Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. (5683 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Do You Think Materialism Is Illogical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

Being evasive doesn't help your position.
The truth is static.

There is no one within the scientific community that does not know that ONE Gravitational Singularity inflated to produce the universe. If there is a theory that speaks otherwise, lets know!

It is surprising that its either you don't know the answer which would be pathetic or you are bent on lies in other to justify your position which is also pathetic.
Alaye, go and learn basic science and stop disturbing me.
You are scientifically illiterate, who's arguing that gravitational singularity didn't inflate in the beginning of the universe?

You are confusing yourself because you don't know science. You are only pretending that you do but it can't be hidden.
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Alaye, go and learn basic science and stop disturbing me.
You are scientifically illiterate, who's arguing that gravitational singularity didn't inflate in the beginning of the universe?

You are confusing yourself because you don't know science. You are only pretending that you do but it can't be hidden.
How many Gravitational Singularities inflated to form our universe?
It is a simple question!
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

How many Gravitational Singularities inflated to form our universe?
It is a simple question!
If answer this one, you will bring another junk science.

OK yes, so what's next?
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
If answer this one, you will bring another junk science.

OK yes, so what's next?
What do you mean by YES!
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

What do you mean by YES!
A gravitational singularity inflated in the beginning.
So what?
Make sure you research whatever you want to say properly, don't embarrass yourself.
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
A gravitational singularity inflated in the beginning.
So what?
Make sure you research whatever you want to say properly, don't embarrass yourself.
Where is it now?
Is it still in existence?
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

Where is it now?
Is it still in existence?
I knew you were going to ask an embarrassing question...

Do you understand big bang theory?
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
I knew you were going to ask an embarrassing question...

Do you understand big bang theory?
Please Educate me!
Is the gravitational singularity (that inflated to form the universe) still in existence?
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

Please Educate me!
Is the gravitational singularity (that inflated to form the universe) still in existence?
The universe was contained in the gravitational singularity that inflated.
It's still inflating to until date. It means that we are in that inflating singularity.

Read about redshift and the expansion of the universe to understand
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
The universe was contained in the gravitational singularity that inflated.
It's still inflating to until date. It means that we are in that inflating singularity.

Read about redshift and the expansion of the universe to understand
If the gravitational singularity has inflated is it still a gravitational singularity BY DEFINITION?
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

If the gravitational singularity has inflated is it still a gravitational singularity BY DEFINITION?
Nope, it was.
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Nope, it was.
So you consider the "inflated gravitational singularity" that inflated to form the universe to still be
1. With Its gravity/mass is extremely dense (its density tends to infinity)
2. With Its size as extremely small (almost no dimensional size)

Is this what you are saying?
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

So you consider the "inflated gravitational singularity" that inflated to form the universe to still be
1. With Its gravity/mass is extremely dense (its density tends to infinity)
2. With Its size as extremely small (almost no dimensional size)

Is this what you are saying?
Yes, that's why it had "infinite" density and gravitational force.
The smaller you make a mass, it more dense it becomes and the more gravity it exacts. We have seen this in blackholes and neutron stars, read about them
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Yes, that's why it had "infinite" density and gravitational force.
The smaller you make a mass, it more dense it becomes and the more gravity it exacts. We have seen this in blackholes and neutron stars, read about them
Ia m not asking about the definition of the gravitational singularity.

I am asking for "the specific gravitational singularity that inflated to become the universe"
If it has inflated,
Do you consider the "inflated gravitational singularity" that inflated to form the universe to still be
1. having a gravity/mass is extremely dense (its density tends to infinity)
2. having its size as extremely small (almost no dimensional size)
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

Ia m not asking about the definition of the gravitational singularity.

I am asking for "the specific gravitational singularity that inflated to become the universe"
If it has inflated,
Do you consider the "inflated gravitational singularity" that inflated to form the universe to still be

The inflating gravitational singularity is the universe you are in today, you are making me repeat this.

The more you reduce the volume for a certain mass, the denser it becomes. This is basic physics
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:

The inflating gravitational singularity is the universe you are in today, you are making me repeat this.

The more you reduce the volume for a certain mass, the denser it becomes. This is basic physics

Its because you are not answering the question.
SInce the gravitational singularity IS THE Universe,
Doe the Universe fulfil BOTH of these conditions
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

Its because you are not answering the question.
SInce the gravitational singularity IS THE Universe,
Doe the Universe fulfil BOTH of these conditions
You won't ask number 1 question if you had understood the volume, mass and density relationships I explained. Please go back and read it.

Number 2 question: you won't ask the question if you understand the explanation I referred you to in number 1 answer

1 Like

Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
You won't ask number 1 question if you had understood the volume, mass and density relationships I explained. Please go back and read it.

Number 2 question: you won't ask the question if you understand the explanation I referred you to in number 1 answer
As evasively as a slime!

You said: "Gravitational singularity IS THE Universe"
Doe the Universe fulfil BOTH of these conditions of a Singularity?

It is a YES or NO answer.

You just don't want to admit that the Gravitational Singularity that inflated to form the Universe is NO MORE. What we have in its stead is our UNIVERSE.

You see how simple the truth is?
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

As evasively as a slime!

You said: "Gravitational singularity IS THE Universe"
Doe the Universe fulfil BOTH of these conditions of a Singularity?

It is a YES or NO answer.

You just don't want to admit that the Gravitational Singularity that inflated to form the Universe is NO MORE. What we have in its stead is our UNIVERSE.

You see how simple the truth is?
It's impossible for an inflating universe to still have infinite mass and gravity. Don't you know physics?
Inflaton will increase volume, hence infinite gravity and density will disappear

You just need to know the relationship between mass, volume, gravity and density and the problem is solved. Go and read it then you will understand everything and stop asking stupid questions
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
It's impossible for an inflating universe to still have infinite mass and gravity. Don't you know physics?

You just need to know the relationship between mass, volume, gravity and density. Go and read it then you will understand everything and stop asking stupid questions
So, why waste everybodies time by insisting that Gravitational Singularity was a Constant entity!?
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

So, why waste everybodies time by insisting that Gravitational Singularity was a Constant entity!?
Because you don't know physics, you don't know the difference between "gravitational singularity" and "constant gravity".

You have not grasped it, you are still confused.
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

gravitional singularity is not constant, total gravity is constant across the universe.

Basic physics knowledge would have help you get the difference.
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
gravitional singularity is not constant, total gravity is constant across the universe.

Basic physics knowledge would have help you get the difference.
See how you are twisting yourself
See the attached!

And after educating you about your mixup, you still have effontry to accuse me about your own misunderstanding

TenQ:

Gravitational constant is different from Gravitational field strength

F=G(M1M2/r*r)

The attractive force (F) between two point-like bodies is directly proportional to the product of their masses (M1 and M2) and inversely proportional to the square of the distance, r, between their centers of mass.:

The constant of proportionality, G, is the gravitational constant. it is different from the the gravitational field

The magnitude of the resultant gravitational field strength denoted by term g, at a distance r to a point is
g=GM/r*r

I rest my case

Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

See how you are twisting yourself
See the attached!

And after educating you about your mixup, you still have effontry to accuse me about your own misunderstanding

I rest my case
lol, educating who?

Dude, you can’t differentiate gravitational singularity from a gravitational constant.

You are illiterate and proud in it.

Go learn basic science and come back. Start with the difference between gravitational singularity and gravitational Constant.

Even a secondary school physics student cannot find it hard to understand basic science terms like you do. grin
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
lol, educating who?

Dude, you can’t differentiate gravitational singularity from a gravitational constant.

You are illiterate and proud in it.

Go learn basic science and come back. Start with the difference between gravitational singularity and gravitational Constant.

Even a secondary school physics student cannot find it hard to understand basic science terms like you do. grin
It's not a strange behaviour of atheists and wanabe atheists on NL. When they are intimidated, they result to lies and misinformation.

Good night
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

It's not a strange behaviour of atheists and wanabe atheists on NL. When they are intimidated, they result to lies and misinformation.

Good night
I have tried making you see the difference between gravitational singularity and gravitational constant but you are scientifically illiterate.

This is why you should have paid attention in class, you will be muddling simple terms up.
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
TenQ:

Good night
If I were you, I will swallow my pride browse those two terms to understand them perfectly and how they operate.

You don’t know jack, you are a sciolist
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 5:32am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
If I were you, I will swallow my pride browse those two terms to understand them perfectly and how they operate.

You don’t know jack, you are a sciolist
LOL!!
Who is worse between an ignorant person and one who knows but falsifies the TRUTH!

Its a character problem and we all know why!
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 5:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
I have tried making you see the difference between gravitational singularity and gravitational constant but you are scientifically illiterate.

This is why you should have paid attention in class, you will be muddling simple terms up.
Only a fool will not be able to quote where I misdefined these two terms
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2021
[s]
TenQ:

Only a fool will not be able to quote where I misdefined these two terms
[/s]Thicker than a brick. Illiterate that won’t learn
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by TenQ: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s]Thicker than a brick. Illiterate that won’t learn
Then I assume only the fool cannot defend his false allegation!
Re: It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. by Workch: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2021
TenQ:

Then I assume only the fool cannot defend his false allegation!
You want an inflated singularity to still remain a singularity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mfm Prayer City Deliverance With Result As(70 Days Fasting Begins)) / Message From God Found Hidden Inside DNA Sequence / A Simple Question To All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.