Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (17770 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by somze(f): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2007
becuz na question
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by blackninja(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2007
People,

My Ex broke up with me and she didn't give me any tangible reason. The only thing that looked close to a reason that she gave was that she just does not feel the way i felt for her.

However some days back after a year plus, she said she had some spritual problems and was afraid it might affect me so she had to let me go, so that she wouldn't hurt me becos she wuldn't be able to forgive herself if anything happened to me.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by wrightB(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2007
He pushed me to the wall, with too much of everything,  Sometimes a girl needs space!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Lexyhearts(f): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2007
somze:

becuz na question

@Somze

thank GOD she say it out.so whtz your next step cheesy
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by SweetT1: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
@Topic
She kept cheating and i kept forgiving. I travelled thousands of miles to Nigeria for her birthday and to propose to her. Bought gifts and expensive ring only to find out that she was living a lie ! Talk about a heartbreak. Ha ! But it's all good though, life goes on !
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by marco74(m): 3:31am On Jul 27, 2007
my ex from med school broke up with me cos she said i was 2 good for her??!!!probably the dumbest reason 4 jilting a lover!!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by VIPICO(m): 4:00am On Jul 27, 2007
nairalanders, mine was a blattant, pathological liar.
she could have won an award for the best liar in the world coulped with baseless pride
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Pain(m): 4:45am On Jul 27, 2007
VIPICO:

Nairaland users, mine was a blattant, pathological liar.
she could have won an award for the best liar in the world coulped with baseless pride

Sorry Maybe You Should Have Done A Background Investigation of Her Fathers Name.

I Heard Lucifer is the Father of All Lairs. What was her name Lucy? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2007
One told me I have to change my church to hers before we can go to the next level; I just ignored her and walked.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Njoy1(f): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2007
My ex was a no good cheatin, lying morda focker, he was bad to the bone.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Bolarge(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2007
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry She has refused to be an "ex-" undecided undecided undecided

grin grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by honeyzz(f): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2007
was gettin married to somebody else and still had the guts to tell my mom he wanted to come for introduction.na wa for some guys o.thank God i had a friend who was at his introduction.am really sorry for his wife cos he still chased me for months saying he didnt love her.talk about a new definition LOW LIFE.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by honeyzz(f): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2007
was gettin married to somebody else and still had the guts to tell my mom he wanted to come for introduction.na wa for some guys o.thank God i had a friend who was at his introduction.am really sorry for his wife cos he still chased me for months saying he didnt love her.talk about a new definition  LOW LIFE.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by kateflow(f): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2007
chuckdee4:

I never seemed to have the kind of time she requested of me, was just too busy for her, maybe if she had gotten a job and started doing stuff with her life, we would still be together but oh well

and who is she
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by kinzolic(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2007
Mine was always nagging which i couldn't stand anymore
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by sleekdot(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2007
We did not break up rather we went separate way,we still see though n still do "stuffs"
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by justkunmi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2007
Stuffs wink
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by justkunmi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2007
She left town! Seemed like the rite thing to do. The "break up" was mutual though. We both agreed to quit.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by kathynick: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hello guys,

Its shocking what men can do to women. I have been with this boy for 8 years yet he is not satisfied. Actually we started together when he has nothing not until he started working with Shell then he decided to make a change.

Firstly when i started seeing the girl in his house he would deny having anything to do with her. The most annoying part of it all is that the girl is too short/small. I have asked some people on different ocassions and they keep telling the same story either the girl is taking care of him ? or she used juju means. Since this man left me i have not been able to cope with another guy. I need some solutions to what step i should take in regards to this. Please? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by manoy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2007
I fell in love with a babe but she picked a wrong version of my post or did not gimmie chance to explain myself,she kept on saying sort of things.I confessed that i did write the post but i don believe she would ever forgive me and she carries the impression that i am dating other girls all about.I loveher so much n
she knows that i am too shy cos it took me time to ask her out,she is still very green in my heart and i cant just forget about her like dat.i wanted to send 300 pounds to her cos i know she would soon register for the second part of her exams but i dont know how togo abt it.

i am crying as i am writing this now cos she means the world tome and i will be greatful if god can make her love me again
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2007
because i became born again, i love jesus
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by metoyou(f): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2007
CASE OF THE EX, HMM, WELL IN MY CASE AFTER 3 YEARS, HE SAID I CHANGED FROM WHEN WE STARTED DATING, NOW I WAS BORING AND ANTI -SOCIAL, QUIET AND OH, TOO WORK FOCUSED!!. CAN U IMAJIN? THE HEARTBREAK AND HEARTACHE WAS REALLY BAD SHA. THEY SAY TIME HEALS, HOPE ITS TRUE undecided undecided
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Demaks(f): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2007
i still luv my ex, guess because he was my first, though inbetween i've f, kd diff dicks cos i've caught him with diff colours of babes. well i quietly left him cos time is really going and we aint heading d i do direction.

i'm married to his maternal cousin who thinks my ex dont knw what he has.

my ex said he's happy for me cos he knws i'm in safe hands dat if he had marry me he may be hurting me, and he hate to see me hurt.

i know he loves me cos even when we were dating if i just enter his house he sends any babe arround away. i luv him to a fault. thank go it's over and my husband  loves me to a fault too.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by k0be: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2007
wtf. some people don't have an ounce of intelligence left in their cells.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by MrRaheem(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2007
@Topic,

I broke up wit my ex- cos i fell in luv wit her best-friend
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by mystikal(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2007
broke up with my Ex cos i loved her so much
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by babadee(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2007
mystikal:

broke up with my Ex because i loved her so much
she was such a kid about some things and i guess she didnt know what a relationship is all about so gave her some space and she took a break. still like her loads though!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by somze(f): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2007
Pretty confused myself
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by segedoo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2007
i didn't break up with her, she broke up with me grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by myro(m): 1:55am On Jul 29, 2007
She seemed to have this illogical aversion for me sleeping with other women in her bed. She kept crying and asking me why like I did something wrong. Apparently, she "loves" me and that entitles her to control over my sex life. Come on!!! this is the damn 21st century, inflation did not only affect currency, it also affected wild oats and lord knows i like sowing them.

So I had to let her go. Now I need a new place to do my sowing but at least I dont have to put up with explaining to the other ladies why some crazy chick was standing over our naked forms with a bottle of acid. man she was dramatic. dont know why i stayed with her so long. i guess i loved her, in my own way. i miss her cooking sha but man go live, one way or another.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by ikamefa(f): 2:08am On Jul 29, 2007
My ex was a control -freak! shocked mr do this , do that ! embarassed

and me i no dey hear word oh! grin

funny though! i dumped his ass, can still remember the expression on his face ! cheesy

priceless! grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:30am On Jul 29, 2007
seems like alot of guys seem to suffer from that annoying affliction, ika angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows / Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? / (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.