Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted (397 Views)

When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / Why Men Do UnCloth Ladies Before Sex And After Sex They Leave Her To Dress Herse / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
That's the plain truth... I think men are getting too much free access to sex, that's why most of them dont value the women God blessed them with.

Most men will usually grow cold feets after severally seeing out a lady sexually, the ripple effect of that is that he wouldnt see you worth anything wonderful as he did when he first met you. The abuse sets in, the carefree attitude sets in.

A man will never take you for granted if u dont give him access to your body. His perception of you wouldnt be that of someone who is sexually available.

It's time to starve some men. Time to reset their brainsgrin

2 Likes

Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by illicit(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Women get free sex most

Men often pay with something, don't always have to be money

1 Like

Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by SILENTandSMART2: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nah rubbish you wrote....

Too much sex you say ? What of married people that is fuccking themselves steady they're still together...

The thing is the type of man he chooses to be , he might not have sex at all but still choose to disrespect woman, no dey disguise !!!!...
Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by chumaZ(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Men like me doesn't even like sex at all, na once in awhile e de happen
Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by Odoogu(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
First of all... Are these kind of men( cos I believe you just described "some" men) having sex with themselves?
What about the so called lady who deliberately allowed herself for whatever forsaking reason( nd pls don't say love, that's total B.S) to be used as such? And what about the ones who will still repeat and even return to such men?

so if you think men (gender wise) are the instigator of such phenomenon, bro, think am twice. It's a pingpong and it goes back and forth.
Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by Gee64: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
A man can call off your bluff if you do that and you will be worth less than a sex doll sold in China.

1 Like

Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Nah rubbish you wrote....

Too much sex you say ? What of married people that is fuccking themselves steady they're still together...

The thing is the type of man he chooses to be , he might not have sex at all but still choose to disrespect woman, no dey disguise !!!!...
Any man who finds any woman attractive but can't have access to her body will always try to play the right cards with her just to test his luck and take his chances with her... sex has a way of making a lady vulnerable before her partner.

The love of a guy for any woman is never desame after the sex.

You are a guy u know what I mean. That excitement that puts butterflies in ur belly when u find a lady attractive... after the sex, your eye go cleargrin
Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by Babara1994(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
It's been 1 year since I had sex. The more I abstain from sex, the more I take women for granted, cos I'm reaping the benefits of abstinence.
Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by SILENTandSMART2: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
BadRadio:
Any man who finds any woman attractive but can have access to her body will always try to play the right cards with her just to test his luck and take his chances with her... sex has a way of making a lady vulnerable before her partner.

The love of a guy for any woman is never desame after the sex.

You are a guy u know what I mean. That excitement that puts butterflies in ur belly when u find a lady attractive... after the sex, your eye go cleargrin

Nah speak for yourself boss, cheesy...

Don't let us mix it up ,is it a girl i friend her for benefits or true love ? cheesy

If it's the girl i love our love bond got thicker and doubled anytime we have sex, just speak for yourself some boys are just living soul they have no emotions at all!!!! Hahahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by Creativeace(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Op has a point
a woman's body is an asset, just like a man's resources. If they give it away too quickly and too cheaply, it becomes devalued.
most men keep women around because of sexual attention and female validation to stroke their ego.
when demand is high but supply is very low, value skyrockets. Which is why even great men used to pay huge prices for virgins, but when demand is high and supply is also very high, value nose~dives, and subsequently the demand goes down, because what you're always available for will never look for you !
Re: If Men Had Less Sex They Wouldn't Take Any Lady For Granted by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Creativeace:
Op has a point
a woman's body is an asset, just like a man's resources. If they give it away too quickly and too cheaply, it becomes devalued.
most men keep women around because of sexual attention and female validation to stroke their ego.
when demand is high but supply is very low, value skyrockets. Which is why even great men used to pay huge prices for virgins, but when demand is high and supply is also very high, value nose~dives, and subsequently the demand goes down, because what you're always available for will never look for you !
That's the Econometrics of money and pussygrin

(1) (Reply)

12 Warning Signs You Are In A dangerous Relationship.. / How To Make 5,000 Naira Daily. / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing To Accept Her Marriage Proposal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.