Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? (399 Views)

I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man / Tell Us That One Particular Bad Habit You Really Want To Abandon In Year 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? by Nwachacho: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
I have heard people saying that every man has one special woman created for him to marry, while some argue that you can actually find a wife anywhere you find yourself as man. What's your view on this
Re: One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? by Ruke1989: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Religiousity impressed it on brainless followers that their life becomes meaningless if they fail to prayerfully find one particular woman created and craftily tagged with their name tag. Out of the 9.5billion people worldwide, they have to painstakingly find who that man or woman is, else their life becomes miserable. Isn't that threat weird and alarming?
Of the many who believe this fallacy in Pentecostal churches such as deeperlife, redeem, mfm, etc, we are yet to confirm through an open survey that there aren't any issues in their marriages. Sure they still suffer thesame challenge all other marriage suffer speaking from an insider view. Just that hypocritically, they never admit but you can see for yourself by visiting their homes or interviewing their children.

This ideology, as legit as it appears comes with side effects such as late marriage, breeds simp-like men and worst of all breeds hypocrites ie suffering but smiling couples. Op, I know you are one of the victims of the ideology, I wrote this because I want to save you from the wrong belief.

Any woman you can control and has less than 2 body count, shares the same ideology as you and respects you, that is your wife. That's if your hormones pumps when you see her or hear her. The way Isaac testosterone and adrenaline was released the day he saw Rebecca in the Bible. That's how you know you have met your wife or what religious centers call will of God.

Your wife (will of God for you in marriage) isn't tied to "a specific person" but "a specific configuration" which any person who fits into it can be your spousal. Jettison doctrinal extremism and lead a meaningful life by taking charge of your destiny and marry what works for you not some hypocritic strangers

1 Like

Re: One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nwachacho:
I have heard people saying that every man has one special woman created for him to marry, while some argue that you can actually find a wife anywhere you find yourself as man. What's your view on this
You can find a woman anywhere same way a woman can find a man anywhere. undecided
Re: One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? by Nwachacho: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Not a victim. Just to learn and let others learn as well
Re: One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? by Newton2024: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
You can actually find a wife anywhere you find yourself as man.
Re: One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? by Demigod22: 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ruke1989:
Religiousity impressed it on brainless followers that their life becomes meaningless if they fail to prayerfully find one particular woman created and craftily tagged with their name tag. Out of the 9.5billion people worldwide, they have to painstakingly find who that man or woman is, else their life becomes miserable. Isn't that threat weird and alarming?
Of the many who believe this fallacy in Pentecostal churches such as deeperlife, redeem, mfm, etc, we are yet to confirm through an open survey that there aren't any issues in their marriages. Sure they still suffer thesame challenge all other marriage suffer speaking from an insider view. Just that hypocritically, they never admit but you can see for yourself by visiting their homes or interviewing their children.

This ideology, as legit as it appears comes with side effects such as late marriage, breeds simp-like men and worst of all breeds hypocrites ie suffering but smiling couples. Op, I know you are one of the victims of the ideology, I wrote this because I want to save you from the wrong belief.

Any woman you can control and has less than 2 body count, shares the same ideology as you and respects you, that is your wife. That's if your hormones pumps when you see her or hear her. The way Isaac testosterone and adrenaline was released the day he saw Rebecca in the Bible. That's how you know you have met your wife or what religious centers call will of God.

Your wife (will of God for you in marriage) isn't tied to "a specific person" but "a specific configuration" which any person who fits into it can be your spousal. Jettison doctrinal extremism and lead a meaningful life by taking charge of your destiny and marry what works for you not some hypocritic strangers

You are well read and learned too sir. We share the same ideology about religion and issues of life. Religion have done more harm than good to human logic.
Re: One Particular Woman For Every Man Or One Can Find Wife Anywhere? by Demigod22: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
God did not create any specific individual for you. You have your spec, anytime, anywhere you find her, that's your wife. Don't be gullible enough to swallow the creed religion is spreading, break out of religious ignorance and intellectual slavery.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted / Lady Fakes Her Own Death In Order To Break Up With Her Broke Boyfriend But... / How To Make 5,000 Naira Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.