Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri (25876 Views)

South-east Groans Under IPOB Sit-at-home, Secessionists’ Order Grounds Businesse / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The day Afonjas will cooperate on anything in this manner, trumpet go blow.

Igbo unity pain dem pass anything. grin
Dem go full here now dey cap nonsense to mask the pain

Afonjas get one voice? Those cowards, who gives a line of thought about them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by freedomchild: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
I
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by PrinceOfLagos: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Even the governor Is sitting at home
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by arantess: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:
They should sink the place, not just ground it...
this thing pepper you pass the state indigenes oo

abeg check your bp make you no die for nothing over ipob matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Nkitara: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
okpalaAnambra:
grin grin grin

No sit-at-home in Awka
Aboki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by DOTian: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Do I look like I'm crying?

I'm happy they are doing their nonsense in their SE
Why are you so restless? They're sitting at home. They are not sitting on your face...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by PortHarcourt1st: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

b]Do I look like I'm crying? [/b]I'm happy they are doing their nonsense in their SE

Wene badu the PORT HARCOURT slum dweller
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by googlepikins: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The governor seems to have lost control of the States to the proscribed group.

How can Boko Haram proscribe Ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Kinematics: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

E shock u but we no as e de be. So we are no longer lovers of money more than life abi....

[s]Waiting for your next line of iberiberism[/s]

Shock me? Is it my state or house that is grounded?

You think I give a shi* about what goes on in Poto Poto republic?

Please do well and sink the place.. grin grin grin, afterall it's a barren, landlocked, erosion ravaged red mud.

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Lovenorth: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:
Ojukwu was a very useless old fool
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Kinematics: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lovenorth:

Ojukwu was a very useless old fool

Say it loud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Bia nwokem, u sure say no wahala u dey find so?
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by ogwumgbe: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
zedegit:
It's unfortunate what a bunch of touts have turned a city to.

It takes bunch of touts to correct bad governance, keep suffering and smiling and hope for better zoo that never happened since 1960 and will not happen in 10000 years

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Shock me? Is it my state or house that is grounded?

You think I give a shi* about what goes on in Poto Poto republic?

Please do well and sink the place.. grin grin grin, afterall it's a barren, landlocked, erosion ravaged red mud.

We have seen your land that is as beautiful as the streets of Paris and Newyork.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
donprinyo:
Whether u like it or not, MNK must be free

ESN should just march to Abuja and release him so that we can all rest.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Redcrafton: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Dialogue remains the best.

Do you know how many cows, bags of onions, basket of tomatoes that will remain unsold today?

The north will also lose.

Why are you huma-s unable to reason?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by OgunkeelAllMod: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
JavaScript90:
F
you dey mind those useless, snitch, coward, traitors sons of a bitchh undecided

Modified :comment in support of DogonDog above you, sorry
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by elmodee7(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
What do you expect from a SAVAGE brainwashed tribe ravaged with erosion

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by ezechi24(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
JavaScript90:
I can remember when the ambazonia crisis started. The Amazonians was demanding for restructuring and more autonomy but the Cameroonian government led by Paul biya(for his mind he has support of France). The Amazonians fought with Dane guns but recently, they are wielding automatic riffles and submachine guns. Today the Amazonians are controlling over 70% of their territories where the Cameroonian soldiers can't step foot. Paul biya is begging the boys for roundtable dialogue and restructuring (something he was killing them for) but the boys has refused and gone for outright secession and disintegration.

Every conflict ends in the roundtable. The federal government should go for negotiations. Why must the African man want blood to be spilled before he can listen? Insecurity and the bloodshed in southeast is avoidable. Government should choose the path that will avoid spilling human blood

wise words my friend ....wise words.

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:
It's the photo for me.... You mean person just sit down, waste him time to do that just because of hate/tribalism?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Who are the afonja's self ( are you referring to Ilorin people)
Who your stay at home help when Igbo influential people business are rarely located in that your sit at home place.
The only people that are suffering are the commoners like you
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stanluiz(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Owerri was not observing the sit at home until there was a fake news that they was shooting when it turns out to be a fake news.

Due to panic of the fake news. People now sit at home.

Uzodima please interfare and bring out the molare of the Imo people and also tell them to avoid and stop listening to fake news.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Zorn: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:
what is your business with that Mr have monger
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Newton85: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Eboes are such deplorable cowards! I thought IPOB already cancelled this sit-at-home so why are Eboes still afraid to come out? It's only online chest-beating these bloody cowards know how to do.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by UnabashedIPOB: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
EddyNumerouno:

why cry more than the bereaved

Don't mind IDIOTS that have belly ache more than the patient!

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by francis5051: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:
you are a bastard
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Kinematics: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
francis5051:
you are a bastard

This one brain don sink...

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Kinematics: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Zorn:
what is your business with that Mr have monger

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Kerry111: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
IF NNAMDI KANU IS NOT RELEASED , THE GOVERNORS AND SENATORS MAY LIKELY BE IN A GRRAT DANGER....

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Kinematics: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
DOTian:

[s]Why are you so restless? They're sitting at home. They are not sitting on your face...[/s]

Restless over what? I will be restless over South east turning into Sambisa forest? grin grin

True true your mumu never do..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku’s 'Defamation' / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.