Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman (4094 Views)

Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With A Beautiful Married Woman / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Beautiful Married Nigerian Women Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:06am On Oct 19, 2021
I want to end my relationship with a married woman because I feared if her husband eventually find out, the hotel we used is like an hour walk from their home. The sex is free end enjoyable but I only get an hour short time always and flashing on when to return calls, I cannot just call and sometimes the sex is raw and I cum in completely..I am bothered about two things, what if the husband find out and secondly, we don't spend time except an hour Bleep when she need it, I felt being used for sex and I'm not happy with the relationship, I never knew she was married then until 3 months after consistently fucking. I question her reason for the lied about being a single mother ,never knew her husband travel away, she replied that I would turn her off if she didn't lie because she had secretly found out I hate giving attention to married woman, she was my first and truly I hate married woman until I felt to her trap. I'm bothered always,I said I want to stop but she is threatening, her house is like 4 street away from mine. She is very beautiful though and her husband Is quite okay
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by mannasseh(m): 3:13am On Oct 19, 2021
E be like you wan die

13 Likes

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Dreadshy: 3:17am On Oct 19, 2021
When dying is sweeter than living, it always comes in form of a married woman fvcking a single man in the pretence of playing games.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by expertman(m): 3:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28am On Oct 19, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
I want to end my relationship with a married woman because I feared if her husband eventually find out, the hotel we used is like an hour walk from their home. The sex is free end enjoyable but I only get an hour short time always and flashing on when to return calls, I cannot just call and sometimes the sex is raw and I cum in completely..I am bothered about two four things, what if the husband find out and secondly, we don't spend time except an hour Bleep when she need it, third DEADLY STDs, and fourth PREGNANCY I felt being used for sex and I'm not happy with the relationship, I never knew she was married then until 3 months after consistently fucking. I question her reason for the lied about being a single mother ,never knew her husband travel away, she replied that I would turn her off if she didn't lie because she had secretly found out I hate giving attention to married woman, she was my first and truly I hate married woman until I felt to her trap. I'm bothered always,I said I want to stop but she is threatening, her house is like 4 street away from mine. She is very beautiful though and her husband Is quite okay

FIXED

8 Likes

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Bola146(f): 3:40am On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Truthfulguy1: 3:51am On Oct 19, 2021
The earlier you quit that relationship, the better for you.
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Waist: 4:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Chairman, if it were your wife how will you feel? this is somebody wife for heaven sake, avoid what is avoidable. Because nemesis is a bitch.

6 Likes

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by MASTERYANKEE: 4:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Fuvvvk shirtttt
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 19, 2021
You are one of the reason I don't type RIP to every reported death case,I wish you well and if you don't stop and repent totally now your case shall make front page too.

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2021
RIP bro.
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Fiscus105(m): 5:27am On Oct 19, 2021
You story may eventually hit front page, ur collaborators cherish concocted story to bash women and bring down institution of marriage

1 Like

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Millimann: 5:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Your last two sentences show that you're deceiving yourself.

A married woman is threatening you if you leave her? Like wtf.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,e be like say to die dey hungry you undecided. Despite the fact say you don realize say she be married woman,yet,you still dey collect free lashing.......

No, continue,no no no,just continue....But be rest assured say your punishment dey in HD version dey wait for you for front undecided

Rubbish..

1 Like

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by BigDawsNet: 6:25am On Oct 19, 2021
Relationship with married women is definitely rising

What the heck is wrong with the husbands

Dude, drop that shiit and move on right now...

You have a future, focus on that

1 Like

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Lolll angry
Enjoy your ponmon in peace
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by rex444(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2021
Shit ...they always come with lies in manilla... Divorced , single, in a complicated relationship...kai... I almost fell for this... May God deliver us from such... Ee dey carry curse ooo... Meet a priest for confession and relocate
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by ProfGday(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Break up with her asap... Or better relocate from that area,cos your death or that of that woman is imminent.

Been your first love may not be easy for you to break the relationship but you need to do it,if you really what to see your next birthday.

Tell her your parents already are aware of the relationship and they are coming to arrest her if you did not break the relationship.

You're still young,run for your life.
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by MarketDispatch: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
I want to end my relationship with a married woman because I feared if her husband eventually find out, the hotel we used is like an hour walk from their home. The sex is free end enjoyable but I only get an hour short time always and flashing on when to return calls[b], I cannot just call and sometimes the sex is raw and I cum in completely..[/b]I am bothered about two things, what if the husband find out and secondly, we don't spend time except an hour Bleep when she need it, I felt being used for sex and I'm not happy with the relationship, I never knew she was married then until 3 months after consistently fucking. I question her reason for the lied about being a single mother ,never knew her husband travel away, she replied that I would turn her off if she didn't lie because she had secretly found out I hate giving attention to married woman, she was my first and truly I hate married woman until I felt to her trap. I'm bothered always,I said I want to stop but she is threatening, her house is like 4 street away from mine. She is very beautiful though and her husband Is quite okay

Seems the married woman is trying to get pregnant and pin it on the husband
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by talk2hb1(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2021
Show Her HIV+ result

1 Like

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by BlackXabbath(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2021
Mothersf*cker playing with our minds...

You seeking for an advice while you ve got one on your signature
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2021
If the woman is trying to keep the relationship discreet why then is she threatening you? undecided
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Dreadshy:
When dying is sweeter than living, it always comes in form of a married woman fvcking a single man in the pretence of playing games.

Trust me, banging a married woman is very exciting grin
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Dreadshy: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Trust me, banging a married woman is very exciting grin
Dauda dauda dauda how many times haf i kalled you? Leaf married women alone o.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Olumighty123(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Millimann:
Your last two sentences show that you're deceiving yourself.

A married woman is threatening you if you leave her? Like wtf.

A very stupid statement, who should threaten who? embarassed
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Qatar2022: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
I want to end my relationship with a married woman because I feared if her husband eventually find out, the hotel we used is like an hour walk from their home. The sex is free end enjoyable but I only get an hour short time always and flashing on when to return calls, I cannot just call and sometimes the sex is raw and I cum in completely..I am bothered about two things, what if the husband find out and secondly, we don't spend time except an hour Bleep when she need it, I felt being used for sex and I'm not happy with the relationship, I never knew she was married then until 3 months after consistently fucking. I question her reason for the lied about being a single mother ,never knew her husband travel away, she replied that I would turn her off if she didn't lie because she had secretly found out I hate giving attention to married woman, she was my first and truly I hate married woman until I felt to her trap. I'm bothered always,I said I want to stop but she is threatening, her house is like 4 street away from mine. She is very beautiful though and her husband Is quite okay
Please don't stop keep on enjoying free pussy
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Hope you are not the one paying the hotel bill sha, because from the look of things you are the one doing her a favour. Better chop small money and gbes

1 Like

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Are you sure it's because you aren't being payed for the sex that you're pained or that you don't have more time with her?
You know what to do sha.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Gynn: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Tell her, via text or whatsapp (for evidence sake) that you never knew she was a married woman

that what you both are doing is wrong and should stop.

Also assure her the relationship you guys had will remain a secret.

If she doesn't agree - which she won't - just ghost her:

Miss her calls, then call back after a long time that you were busy

Don't agree to any sex appointment. Just be giving any excuse whether silly or genuine.

If she comes visiting, tell her you were just about stepping out.

She might lose interest in you and find another stupid Bleep boy.

Also better keep evidence (chat, voice recordings, WhatsApp messages etc) that will exonerate you in case she wants to spin the tale against you.

But will you take this advise?

I doubt it. Because the way you sound you enjoy the sex too much

Just know that by shagging a married woman, you have added one more way to die to the list of things that can kill you before your time
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2021
Waist:
Chairman, if it were your wife how will you feel? this is somebody wife for heaven sake, avoid what is avoidable. Because nemesis is a bitch.
she lied at the beginning. She even hide her daughter and after finding out, she claimed to be single mother and her ex live in somewhere close to the east, they no longer communicate again, before I discovered her husband travel, we don Bleep like more than 10 times, if she has begin with Being married, I wouldn't even close, she initial the communication first from regular.greetings to from which state am I, all these to make me fall into trap.
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Kobicove:
If the woman is trying to keep the relationship discreet why then is she threatening you? undecided
imagine telling me if them born me make them see with another woman or try to play her. I will see her true colour
Re: How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman by Lotusgoddess(f): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Do better next time. Your story is so fake. Why would she threaten you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi / Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup / My Friend Is In Serious Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.