Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal (81321 Views)

Bae U Apologises Over Sex For Skits Scandal / Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Tonnyray: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2021
tranxo:
I only pity the "unfortunate" kids of these yeyebrities.
In a few years, the blackmail will be on these kids from their friends and classmates because the internet never forgets.
Imagine the type of pics, videos, and stories so-called parents are leaving as legacies on the internet for their kids and unborn kids.
Exactly what I've been saying.
Do not be surprised if 15 years down the line these Tegas, Tontos, Tiwas are gunned down by the same sons that are still minors today. It's one thing for your mates to call your mom a wh0re, it's another to have valid, ubiquitous receipts to prove it.
Don't joke with peer induced depression.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2021
thinkmoney:

U self share the video bro
hahaha just go Google, e dey there.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by bantamx: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2021
cococandy:
do you guys know that’s calling black women's vaginas dirty is a form of self hate?
Do you also know that Tiwa Garbage told seyi shey the same thing knowing fully well her yansh is the dirtiest in the industry . She how she opened it Waaaaaa like ponstar grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by cococandy(f): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2021
bantamx:

Do you also know that Tiwa Garbage told seyi shey the same thing knowing fully well her yansh is the dirtiest in the industry . She how she opened it Waaaaaa like ponstar grin

Well that’s very immature of her if she did say that.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by bantamx: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2021
cococandy:

Well that’s very immature of her if she did say that.
Didn't you watch the Tiwa Seyi video where they fought in the salon? she's so shameless
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by thinkmoney(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2021
bantamx:

go to xvideos type tiwa
Thanks man. U are the real bro. Others they try form boss some they even send spam

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KossyDerrick/status/1450216115230150657

I've confirmed this is the real one, not the first circulated video
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by dingbang(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Mark Zuckerberg Body Too Dey Hot. No time to waste. Deleted Gistlover Handle sharp sharp. Gostlover you can start another page as MufasaGistlover. Thank me Later.
grin Mufasa
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Olaniyimubarak: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Pierce008:
Disgusting scencnothinge lipsrsealed
nothing disgusting there jor sweet sex and she enjoyed it
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by thinkmoney(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:

hahaha just go Google, e dey there.
Thanks man....Nigeria don enter another level entirely with this our yeyebrities...the likes of tonto Duke, bobrisky and now tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by gabicon: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2021
kboyshow:
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage is no longer ignoring her haters.

This evening, she took to her Instagram story in Jim Iyke/Guerilla Warfare Style to call out the controversial blogger, Gistlover. According to Tiwa, Gistlover isn’t happy with the way she handled her sex tape scandal.

She implied that Gistlover wanted to disgrace, destroy and shame her on social media by threatening to reveal her sex tape gist before she did. However, when the narrative changed by Tiwa talking about it in an Interview, Tiwa said that Gistlover didn’t like the outcome and went on her page to spread more lies about her.

Tiwa Savage also revealed that Gistlover threatened to beat her wherever they come in contact. Reacting to the threat, Tiwa wrote: “You must knock my head when you see me otherwise”.

Minutes after Tiwa Savage called out Gistlover, Instagram deleted Gistlover account.

https://www.9jahomeland.com/tiwa-savage-calls-out-gistlover-over-sex-tape-scandal/

Tiwasavage: 'You hated how I was able to control the narrative and get ahead of a story before it consumed me and how I'm able to joke on stage about something you taught should destroy me and make me feel ashamed
You must knock my head when you see me otherwise... Gistloversblog africa With my full chest.'

I actually think the video was staged as a publicity stunt. There is no way to identify the man in the picture, miss Savage was still fully clothed. It looks like some planed work.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by enemyofprogress: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2021
sencekompis:

Another animal promoting RUBBISH, poverty is a terrorist , jobless Nigerians
I have seen the video, she is fokn boring in bed, she was just faking it. I’m sure she was circumcised.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Dshocker(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2021
saddler:
I just watched the full video...

This Tiwa sabi give bllow job ooo

No full video out yet,just a 10 sec video
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by cococandy(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2021
bantamx:

Didn't you watch the Tiwa Seyi video where they fought in the salon? she's so shameless
No I wasn’t aware of any such video
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by sencekompis: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Will that but you a car ? Horrible Dirty fellow you are, be mindfu,Wait!! how will God accept your own silent prayers ? IMPOSSIBLE Be fearful in all ur doings.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by bantamx: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2021
cococandy:
No I wasn’t aware of any such video
Okay
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by bantamx: 11:27am On Oct 19, 2021
thinkmoney:

Thanks man. U are the real bro. Others they try form boss some they even send spam
Don't sweat it
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by watersideboys: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2021
cococandy:

Not me, tiwa said seriously shey is dirty so am just using her words against her
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by lomprico(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

I use orunmila name beg you give me the video i don buy Vaselin

go twitter
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
thinkmoney:

Thanks man....Nigeria don enter another level entirely with this our yeyebrities...the likes of tonto Duke, bobrisky and now tiwa

Na cruise Nation
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by BigDolph(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
GayPontiff:
Well thats how bloggers like gistlover n instablog work...they prey on your fear like the Nigerian police but when you can wiggle outta it, case closed they leave you and move on.

But then again, Tiwa is more western...80% chances she released this video to trend. Kim is her role model. I no trust all these people.

Beyoncé not Kim
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Bbqekpa: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Possitivevibe:
find me one celebrity na

Use una compound geh na
Toto na toto
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by samcus(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

I use orunmila name beg you give me the video i don buy Vaselin
werey guy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Possitivevibe: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bbqekpa:

Use una compound geh na
Toto na toto
abeg. Toto get class

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Quahl: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Where e dey? you sure say na Tiwa dey there? grin grin
lomprico:
we do see d tape. but Tiwa why did u allow the idiot video it?
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by ofiko123(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kunlelee:
Actually i don't even understand what's going on

Me too I don't understand..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Starzo: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
cococandy:
well if she posted herself then that’s the issue no?
Yes, that's the issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.