Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. (2864 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Cooolme: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Please read through and kindly ignore typos.
After my Sec school, I went to reside with a relative where I was hustling and later got admission in 2018. During the course of all these I met this beautiful, brilliant girl from a well to do home just a year younger than me (I'm 20), we've been together since then and she certainly have no issues.... I'm just maybe the one who at times come up with issues, I've not been in any relationship before I met her neither have I even had sex with anyone before.
She got admission into my school and she's been my best paddy since she came, she's in her 200lvl I'm in my finals this year and we're doing very well academically, she gets emotional anytime she remembers I'll be leaving this country after my school and she thinks I'll maybe leave her too but I always assure her everything will be fine. We went out some time and got intimate, it was her first and mine too, was very passionate like the one you see in movies and during the whole thing she said she'll end my life and hers if I should leave her for no reason. While going home I had to bring it up formally and she said she meant it, it got me thinking since then and I started avoiding her. She noticed and came to apologise but it hasn't gotten off my mind.
I really love her and I don't intend leaving her unless something messy comes up but this thing she said it got me worried. It go me thinking like women can really go to that extent?
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Goldbw122(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmm yeah they can get to that extent well just be careful, find her small trouble first or get her angry so that you will know the level of destruction she will do, then you will rethink of how to leave her.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Apply caution and use your head
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by tyup(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
forget love, you'll leave her las las and you know this aiidy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Fmlao: 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Fmlao: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
Person wey u no go marry fha

Chop chop her to reset her brain while u withdraw from the romantic texts.

If you wan make the drama sweet, give her belle and follow her do abortion.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Cooolme: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Goldbw122:
Hmm yeah they can get to that extent well just be careful, find her small trouble first or get her angry so that you will know the level of destruction she will do, then you will rethink of how to leave her.
She's very calm Boss.
Like so reserved, I've tried this.
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Onabanj(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
You don't need to avoid her... It always like 5hat for the first timers because they are innocent and are highly concentrated on the first person in their lives.
Move with matured guys,they teach you how to handle such situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by mediainc: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Goldbw122(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cooolme:

She's very calm Boss.
Like so reserved, I've tried this.
Welama, do treat her with kindness, Good luck..
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lol cheesy cheesy
Romeo and Juliet cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by MaverickA3: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ok
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Relax.

Both of you will soon discover a sweeter world outside your relationship and move on naturally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Slynation(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is why most guys avoid virgins unless they willing to settle down, they get too clingy and emotional, avoiding her doesn't stop her to achieving her aim of she intend to go on with it, infact it would only fast track the event...!!

Don't make that mistake of staying back in Nigeria after school because of her if that's your plan, because I fit locate you use slap comot that SIMPle mindset from your brain...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Cooolme: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Relax.

Both of you will soon discover a sweeter world outside your relationship and move on naturally.
Funny thing is I've been with my guys who have encountered heartbreaks (National Cake)
I don't think that will be a problem for me tho, even if it comes it won't get to me much.
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cooolme:

Funny thing is I've been with my guys who have encountered heartbreaks (National Cake)
I don't think that will be a problem for me tho, even if it comes it won't get to me much.
Then relax and continue the relationship without fear or suspicion. These naija girls say a lot of shii they don't mean because they just love to hear their own voices.
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmm.. upon all the whole comments above, so nobody wan tell this guy the truth on how e go be Later
Cooolme:

Seriously, what do you feel it's the truth if I may ask?
Son, every olosho on the street today wer once virgins and some did acted same way ur babe is acting now.. no do japa from this kon3, dey there dey form love make banny the blackmail you emotionally..maybe las las na she go leave you sef when she finally tear eye. or during NYSC, when them post u go north, post her go south maybe next thing na invitation card...
Before you misquote me, I no say make u no love o, but the use your head.. as na ur first love you no go understand sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Cooolme: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2022
2ndchildhood:
Hmmm.. upon all the whole comments above, so nobody wan tell this guy the truth on how e go be Later

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by TheWolfen(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2022
grin
That is how they always says it. . .
Mature/experience ladies does it too.
Though Virgins are much overly obsessive and clingy. Experience ladies just handle things differently but still the same possessiveness kinda shit

One had once told me I should swear right where we are not to be with another woman again other than her
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Double0h7(f): 1:07am On Feb 08, 2022
Cooolme:

Tell her you didn't like it and that you don't joke with people's life. Tell her that you don't find it attractive or smart but that you have no intentions of hurting her. Also, tell her you don't want her to say that kinda statement to you again and if she does then she's pushing you away.

Dead the conversation and if she says it again then ignore her for a long time until she apologizes and promises never to say that to you again.

Stand your ground on this before she entertains dumb ideas like attacking you in your sleep or whatever. Don't let her try this bs with you because she might be a psycho and just testing the ground. Don't take that statement as a joke!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Double0h7(f): 1:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Please don't try to generalize this to a gender. Possessive people are Possessive people. I have never said such crazy stuff to any man before. If A guy said this to a girl we'd be telling her to run so don't down play it when a psycho girl says it. Never entertain bs talk like this from anyone if you love your life!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by shilenji(m): 1:53am On Feb 08, 2022
National cake go soon reach you, just sidon where you dey grin
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:04am On Feb 08, 2022
Cooolme:
After my Sec school, I went to reside with a relative where I was hustling and later got admission in 2018. During the course of all these I met this beautiful, brilliant girl from a well to do home just a year younger than me (I'm 20), we've been together since then and she certainly have no issues.... I'm just maybe the one who at times come up with issues, I've not been in any relationship before I met her neither have I even had sex with anyone before.
She got admission into my school and she's been my best paddy since she came, she's in her 200lvl I'm in my finals this year and we're doing very well academically, she gets emotional anytime she remembers I'll be leaving this country after my school and she thinks I'll maybe leave her too but I always assure her everything will be fine. We went out some time and got intimate, it was her first and mine too, was very passionate like the one you see in movies and during the whole thing she said she'll end my life and hers if I should leave her for no reason. While going home I had to bring it up formally and she said she meant it, it got me thinking since then and I started avoiding her. She noticed and came to apologise but it hasn't gotten off my mind.
I really love her and I don't intend leaving her unless something messy comes up but this thing she said it got me worried. It go me thinking like women can really go to that extent?
run oh! She will attack you in your sleep be that, we've read many of that stories here, thank God this one inform you of her plans
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by NotBeenPaid: 4:52am On Feb 08, 2022

Relax, you've got nothing to worry for. You're her first love so it's normal for her to feel that way. She's going to outgrow it with time. She might even be the one to leave you someday.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2022
lipsrsealed
The truth is that at a certain time in everyman's life,there was once a girl who once did and said these similar words to him.... But here we are.......We are all grownups now,and we all departed each other/one another...

So relax bro......Na just your turn man..
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by dawnomike(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2022
Cooolme:
My brother, don't be naive... You are her first so, expect such such a statement.
She is scared of being heartbroken after letting go to you.
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 08, 2022
I get this same issue but the only difference is that we never knack.
Naive good first timers are sweet, they won't bill you just to make sure you don't get uncomfortable. The conversation alone is bliss, you go dey pity them when you use the 'bad' words cus they'll be struggling to appear aware. cheesy
We go try romance cus I don't plan on knacking her anytime soon esp when I know i won't end up with her.
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Gadafii: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2022
You are weak man grin

Girl dey tell you she will end your life and then hers, and you no clear her once, that your mama no dey sleep for your matter, she chop winch and craze pass your mommy
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Nicepoker(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2022
Op you are a learner. Do you know the meaning of premium tears?
Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2022
You don't like your life.
She told you such a thing, instead of you to play along and act like you're never gonna leave her, you started avoiding her. Hmm.. I pity you.

Girls of these days lack moral upbringing and can do anything without thinking. So, while you're saying she's not like that, she might just wake up and her mind tells her to end it all because she perceived you might leave her and she'll do it. You may not see it coming.

I've studied most of the girls who killed thier guys in the past and realized this.
The way we were brought up, mothers of nowadays don't have the time to train their girl child like that. I know what I'm saying.

My advice. Just stay with her and don't give her cause to suspect any hanky panky till you're gone abroad for good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Black Man Is Loved Correctly Unless He Has Money (See Response) / Is It All Urhobo/itsekiri People That Are bad Like This? / This Guy I Dumped Married A Girl That Just Looks Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.