Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri (25847 Views)

South-east Groans Under IPOB Sit-at-home, Secessionists’ Order Grounds Businesse / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Rexnegro(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Elchele:
Won't this their sit at home have some adverse effects on their economy like this?
Definitely bro it slows down economic pace and development.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stinechykee: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
oshozondii:

https://punchng.com/breaking-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-grounds-owerri-again/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1634560532
Am sure after this is over all those gullible Nigerians that said Igbos don't love themselves will eat their words.Even the Yorubas that spread the news that Igbos don't love themselves have come to terms that Igbos love themselves more than any other tribes and evidence is between Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igbogho whom Yorubas abandoned even before his travails started,poor Sunday Igbogho
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stinechykee: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
zedegit:
It's unfortunate what a bunch of touts have turned a city to.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved.Your crying give me joy seriously

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Tochj(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
JavaScript90:
I can remember when the ambazonia crisis started. The Amazonians was demanding for restructuring and more autonomy but the Cameroonian government led by Paul biya(for his mind he has support of France). The Amazonians fought with Dane guns but recently, they are wielding automatic riffles and submachine guns. Today the Amazonians are controlling over 70% of their territories where the Cameroonian soldiers can't step foot. Paul biya is begging the boys for roundtable dialogue and restructuring (something he was killing them for) but the boys has refused and gone for outright secession and disintegration.

Every conflict ends in the roundtable. The federal government should go for negotiations. Why must the African man want blood to be spilled before he can listen? Insecurity and the bloodshed in southeast is avoidable. Government should choose the path that will avoid spilling human blood
Even Biafra issue
No more restructuring
It's outright freedom
Nigeria have upto 2020 to have dialogue
It's too late now.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Kingrefreshed: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stinechykee: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
I thought Ipob said the sit at home is on Thursday 21st October
Oga this is people's wishes and no more IPOB.Hope you can now see that Igbos truly love Nnamdi Kanu,forget what media or hateful people told you.So stop thinking next time

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stinechykee: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Chaiiiii, ala Owerri Owerri, ala ndi ngwori. Ebe Ana achop life, when u chop life people go fear u.
Umunnem bikonu enjoy it jare, Osondi owendi
I know enemies are coming with their theory, I have spotted one up their, as if his life and generation depends on the East.
Some will start preaching of how igbos are turning into Afghanistan while their villages are burning
Some will tell u that when igbos finish killing themselves, they should not step their foot in their land. While some of their brethren are refugees in Benin Republic.
please take it easy before you send some people to their early grave
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by DOTian: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Restless over what? I will be restless over South east turning into Sambisa forest? grin grin

True true you mumu never do..
It's supposed to be our Sambissa naa..
Why are you so pained more than us?
Or is it your Sambissa?!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stinechykee: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Do I look like I'm crying?

I'm happy they are doing their nonsense in their SE
Yes you are crying and still crying and guess what?? Your tears make us feel good
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Kinematics: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
[s]Yes you are crying and still crying and guess what?? Your tears make us feel good [/s]

I can see you are high on cheap weed ...

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stinechykee: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Shock me? Is it my state or house that is grounded?

You think I give a shi* about what goes on in Poto Poto republic?

Please do well and sink the place.. grin grin grin, afterall it's a barren, landlocked, erosion ravaged red mud.
You are really in pain if not you wouldn't have keep on replying him hahaha.Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy shame shame shame.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stinechykee: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

I can see you are high on cheap weed ...
Keep.on crying cos your tears waters our land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by depezee(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Anambra election: 2Face Idibia urges youths to be agents of peace.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/anambra-youths-group-kicks-off-vote-not-fight-campaign/

Then close your smelly gutter mouth and mind your useless business.
Cry me a river!
Crying more than the berievd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stinechykee: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Redcrafton:

Dialogue remains the best.

Do you know how many cows, bags of onions, basket of tomatoes that will remain unsold today?

The north will also lose.

Why are you huma-s unable to reason?
Tell them they don't know.Hatred against Igbos have blinded them from seeing that sit at home is really affected the economy of the whole North

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Tomek09(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
zedegit:
It's unfortunate what a bunch of touts have turned a city to.
Ezi
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Tomek09(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:
They should sink the place, not just ground it...
Afonja brown roof ewedurian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by stinechykee: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Newton85:
Eboes are such deplorable cowards! I thought IPOB already cancelled this sit-at-home so why are Eboes still afraid to come out? It's only online chest-beating these bloody cowards know how to do.
Oga Igbos choose to sit at home because of the enormous love they have for their true leader Nnamdi Kanu unlike your Yoruba people that abandoned your Oluwale freedom fighter called Sunday Igbogho.Hope you now get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Tomek09(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
Elchele:
Won't this their sit at home have some adverse effects on their economy like this?
How robust is ur own economy? Anu mpama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by zedegit: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved.Your crying give me joy seriously

More than what? I lose #20k monthly due to that nonsense.

I would like to see an end to that madness.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Tomek09(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Do I look like I'm crying?

I'm happy they are doing their nonsense in their SE
So why eating urself up and making jest of Igbos. I bu ezigbo anu ofia. Eleribu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by techWriter3: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
why bawl more than the saddened
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by zedegit: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
Oga this is people's wishes and no more IPOB.Hope you can now see that Igbos truly love Nnamdi Kanu,forget what media or hateful people told you.So stop thinking next time

This is cheap blackmail. You can't talk of people's wishes in an armed struggle.

Let ESN stop the intimidation with gunshots and then can you know the actual situation.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Tomek09(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kinematics:

Shock me? Is it my state or house that is grounded?

You think I give a shi* about what goes on in Poto Poto republic?

Please do well and sink the place.. grin grin grin, afterall it's a barren, landlocked, erosion ravaged red mud.
Look at ur brown roof enclave. Compare this brown roof useless slum to the region you are making caricature of. Ezi

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Kinematics: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tomek09:

Look at ur brown roof enclave. Compare this brown roof useless slum to the region you are making caricature of. Ezi

Indeed it's brown roof republic, same way SE is potopoto republic. .

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Tomek09(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
DOTian:

It's supposed to be our Sambissa naa..
Why are you so pained more than us?
Or is it your Sambissa?!?
That guy bu anumanu. Ignore him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
please take it easy before you send some people to their early grave
God knows I can't I can't kill a rat
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Bishop4real: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
athaboi:
The people has decided to stay at home in solidarity with justice! The thieves of politicians who think they can order the masses around should hide their head in shame especially that illegal shameless Hope

Did I hear you say "...in solidarity..."? People are simply afraid of their lives & you're here writing rubbish.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by bot101(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
colestephan86:

Lol, this isn't getting to the FG in any ways

You know nothing. It is the government's biggest headache after Boko Haram.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by bot101(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bishop4real:

Did I hear you say "...in solidarity..."? People are simply afraid of their lives & you're here writing rubbish.

Lol, those hailing UGM in multiple videos are "afraid" according to Bishop4real
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Newton85: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
stinechykee:
Oga Igbos choose to sit at home because of the enormous love they have for their true leader Nnamdi Kanu unlike your Yoruba people that abandoned your Oluwale freedom fighter called Sunday Igbogho.Hope you now get it
Keep living in denial, Eboe coward! The fear of UGM/ESN/IPOB barbarians is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Redcrafton: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Newton85:
Keep living in denial, Eboe coward! The fear of UGM/ESN/IPOB barbarians is the beginning of wisdom.

Just how does that effect you in Irabiji?

Only your ag-o business is hampered for the day...and this brings nothing to the economy. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri by Harpyeagle(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
No Matter how much cooperation this seems to show.. It still doesn't make sense to me at all.. It'd be better if several millions of all the people did a massive protest.
Like this has no effect on the govt at all. Even if people stay indoors for the rest of the year, this extremely stubborn govt would not move an inch to heed their plea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Wike Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu Morally Inappropriate / Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.