SO, GO GOOGLE THEM. NAWA. U GO JUST COME ONLINE THE SHOW UR FRUSTRATION. LADY POSTED ON HER ACCOUNT, NAIRALAND CARRY AM COME HERE, U WEY D MANAGE FREE DAILY 20MB COME HERE D TALK TRASH. ZUZUPU
Go back and check for your mother's comment very well and quote her. Did you see any comment from me there?

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by philisto: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Almaigaa:

See how you are hating your fellow IGBO MAN. To an extent that, you had to write a long epistle to condemn your fellow IGBO. Please tell me, how will you People live as one in BIAFRAN REPUBLIC, when the North finaly gives Biafra their independence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Point of correction, North is not holding Biafra independent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Almaigaa: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
philisto:
. Point of correction, North is not holding Biafra independent

It's only the North that can give Biafra their independence grin grin grin

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Holysucker(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
FahBuLous:
okay o

Please family... Good day from this end... I want to humbly ask if anyone has a used laptop, even a spoilt one that can be repaired to give out.. I am a Graphic designer and Video editor in training but lack of laptop is really slowing down my pace of learning, even my tuitor adviced that I get a laptop so I can be doing projects and assignments at home... I will be forever grateful if anyone reaches out, God bless ..

I have a laptop..still working but no battery..
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by blahc007: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Nevertheless, Mbaise men, very close to Owerri, are the worst men in South East..as for their ladies omoh...very horrible. They are just meant to marry themselves. Them and Ngwa people are the same. Never ever allow Ngwa and Mbaise man marry your daughter, na suffering dey await her. I don talk my own finish.
Iwu onye iberibe
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Faber(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
blahc007:

Papa m bụ onye iberibe
tongue
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by blahc007: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dimmatic:
so emekeukwu is now mbaise Abi? What's the distance between Azaraegbelu and oboama enyiogwugwu? In other to gain some cheap likes we setimes make fool of ourselves
Hafu de anuohia..
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Gkemz: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

In addition, never allow your daughter marry someone whose mum is from Mbaise even though he's not from Mbaise. Na so my sister blindly married one psycho whose mum was married from Mbaise hence having strong influence on my sister's husband. Mbaise people are very diabolical, self-centered, domineering, very political.
My former neighbor, a native of Mbano married an Mbaise woman when he was rich, supported her in her nursing school. However when life became so tough for him to an extent he had to resort to driving taxi so as to provide for the family, this Mbaise wife became a torn in his flesh as she continually made mockery of him publicly, verbally abused and cursed him in front of her kids all the time. Though she's very hardworking and industrious but she doesn't have any regard for her husband. The woman made herself a lioness who controls the house. She feels so insecure that she always accuses the man of having affairs with women, including their nanny.
In my own opinion, let an Mbaise man marry an Mbaise woman. Their women own a property in their fathers' home. And they prefer to invest in their fathers' home to their matrimonial home.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Faber(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gkemz:

In addition, never allow your daughter marry someone whose mum is from Mbaise even though he's not from Mbaise. Na so my sister blindly married one psycho whose mum was married from Mbaise hence having strong influence on my sister's husband. Mbaise people are very diabolical, self-centered, domineering, very political.
My former neighbor, a native of Mbano married an Mbaise woman when he was rich, supported her in her nursing school. However when life became so tough for him to an extent he had to resort to driving taxi so as to provide for the family, this Mbaise wife became a torn in his flesh as she continually made mockery of him publicly, verbally abused and cursed him in front of her kids all the time. Though she's very hardworking and industrious but she doesn't have any regard for her husband. The woman made herself a lioness who controls the house. She feels so insecure that she always accuses the man of having affairs with women, including their nanny.
In my own opinion, let an Mbaise man marry an Mbaise woman. Their women own a property in their fathers' home. And they prefer to invest in their fathers' home to their matrimonial home.
God bless you. If I tell the World stories o Mbaise people ehn.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by palsenator(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Faber:

Garbage as usual. Go to Abia State and tell a Landlord or rent owner that you're from Mbaise, he will not allow you close to his property. Even Mbaise people are scared of themselves. Stop thinking with ur coconut head grin grin

It is a pity for you to consider my being against your hatred against Mbaise as having a coconut head... It is sad.

Someone planted this seed of hatred and you all bought it . It is sad..
Re: Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA by Elidrisy20: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: Jim Iyke Craze Pass Me, I Never Wan Die Abeg / Kome Osalor, AIT Presenter Stuns In These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.