Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? (24808 Views)

I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily / What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult / Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Theophinio(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

U are right people need help. But same people are not ready to do the work (business). If I'm to advice somebody, it should be agriculture, i hv studied a lot and come to the conclusion that agriculture is just the way to go.

Nothing but the "PURE TRUTH" you have stated Emphatically

I have done an extensive research on this

Agriculture can give you 100% and above net profit � per annum if you are strategic
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Dfrenzy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

So I’m looking for a good way/means of investing up to N1m. I currently don’t live in Nigeria (though I still have family and friends there, so keep in mind I won’t be able to manage a business there in person), and I’ve been looking for the best investment to do with N1m.”

I send money home every month, so I thought it would be best if I can have an investment in Naija that could generate maybe N300k to N400k monthly, so that I don’t have to send money home anymore. The N1m for investment/business is flexible, that means I could do past the N1m if necessary. I need only solid suggestions please.

Mods please do justice to this.

Hmmm... 30% - 40% monthly is quite high, but very much achievable. Am into a business that pays me that much, sometimes lesser, and some other times more, depending on the market conditions, and your trading skill level, but the best part is, you will never lose your investment capital.

I will give a little enlightenment about The Royal Q AI automated crypto trading business to you. To fully understand the concept of royal q AI automated trading bot, you first need to understand some basic concepts. One of these concepts is, PASSIVE EARNING, or in this case, letting your money work for you.

So, let's say that, you have some amount of money just laying in your bank account, and there's no form of interest being generated by this your idle cash, rather some amount of your money gets deducted regularly by the bank, for bank charges, electronic transfer charges, ATM maintenance charges, and every other form of charges. Then one day, you receive a call from your bank manager, informing you about a unique, AI software, that can help to generate more money for you, just by being attached to the money in your bank account. This software is a 40 year old, loss resistance proof, American technology, with the ability to generate for you, between 10% - 50% of your capital, on monthly basis. Also, this software only cost, $120 yearly subscription fees.

Now, will you be excited about this information, and ask your bank manager to quickly go ahead, and attach this software to your account, or you will refuse this service? Off course, you will instantly grab this opportunity. So, this is basically how royal q bot operates, when you subscribe to the services of this software, your basically have a 24/7 automated trading bot, attached to your fund in your Binance/Houbi exchange account, and this software has no means of making withdrawal from your exchange account, but it can only read live chart, and execute trades with your fund, on the SPOT platform. Now, this quantitative bot, can't close your trades in a loss, and trading in the SPOT platform means that, your money is 100% safe, and secure.

If you are new to crypto, or crypto trading, you probably have heard about people losing their money in crypto trading. Well, that's because, they are trading on the FUTURES platform. On the FUTURES platform, you have the benefit of enjoying leverages, which is simply borrowing money, as much as 50 times your fund. So, lots of people are drawn to this platform, because of the potential of making huge gains on their trades, but so also, can you easily lose your fund. In SPOT platform, you don't lose your fund.

royal q AI quantitative crypto trading bot, trades only on the SPOT platform. SPOT trading, is similar to buying an asset, let's say a land for instance. No matter what happens, that land will always be yours, until whenever you decide to sell it. Now, with time, every asset can either appreciate, or depreciate in value, depending on certain factors.

So also, when you trade on cryptocurrencies, you are trading on digital assets, with great potentials of tremendously increasing in the future. We all know that as at 2009, one Bitcoin was less than $1, but as at today, one Bitcoin is over $54,000, and before the end of this year, one Bitcoin will still get to, $70,000.

Now, cryptocurrencies are very volatile, and if you decide to trade on cryptocurrencies on your own, on exchanges like Binance, firstly you will be exposed to over 10,000 cryptocurrencies, and if you are new to crypto trading, you will be overwhelmed on which crypto to trade on. Especially since some cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile, and can do as much as 80% price increase, or decrease, in a matter of minutes.

Since you are new, you can simply activate your bot, fund your Binance/Houbi account with your trading capital, sync your bot to any of the professional trading groups on the circle platform of the bot, and they will execute trades for you, and take some percentage of your profit (1% atmost). Whatsapp +2347018130222
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by SavageResponse(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
DonTobyM:

Why don't you invest in mechanized Garri processing business & let your family members manage it for you?
That business line is very profitable right now, especially when you do it large scale. Cuz you make profit per tonne of garri your factory produces. That can even run well over the 400k/month profit you were suggesting.

Stop talking rubbish there is no way an investment of just N1 million in garri processing business will generate a monthly profit of N400K!
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by keshi2: 1:03am On Feb 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...300k to 400k...every month....na greediness go kill you there

Anyway Add money join am make you open a place where people for dey fill cooking gas
Start with one tank

You for wait na...I never type finish....una nor dey get patience for this country
Huzzle Kingdom for dey...but as far as him nor dey this country...huzzle kingdom nor go work....who go dey monitor the boys
make person link me now abeg am in benin
my number is 07049716580
or send me email:momohtajudeen508@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / What Has Happened To MMM United / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.