Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO (4090 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by Nonexisting: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Married men, go to Facebook and check if your wife is among those who allegedly have slept and aborted for CEO of Chinmark, Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah. One particular woman, Agada Cassandra C'gozie is already trending. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by Nonexisting: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
More; grin

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
thats what happens when people fukc raw, babe can get pregnant!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by Nonexisting: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
More; grin

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mtcheww rubbish, some of these women made themselves available to be used by these vultures.Just imagine this rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by mainkendo: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by chatinent: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Give the woman a trophy.
Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by fykes(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Never wife a LovePeddler....a woman of easy virtue will always pay with her body even for free things.

They willingly had sex, none was coarsed nor raped. Even on credit...shame on them.
The woman's regret wasn't her adultery but that she didn't "collect anything from him."

And that's someone's wife and mother

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by jimmychang: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
So far e no rape you simple grin grin grin
Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by meritadavize1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hhmm
Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by RomanGreen: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
fykes:
Never wife a LovePeddler....a woman of easy virtue will always pay with her body even for free things.

They willingly had sex, none was coarsed nor raped. Even on credit...shame on them.
The woman's regret wasn't her adultery but that she didn't "collect anything from him."

You have said it all, most Nigerian ladies are a commodity readily available at any price

Tufiakwa

Shameless women, why are the dragging the man
..as long as the man didn't force you and you gave in to his sexual demand... OYO

NB: I do not hold brief for that man, I personally don't like him or his style but you see these sets of Nigerian women? They disgust me, most of them have zero respect for their bodies and that's why men continue to treat them as trash undecided

My respect goes to all the women out there struggling legitimately to make ends meet, the Lord is your strength

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by macho44(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na Was, As In, Na Real Wa.
Wetin God Go Judge Plenty.
Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by MoneyGoDrop: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Shameless cheap hoes always looking for ways to bring down a successful man. He didn't rape or force you to do anything you didn't want to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by Doubleoh7: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
fykes:

Aswear! Imagine the chat partner too quick to say the man took advantage of her vulnerable state. What is vulnerable in a lady whose intent was to use her body in exchange for fleecing the man but at the end, getting played herself. You can tell from the whole chat that her only regret is not being able to collect enough from the man. Very shameless things with zero respect for their bodies or self worth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by sukar886: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
This gender no get shame, I swear... Fear woman

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by MonkeyMods(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nonexisting:
Married men, go to Facebook and check if your wife is among those who allegedly have slept and aborted for CEO of Chinmark, Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah. One particular woman, Agada Cassandra C'gozie is already trending. grin

And who's the he~goat cos we dont know him from here?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO by Kobicove(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
That one na una business undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pic Story: Types Of Modern Girls / Hi Everyone! Please Say Something About This Picture. / Jilted For Lack Of Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.