Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? (20876 Views)

Watch The Moment When Pere And Angel Walked Back Into The House (video) / Shocking! A 13 Year Old Boy Terrorized A Whole Community With Robbery / Woman Poops On A Supermarket Floor But Walked Out Like Nothing Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by dododawa1: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fun is in greeting unless someone wants to take chance on you in greeting much.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by grandstar(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:
There are people you’d walk with, and regret ever doing so.
They seem to know everybody in the neighborhood. And the
funny part is, they’d at some point stand for a while
exchanging pleasantries.

My ex girlfriend did that to me once, when we got home, I
shouted at her to a point she started crying. I was so
embarrassed.
I’m not against greetings o. My point is, when you’re walking
with someone, minimize it. You mustn’t greet everyone.

share your experience

Bros, why shout at her?
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by EmzyT: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This thing is very common to the ladies, they will be greeting and hugging boys left and right while even walking with their boyfriends. Even the boyfriend can get confused and be like, am I even the main man of this babe or the 5th assistant boyfriend

Some will even go as far as Leaving you to meet the guy and be discussing forgetting they are with someone! cheesy
The last girl that did that to me (My Girlfriend to be) regretted it badly! I left her at the spot and went my way grin After that day, the Vibe was never the same no more. she came back and was pleading... But nah, i had enough of it and my mind was made up

The Relationship ended even before it started grin
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by TossTos: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have one , like a father to me in the community one time the community leader now chief Atunluse , whenever we set out together , come see as people go dey greet left and right . The funniest thing is that he will call people that doesn't greet him and greet them .. I'm always full of smile ..
I am also one , I do receive greetings like air I breathe ..
My response to the greetings is " I greet you " and call some of them I know with their Nicknames ..
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Solidkay(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
frosy1:
I don't need to walk with someone. I am one myself grin grin grin

Ma nigga
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by emmyluizzz: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
TripleOh7:
There was no need to shout at her though. She's not your child. From your narrative you strike me as a future wife batterer.

If I was the one walking with my gf and she's greeting everyone on the way, if it's getting too much, I won't wait for her I'll just keep moving.

She'll have to run to catch up.

undecided
TripleOh7:
There was no need to shout at her though. She's not your child. From your narrative you strike me as a future wife batterer.

If I was the one walking with my gf and she's greeting everyone on the way, if it's getting too much, I won't wait for her I'll just keep moving.

She'll have to run to catch up.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Jasperado: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Vanida, come to me for Pidgin English tutorial grin
Tired taya (tire tire) ? If u no undastand am, comot ya body. leave am for people wey sabi.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Akanoaaa(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Most of those who does this are fake people.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by efavour: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Cousin sister kia she can greet oh i hate that stuff one day i caution her about it grin cheesy i think she has stop it is been long i spoke to her kia leh me call self grin
me will just leave you and continue to our destination, you can catch up later. Next time, no be person go tell you say wave to people with mouthed hello and face your business of the day. I ain't got time for nonsense.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Karleb(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
natosjahdi:
it's a lie u dint love her u just wanted to eat her if not u wwouldn't have shouted at her to the extent that she had to cry.. u dont talk to a lady u love that way ok.. they are really emotional.. quietly nd jokingly telling her would have solved the problem... she was just being a nice and friendly person.. I really hate u fr shouting at her.. no wonder she is now ur Ex.. lemme not see u anywhere in the street for if I do I will strike you and I will make sure u wound on ur two knees becare

grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by emmyluizzz: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
grandstar:

Bros, why shout at her?
didn't you read the post....why still asking me that question?
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by emmyluizzz: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
7BlueKittens:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid the sum of 500,000 Naira for your services. This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454

how legit is this?
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by grandstar(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:

didn't you read the post....why still asking me that question?

I'm condemning the shouting. It wasn't necessary. What she did did not warrant it.
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by emmyluizzz: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
grandstar:

I'm condemning the shouting. It wasn't necessary. What she did did not warrant it.

you won't understand
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by fattprince(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
My ex to make it worse. It's on campus. I told her to pick most popular nomination form. She will greet at least 16 people from Queen Amina to new hall. Both male and female
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by MsCassano(f): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This thing is very common to the ladies, they will be greeting and hugging boys left and right while even walking with their boyfriends. Even the boyfriend can get confused and be like, am I even the main man of this babe or the 5th assistant boyfriend

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Amanda4life: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
AH AH

MY MUM CAN GREET FOR AFRICA.

I WILL JUST LEAVE HER DEY GO FRONT. AND TELL HER TO MEET ME AT HOME
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Gkemz: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have a friend called Abuchi. Abuchi is liked by everyone in the community for his kindness, joviality, loyalty, and social skills. Mehn... I've never seen someone like him. I prefer walking alone exchanging pleasantries with few people in my neighborhood that matters to me than to walk with Abuchi who must surely greet and wave at everyone to the point that every tom, dick and harry in the neighborhood knows about him. It's quite embarrassing and discomfortable walking with him. Funny enough, he doesn't look for babes, babes look for him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Angelacruz: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Very funny...
frosy1:
I don't need to walk with someone. I am one myself grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by benjanny(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Yes and that is my mother
Re: Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2021
vanida6:
this part belong to my father cheesy

papa go greet even goat for road,, I remember the day he is taking me to write my jamb in 2014,, the place nah 30minute journey but we spent almost 1hr 30minute for road,, but the sweet part, we eat meat tired cheesy

Lol
So na 2014 you write jamb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos) / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.