Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? (20595 Views)

Watch The Moment When Pere And Angel Walked Back Into The House (video) / Shocking! A 13 Year Old Boy Terrorized A Whole Community With Robbery / Woman Poops On A Supermarket Floor But Walked Out Like Nothing Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by emmyluizzz: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2021
lalasticlala:
Yes, my mum! She can greet the whole community.

uncle lala

do the needful nah...push am go FP

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2021
I'm partially like that.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by illicit(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by enemyofprogress: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2021
Bola146 is one of those people. She can greet for Africa

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by googlepikins: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2021
My cousin, for no reason he knows everyone,

Even the ones he doesn't know he will ask them how far

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Bobotic(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Best Solution cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Tapout(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Lmao!! grin My Mum.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by kponkedenge(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2021
My late friend of blessed memory.... Because of that I hardly see him off any time he comes visiting.... Because he was even more popular than me in my street.

He can stop at a corner to greet and chat with people anyhow.... Leaving me standing on the road all by myself.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by sylve11: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2021
I dislike that attitude like poop. I go just waka leave you and never to walk with you again. angry cool

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by kayo80(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
My popsman na one.... He's indeed a politician....So I wouldn't expect less cheesy. Anytime if I dey waka with am,e just dey look like say na campaign we dey campaign cheesy

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Cousin9999: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
I understand why someone would be uncomfortable, but it's not wrong. And no one should feel they need to stop being friendly in the community because their friend feels uncomfortable. It's great to have people like that around who really care about people.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by younglleo: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lol, chinny na for the street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by xeratech: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
vanida6:
this part belong to my father cheesy

papa go greet even goat for road,, I remember the day he is taking me to write my jamb in 2014,, the place nah 30minute journey but we spent almost 1hr 30minute for road,, but the sweet part, we eat meat tired cheesy
Patrick Enyum AKA patlex spotted

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by izubext007: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yes very annoying.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Pumpumking: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:
There are people you’d walk with, and regret ever doing so.
They seem to know everybody in the neighborhood. And the
funny part is, they’d at some point stand for a while
exchanging pleasantries.

My ex girlfriend did that to me once, when we got home, I
shouted at her to a point she started crying. I was so
embarrassed.
I’m not against greetings o. My point is, when you’re walking
with someone, minimize it. You mustn’t greet everyone.

share your experience

angry
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Pumpumking: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:
exchanging pleasantries.

embarrassed.

share your experience

bro we dont hav comunity or village hear in London like people......we have city!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Sunnybabe(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chaiii.... U remind me of my friend A.Y. .... This guy can greet heeen, even if we are on top of bike, he will still be shout people's name and be greeting them... We fought many times because of that...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Romanoff(f): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
My mother o. The annoying thing is she will expect you to also greet these people with her, strangers and acquaintances.

E no dey sweet at all.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lol, na me be that. I was a weird person in school and barely spoke to people unless I really connected with you. I was sort of different and didn't know people were observant.
Turned out many people in school that I didn't even know knew me and would say hi to me, I had no choice than to exchange pleasantries with them even if I couldn't place their faces. My friends used to get tired of me. You wouldn't even know I didn't know most of them, I go just dey smile and act like I did know them.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by lomprico(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Shola
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Egalitarian1: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
I'm seriously on this table. Even while on bike or in the car, I would still wave, smile and greet unrepentantly.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by lilyheaven: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy
My sister,
I will just leave her behind
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by OlujobaSamuel: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
I also greet people on the road, either I initiated or the person greets me first, but I don't stop to greet people when I'm going out.
When I just got married, my wife will stop to greet some people that she assumed to be closed to me, I go just leave her Waka go, she go run come join me, so at a point she asked, why do I greet like that since I have intention of greeting the person, I told her that I only owe them greetings not talking/chatting.
I also don't entertain someone seeing me on the road and trying to form "I've been wanting to see you", I will just respond with, how many times have you checked for me at home or work that you can't find me.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by lezz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:
exchanging pleasantries.

embarrassed.

share your experience
bro girls like that na community property.

Most girls who do that lack self-esteem and are literally begging for approval. They are naive and can easily be taken advantage of.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by larrybabanla(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yes o, can relate Wella, this my guy eeh, he will greet the whole community and forgets he his walking with someone, exchanging pleasantries, I just go my own.. later, he will call me

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:
exchanging pleasantries.

embarrassed.

share your experience

I am someone like that especially back in school. Some of my friends used to use it to make fun of me. I actually like it and don't mind walking with someone who does it as long as it's not when we are hurrying somewhere. In that case I go just leave am dey go.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Princeton92(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is very funny as I know what it feels like to walk with one
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by arduino: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Candidlady:
Yes i have and i was so embarasd! You see big, you greet. You see small you greet! Tom dick harry you greet!

another thing i noticed is all those boys stayin around maraba masaka dutse kubwa why do they love carrying beatbox upandan?
You dey waka sha..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by natosjahdi: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:
exchanging pleasantries.

embarrassed.

share your experience
it's a lie u dint love her u just wanted to eat her if not u wwouldn't have shouted at her to the extent that she had to cry.. u dont talk to a lady u love that way ok.. they are really emotional.. quietly nd jokingly telling her would have solved the problem... she was just being a nice and friendly person.. I really hate u fr shouting at her.. no wonder she is now ur Ex.. lemme not see u anywhere in the street for if I do I will strike you and I will make sure u wound on ur two knees becare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 20 Things You Need To Do In Your 20s / Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.