Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? (20607 Views)

Watch The Moment When Pere And Angel Walked Back Into The House (video) / Shocking! A 13 Year Old Boy Terrorized A Whole Community With Robbery / Woman Poops On A Supermarket Floor But Walked Out Like Nothing Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by cassyrooy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Oh!!
Catholic Spotted!
So you guys are the ones that Stays in Church 2 Hours after Mass? sad smiley
You Guys will pass by Legion of Mary, CWO, CMO, Lay readers,etc.. meetings and greet all the Members b4 going home!
I Tire for Unah! sad cheesy

Block Rosary, St. Michael Imo/Abia meeting, Imo State town meeting Abuja chapter, Local government, even our village own too.

Na so that woman carry me waka tire for this life.

When I later grew up and started going to church whenever I liked, this woman will still go to church by 6am and return by 4pm, I had to name her Nwunye Fada. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Which one is shouting at her till she cry. Everybody has got the right to do what makes him/her happy. She is not walking with your leg neither are you walking with hers.

If she chooses to gree the world,then we meet at home.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by emmyluizzz: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss.. He nor Really Easy!! Thank me and Brother Lalasticlala! smiley cool cool
V-man I don't know what you did...but you deserve a cool beer

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by seunny4lif(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Almost all Nigerian mom are guilt of this crime grin cheesy

I dey greet but only if I know you cheesy, ah wetin I dey talk self grin
I dey greet for Africa that even my wife go waka pass me cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Ekugbeh(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
My late Dad. You can even hear his voice in distance buh get to the house 2-3hrs time

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by mywells: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
like some people can greet from here to kaabah
in the name of my paddy.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Rhu4xce: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:
There are people you’d walk with, and regret ever doing so.
They seem to know everybody in the neighborhood. And the
funny part is, they’d at some point stand for a while
exchanging pleasantries.

My ex girlfriend did that to me once, when we got home, I
shouted at her to a point she started crying. I was so
embarrassed.
I’m not against greetings o. My point is, when you’re walking
with someone, minimize it. You mustn’t greet everyone.

share your experience

Well for me, when it happened with one of my pals i just bring out my phone and start surfing, something to take ur mind off it. No ill feelings tho
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by ugotaya: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Charley Boy (Area Fada) Advice To Men : Must See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCesr1Z-NX0
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Rotji(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
That's me na grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by wolebest: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
It's better to greet people, it cost you nothing to deposit a smile here and there it opens doors for you when you need it. It's like a savings account.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Elliotwaveforec: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Annoying!
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Jimoh7555: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
My friend - Lalazy comes to mind. He'll greet the whole community when you walk with him but later I would continue walking when he stops to greet which will force him to start running after me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by johnsmhelia15(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jesus grin my friend Zeuz. This nigger can even greet area goat or Ram if re recognize them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by thickkpomo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
My mum grin grin
Very frustrating

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Asapchris(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
My grandma, she wasn’t the greeting them hoo, all these woman will just come out from no where to greet her and offer her sit and so on, all of them does same thing till we spent almost 3 hours for greeting people. Omo
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Jamesz12: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hahahaha

Sonnobax15:
grin
My popsman na one.... He's indeed a politician....So I wouldn't expect less cheesy. Anytime if I dey waka with am,e just dey look like say na campaign we dey campaign cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Jamesz12: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mogbe lol
Ekugbeh:
My late Dad. You can even hear his voice in distance buh get to the house 2-3hrs time
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by polite2(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
sammuell:

grin grin grin
this one loud
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Evergreen4(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yes yes, one of my cousin. He can greet the whole of Africa
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Ladycewhy(f): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
The worse part of walking with such people is that they make you seem like you are not friendly or don't have respect.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by boogie2: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
frosy1:
I don't need to walk with someone. I am one myself grin grin grin

Thank God we many... I be don dey check myself.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by YourFavorite21(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
I hate that sh*t, I'm an introvert hence, I hardly know people, i don't like small-talks, a simple wave, or" hwfar" is okay.
But my lodge-mate Martin is a perfect example, after the days lectures, as we trek down from our lecture hall to school gate where we will board a bus home , this guy don already greet like 100 people, and the annoying thing is that, he will stand there, and start to gist with them on top the hot sun, and I will now stand and be waiting for him sad na so I change am for am, the day he kept me waiting, while doing lovy lovy with one girl, since then once lectures end for the day, I dey go on my own, I hate rubbish .
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by paskal16: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
My grandma lol
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by dorin27(f): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
dan9ice:
If you're walking with my mum and she sees her friends
Just find mat and relax
Or you better bid her bye bye
Them go even talk reach Nation security level
very funny.

It's not a bad thing to greet na, or is it?

I greet too but not this your mom type of greeting.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by dorin27(f): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss...U nor dey Like follow your Mama Waka? cheesy

One of my Guy own na Church!
He doesn't like sitting close to his Mum in d Church...
because If he nor dey Clap and Sing, him Mama go Waka come meet am, dey Warn am to Clap/Sing! cheesy grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Pootle: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
na my guy be that...i dey leave am go where i dey go o, na em go kon dey call me say where u dey na.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Makaveli217(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
dan9ice:
If you're walking with my mum and she sees her friends
Just find mat and relax
Or you better bid her bye bye
Them go even talk reach Nation security level
It's common with most Nigeria parents.
There was a day me and my mom was going out to see one of my uncle that lost his wife, 10mins into the journey we came across a family friend we haven't seen in a while, I just greeted her warmly, then jejely went somewhere to sidon and press phone because I know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Kajaard: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
My popsman na one.... He's indeed a politician....So I wouldn't expect less cheesy. Anytime if I dey waka with am,e just dey look like say na campaign we dey campaign cheesy

Lol, I can imagine cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Is not a bad trait, and I don't see anything wrong with it, just don't inconvenience someone else. cheesy cheesy
exactly, but if you are walking with someone make up a story that you want to quickly do something, so you don't keep anyone waiting,

I am partially like that, I love to greet, but sometimes, I make up the urgency, so i don't get tired, or make another person wait.

Gone are the days, when we had all the time in the world cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cousin9999:
I understand why someone would be uncomfortable, but it's not wrong. And no one should feel they need to stop being friendly in the community because their friend feels uncomfortable. It's great to have people like that around who really care about people.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Meedon: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Love kee you right there.

natosjahdi:
it's a lie u dint love her u just wanted to eat her if not u wwouldn't have shouted at her to the extent that she had to cry.. u dont talk to a lady u love that way ok.. they are really emotional.. quietly nd jokingly telling her would have solved the problem... she was just being a nice and friendly person.. I really hate u fr shouting at her.. no wonder she is now ur Ex.. lemme not see u anywhere in the street for if I do I will strike you and I will make sure u wound on ur two knees becare
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:
There are people you’d walk with, and regret ever doing so.
They seem to know everybody in the neighborhood. And the
funny part is, they’d at some point stand for a while
exchanging pleasantries.

My ex girlfriend did that to me once, when we got home, I
shouted at her to a point she started crying. I was so
embarrassed.
I’m not against greetings o. My point is, when you’re walking
with someone, minimize it. You mustn’t greet everyone.

share your experience
i avoid one of my friends because of this
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
There was no need to shout at her though. She's not your child. From your narrative you strike me as a future wife batterer.

If I was the one walking with my gf and she's greeting everyone on the way, if it's getting too much, I won't wait for her I'll just keep moving.

She'll have to run to catch up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son / Benin Electricity Distribution Company Is Frustrating My Life / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.