Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? (24807 Views)

I'm Looking For Where To Invest 1 Million To 2 Million Naira To Earn 2k Daily / What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult / Earn #150k Monthly When You Invest #1.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
GreaterFuture:

If others joke with things like this, you shouldn't.
"Baba stake 3 odds" really?

I serious. This one say na joke. When he smiles to the bank now, you will change the goal post.

Just carry Liverpool to win Atletico Madrid.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Rencent(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
sandra50:
Check your email,I have sent you the name of the company.
Ok thanks
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Forgodsgrace: 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
DominusPrime:

Why not just do this with the royal q bot and sleep while it does all these without making any loss?

Which royal Q?It does not yield any profit ,in fact it reduces your money .
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Which royal Q?It does not yield any profit ,in fact it reduces your money .
No need to argue. It simply means you don't understand cryptocurrency. When you buy a coin manually and keep in your wallet does it start increasing and going up in profits forever? Doesn't it dip attimes or reduce in value attimes? I don't know why when this happens in the bot you people say the bot is reducing your money. The one you buy and hold in your wallet that is reducing it is also royal q reducing it abi?
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by zubby29(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ok with 4m what can u invest in that can fetch that amount monthly plz advice
Kizzygentle:
Bro 1m to generate 300k to 400k monthly in this country called Nigeria. Lols. Don't have any suggestion honestly but I wish u the best. Why don't u try to make it up to like 4 to 5 million before thinking of such investment.. 1M is actually not looking not possible.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by sandra50(f): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Alright
Rencent:
Ok thanks
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by zubby29(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please can i chat with u, 08126291129
OctaneGadgets:
That ROI is quite unrealistic to say the least, the business environment is quite unfriendly...

Leave ndi crypto and forex alone..

Invest I yourself first by acquiring digital skills...SEO, web dev, digital marketing, email marketing, Facebook and Instagram ads.

For physical business, Focus on daily needs, solve a problem...

1. Gadgets and accessories business (fast chargers, headphones, smartwatch, pouch, diffusers, memory cards, hard drives,) Go to Nairaland technology section to do a bit of research !!

(powerbanks should be your 9 to 5 of this hustle).

powerbanks for mobile devices and Laptops should be your 9 to 5 of this hustle). Create jiji, Jumia, Konga, olist, Facebook marketplace accounts, Instagram and Nairaland accounts.

Learn how to run adverts on Facebook and Instagram so you can get traffic daily...if you spend $5 daily on ads, you can reach 1,000 people daily or more...if you sell to 2% of 1000 people, you've recouped your initial ad spend.

Get to work, enough of my lecture.

If you want to make 20k weekly with this hustle, contact me privately !

Offer a pay on delivery service with a good logistics company.

Check out my thread here

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/6779439/27000mah-oraimo-powerbank-dropshippers-resellers

You can import directly or become a Dropshipper if you don't have capital to start.

In a week, I sell at least 5 powerbanks with 5k profit..do the maths !!

Electricity is a major problem in Nigeria, if you can sell high capacity

In a week, I sell at least 5 powerbanks with 5k profit..do the maths !!

Electricity is a major problem in Nigeria, if you can sell high capacity powerbanks to people, you will make money.

Look here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/6779439/27000mah-oraimo-powerbank-dropshippers-resellers

2. Data Vending (Data is Life)

3. FMCG (Fast moving Consumer Goods)
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by sben2308(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Youngsenate1993:

mini gas plant? can u put me through on this?

Go to any big distributor around and ask to register as a vendor with them .Buy 50kg empty cylinder at least 2 or they will sell to u with gas n scale .U are go to go
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Forgodsgrace: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
DominusPrime:

No need to argue. It simply means you don't understand cryptocurrency. When you buy a coin manually and keep in your wallet does it start increasing and going up in profits forever? Doesn't it dip attimes or reduce in value attimes? I don't know why when this happens in the bot you people say the bot is reducing your money. The one you buy and hold in your wallet that is reducing it is also royal q reducing it abi?

My friend I invested over one thousand dollars on the royal Q,$100 subscription minus $20 and I traded with$800,for over 3 months the highest I have in my wallet is $750,so you people should face the fact and what you are just after is bonus from referrals

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mannyemmy:

Sincerely its only a business you can startup that can generate your proposed ROI monthly on the long run. I doubt any legitimate investment firm offers such an enormous ROI per month even a year in most cases.
As regards the business, how do you intend to manage the business from Canada? Only you? or do you intend to hire a personal manager or call on a family member to help you manage the business?
If it's the former (Only you), then I will suggest you opt in for online businesses idea only while if you have trusted persons onboard in Nigeria to help you manage the business, then you can choose to startup an offline business.
Moreover, my business ideas for you are:

Importation of cheap Canadia quality used Phones, laptops and Accessories: You will have to do your research in Canada to know the places where you can get cheap and quality used Phones, laptops and accessories and sell them here at a higher rate. You can automate the whole process by having an inventory system and online portal and track every sales and delivery by developing a web application for it, increasing the business security for you in Canada. This will be very profitable due to the dollar to naira ratio currently.

Online Lending Business: Not withstanding the fact that Nigerians are heavy debtors, the online loan industry is still booming and new loan companies are emerging daily and as a matter of a fact by Nigerians in Diaspora and the chinese investors. The strength and security of your funds in this business is determined by the functions you implement on the application. All what you have to do is create a web application, integrate it with some purchased banking API and automate the savings of the loan applicants bank cards for repayment in case they default and you're good to go, Moreover, you will have to register the business and get someone to get court order for you so you will have high limit amount in any payment processor you intend to use in the disbursal of the loan. You can personally monitor all the whole process wherever you are in the world.

Starting up a Sneaker Shop: You can do your research in Canada and get cheap and quality sneaker and open a Sneaker shop here in Nigeria. Hence, most of the youths are now into cyber crimes and all what they do is fashion and car likewise the ladies, you will definitely make lots of sales.

Middleman Car Dealing Business: This is somewhat a side business idea and you aren't spending a dime. It simply requires you looking for cheap and flashy, quality and unique brands of cars in Canada and create a repository of car lovers in Nigeria and market it to them, hopefully, you will get a buyer. You can also create a web application for it and pay marketers and you will definitely make sales. Once any potential buyer shows interest, you start the delivery as soon as possible!

NOTE: These are ideas you can startup, manage and control yourself from the Canada and it may take time for you to start generating your intended ROI.

Moreover, if you're looking for a way to make your intended ROI in the shortest period of time, you have to learn and acquire the skill.
This are my personal and current hot online business skill you can learn:

(i) Domaining

(ii) Affiliate marketing - you can purchase Toyin Omotoso's book

(iii) buying and selling of USDT on Binance

Best regards.
Lovely! Thanks a lot!
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Chimeluv(f): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Do you say real estate? With 1m which house will he buy in South West like that? Or is there companies that he can invest in real estate with the money?
he is buying land (depending on the duration) which will be sold later and he will get both capital and profit.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
bullshit!! You need to be practical. Fool! People like you don't bother practicalising anything just talks, and nonsense motivational rethorics.

I have gone far than you atleast. You want to invest 1million naira and make 400k profits every month Thief!! grin

Your so called 1million naira is not even enough to buy a decent pair of shoes, watch and a bottle of good champaigne.

Nobody forced you to comment on my post. Raining insults on me isn’t necessary. You don’t have to display your bitterness here. I know that in any investment, you should stake only what you’re willing to lose. I’m willing to take high risk, for a high reward potentially. How on earth does that make me a thief? I also mentioned in my post that I’m willing to increase the N1m budget if necessary, but apparently, you can’t read.
The fact that you said you’ve gone farther than me just re-emphasizes what I said about you been myopic and shallow-minded.
If you don’t have something constructive to say, it’ll make you look intelligent if you just stay quiet and read other constructive comments.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
mojibbz:
I have an NFT company im starting along with some people. Our contracts will be ratified this week by our lawyers. We are soon looking for funding from private and public individuals. If you would be interested in being a shareholder, then we can talk more about it. Quote me what you think
Can you please give me more info on this, or send me an email on myike2 at yah00 d0t c0m?
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by warlordd(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...300k to 400k...every month....na greediness go kill you there

Anyway Add money join am make you open a place where people for dey fill cooking gas
Start with one tank

You for wait na...I never type finish....una nor dey get patience for this country
Huzzle Kingdom for dey...but as far as him nor dey this country...huzzle kingdom nor go work....who go dey monitor the boys

Abeg, na which one be huzzle kingdom?
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by myike2(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
zubby29:
Ok with 4m what can u invest in that can fetch that amount monthly plz advice
I can up it to that amount if the investment is worth it
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by iTearHerToto: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

So I’m looking for a good way/means of investing up to N1m. I currently don’t live in Nigeria (though I still have family and friends there, so keep in mind I won’t be able to manage a business there in person), and I’ve been looking for the best investment to do with N1m.”

I send money home every month, so I thought it would be best if I can have an investment in Naija that could generate maybe N300k to N400k monthly, so that I don’t have to send money home anymore. The N1m for investment/business is flexible, that means I could do past the N1m if necessary. I need only solid suggestions please.

Mods please do justice to this.
Open a POS joint in crowdy environment. That's the only way you can hit that profit in a month

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Calitoscassius(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:

Nobody forced you to comment on my post. Raining insults on me isn’t necessary. You don’t have to display your bitterness here. I know that in any investment, you should stake only what you’re willing to lose. I’m willing to take high risk, for a high reward potentially. How on earth does that make me a thief? I also mentioned in my post that I’m willing to increase the N1m budget if necessary, but apparently, you can’t read.
The fact that you said you’ve gone farther than me just re-emphasizes what I said about you been myopic and shallow-minded.
If you don’t have something constructive to say, it’ll make you look intelligent if you just stay quiet and read other constructive comments.
Your post? grin you don't forking own no post, this is a public forum, you came on here seeking attention, now you got it! you cannot even handle other people's opinions, grin you want everyone on here to agree with you and say what you would like Or you label them myopic and shallow minded. Fork you!

You are so inteligent you are on here seeking people's advice on how to invest your so called 1million naira. One million naira isn't enough as i said, for a good pair of shoes, few grams of cocaine and a bottle of fine champaign.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Infinixhot2: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Food Stuff
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Kindness218: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Buy Toyota Corolla for Uber or Toyota Sienna hp. And get 120k every month.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by remele2(f): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Run RUN RUNNNNNNN

FIVE YEARS AGO I ASKED DIZ SAME QUESTION HERE..

After that, i wished i nva knew Nairaland
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by WantsandMore: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
myike2:

Canada
Very well...find website like offerup and its likes that offer deals on a cheap. Buy authentic tech and ship to naija..Sell them as tlc as that will minimize your presence in the business. Get a handler in Nigeria that will receive them fr you and scale
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by bayumyguy: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Oxford international group another name for investment...chat me on WhatsApp for more info 08034514245
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by SavageResponse(m): 12:46am On Oct 19, 2021
eagleonearth:
this generation and gambling sef

The thing sef tire me
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by SavageResponse(m): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2021
bayumyguy:
Oxford international group another name for investment...chat me on WhatsApp for more info 08034514245

He is asking for real investment opportunity not glorified Ponzi scheme
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by SavageResponse(m): 1:43am On Oct 19, 2021
IsaacRocks:
@myike2

2. My company RocksView Digital Hub takes investment and pays you after 6 month or 1 year depending on the plan you choose.

You also need to tell him what your company actually does to generate the returns it uses to pay ROI to investors!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by shegun4sur: 3:54am On Oct 19, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

So I’m looking for a good way/means of investing up to N1m. I currently don’t live in Nigeria (though I still have family and friends there, so keep in mind I won’t be able to manage a business there in person), and I’ve been looking for the best investment to do with N1m.”

I send money home every month, so I thought it would be best if I can have an investment in Naija that could generate maybe N300k to N400k monthly, so that I don’t have to send money home anymore. The N1m for investment/business is flexible, that means I could do past the N1m if necessary. I need only solid suggestions please.

Mumu just say you need a scammer that you want to dash money
Not even 100k monthly which is even hard
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by paduaultimate: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2021
excel101:
Intest in buying and distribution of drugs. You buy legal and NAFDAC approved drugs from a qualified Pharmacist that imports... Reach me for details.

Please can you share more details, I’m in your DM.
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by paduaultimate: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Goldenheart:
I have a local business you can engage in and generate average of #1m per month...

But you won't believe so make I chop my thing alone grin

��Share gimme first, no chop alone
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by IsaacRocks(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2021
SavageResponse:

You also need to tell him what your company actually does to generate the returns it uses to pay ROI to investors!

Everything is on my website
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by pyrex23(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2021
mojibbz:
I have an NFT company im starting along with some people. Our contracts will be ratified this week by our lawyers. We are soon looking for funding from private and public individuals. If you would be interested in being a shareholder, then we can talk more about it. Quote me what you think

Nft as In crypto?
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by excel101(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2021
myike2:
Hello Nairalanders…

Lets chat
Re: How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? by Atikulated: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2021
I repeat, run, na them!
IsaacRocks:
lol, my company ranks number 1 in Abuja, check me on Google before your dump head blasphemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / What Has Happened To MMM United / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.