Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Is Her Love For Me Really True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Her Love For Me Really True? (1809 Views)

Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? / See What A Girl From '2go' Did To Me...really Shocks Me! / "Love At 1st Sight" Is This Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2007
Dear Nairalanders. My predicament is being caused by a Nairalander.
Just after a few months my ex left me, an african in uk is crazy over me. We actually met here in Nairaland and ever since, she has been making lots of calls and sending me lots of mails. Crazy enough, she's never seen my picture. All she heard was my voice and she seemed okay with that. I don't know whatta do or think bout this so i need your suggestions cuz i'm not sure this is gonna work out as such.
Is this real?
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by Seun(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2007
You've made a big mistake by not sending her your picture. Send it now, please. Thank you.
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by zignor(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2007
No, it is not Real . . .lol cheesy grin cool
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by kateflow(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
Seun:

You've made a big mistake by not sending her your picture.  Send it now, please.  Thank you.

seun wen un turn Dr LOVE
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ seun
I would have sent it but i haven't had any real time to do that.
I'll send it soon though
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by zignor(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
there you are again! cheesy lol. . . .you didn't have real time, and you were asking if it is real. cheesy grin cool
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2007
I was only confused bout it
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by kateflow(f): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2007
y wont u be confused
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2007
Well thats why i'm here. If i'm not confused, i need not be here @ kateflow
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by zignor(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2007
@kateflow . . . . . . .can you imagine him . . . . .lol grin
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ zignor
Are you gonna say something meaningful? If you were in ma shoes, what would you do heh?
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by Lexyhearts(f): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
i think the gal really love u.i suppose ur voice is so sweet that it can drive that lady crazy.u get lots of calls and emails.that shows she spent most of her time thinking abt u.she may not be with physically but i suppose she is 100% w u in spirit.so man u r very luck.GOD sent her 4 u,why r u complaining.at least u r back in love after ur ex left u.chill out,lucky boy
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
I don't think i'll give no to an answer to your comment.
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by Lexyhearts(f): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2007
yeah so start spoiling e girl cheesy lol cheesy.u and her r meant 4 each other.wat r u waiting 4 cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by Macgreat(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
Romantive
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ lexyheart
I'm waiting for other Nairalanders and their most welcomed comments. Majority may carry the vote. Afterall, if they ask me to leave the relationship for my own good and it works, i'll come back to say thank you. But if they ask me to continue the relationship and it works, i'll also come back to say thank you.
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by LEVI2ME(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2007
what is this a fairy tale in Nairaland shocked
ohhhhhh!!!!!!!! how sweet.
thanks to Seun that made it happen, pls invite us after you pop th question
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by LEVI2ME(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2007
what is this a fairy tale in Nairaland shocked
ohhhhhh!!!!!!!! how sweet.
thanks to Seun that made it happen, pls invite us after you pop th question
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by Lexyhearts(f): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2007
OKAY I UNDERSTAND cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by kateflow(f): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
johnnygan:

@ lexyheart
I'm waiting for other Nairalanders and their most welcomed comments. Majority may carry the vote. Afterall, if they ask me to leave the relationship for my own good and it works, i'll come back to say thank you. But if they ask me to continue the relationship and it works, i'll also come back to say thank you.

1thestolonians  1 vs 18 in everything give thanks cool
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
Are you a clown? You made me laugh back there levi
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by ayeesha: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2007
what colour is the aso ebi u have in mind and how much will it cost cheesy

the earlier we know such vital datails, the earlier we can plan for the wedding, abi? grin
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
You'll be invited. No doubt!
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by ayeesha: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2007
looking forward to it wink
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2007
Next!
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by olanajim(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2007
Jonny? Why don't you take a step at a time? Someone had asked you to post your pic. The fact that she had been sending u mail and call you regularly means she want something more. So let see what happen afterward. Am sure she would even "love" you more. Mind you, naija babe don't care how you look, even if you look like monkey, they are for you as long as you meet her minimum requirement. Everybody had her own benchmark.

Should decide to mess with her just because she is Naija, am sure you would meet your match. Our ladies are universally acceptable. They understand all languages except retrogression.

Send her your pic and see what happen. You may need to return here anyway. Goodluck.
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by Seun(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2007
Have you sent her the picture? God help you if you're nothing like what she imagines you to be.
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by kateflow(f): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2007
johnnygan:

Are you a clown? You made me laugh back there levi
who owns this question ?
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2007
Obviously i dunno.
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by johnnygan(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ olanajim
I never said the girl is a Nigerian. She's an african.

@ seun
The girl never cared how i looked like. She 's willing to accept any form of me.
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by olanajim(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2007
Thank you for the correction. She'd better not be a naija. I was wondering if a naija babe can actually love without idea of how you look. A responsible naija would never truly love you without seeing you. They aint fool. Though they can be greedy. Sometimes not everytime. All the same show the lady your colour and wait for next step. You would be glad you do.
Re: Is Her Love For Me Really True? by kateflow(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2007
who knows maybe u be like , thats y u know wan send ur pics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dumped For The Second Time By Same Gal In 1year / Can You Go On A Date With Someone Younger To You? / Does It Hurt More Or Less?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.