Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man (1336 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos / Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by Value2Ethics: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
A serving military man, comes home from war front to find wife in bed with another.

He had a meltdown and threatening to end the man and his wife.

#cheating
#wife
#marine
#military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TXacL08pXY

1 Share

Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nonexisting: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Foolish vaginarian. Because toto dey scratch her, she done go put that innocent man for trouble in soldier hand. angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by Mascot57: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
E clear
Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by blue01(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nonexisting:
Foolish vaginarian. Because toto dey scratch her, she done go put that innocent man for trouble in soldier hand. angry

By the time that soldier use sambisa anger flog craze comot from him head him go understand the difference between married and single woman. Ode wey no see were em go put em prique come be inside married woman tottoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
This one don't enta
Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by daddytime(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
We know say the tori about the soldier just coming from Sambisa forest na just sensationalism...
Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
She even get mind dey call am 'Honey'. grin grin
The military man dey Sambisa dey suffer, another yeye man dey chop him wife kpekus. cheesy
Chai! After God, fear marriage. sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by ValCon888: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
The man was in Sambisa forest while someone else was "Sambisa-ing" the forest of his wife.
Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by JoeRizzla(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by obiekunie01: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gone are the days whn soldiers were know for brutality.

imagine it was in the 80s whn my dad them dey serve for army - that guy for slump from torture tey! tey!

Imagine a whole soldier dey for him house with another man who just finished fuking his wife and he was still standing and speaking grammar!

"She said she doesn't like guys that smoke"

"she said she doesn't like fair guys"

Soldier man no know say whn a woman tell you say she no like john - take am say na john she dey fuk behind ya back!

anyways i know say na comedy skit sha!
Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by johnsonmartina6(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
normally if you trust woman,na u know, pretend and knack dem,move on,e get why,i know what am saying

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by kelspinall(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
whatever he does they deserve it.
Re: Man Comes Home From Sambisa Forest To Find Wife In Bed With Another Man by Vyzz: 12:55am On Jun 26, 2022
grin

The lady should be punished and chased back to her fathers house disgracefully and...

....Never to be married again

They mad should be let ho, he doesn't know the lady is married so he should be forgived and the lady should be punished more for tricking this innocent man into her bed grin

I have ruled.

Strikes the gavel

(1) (Reply)

White Man Interested In Dating In Lagos / She Doesn't Know How To Cook / I Earn 30k A Month And I Give My Girlfriend Half Of It Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.