Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto (2870 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rosa is always trying me o.

She grabbed my prick today.

What should I do?
Re: This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto by Cypress042(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Cut the thing off and give it to her.

Then if she disturbs you again, you beat the hell out of her cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto by MatrixReloaded: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tell her it's not yet her time

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Touch her own prick too
Re: This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto by headbasher96(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2022
have u ever grabbed a ladies boobs

she will be like o my god

if thats not enough chuck hand for her toto but dont forget to smell the hand later to know the quality

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto by Baronthecelebri: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Beg her
Re: This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto by Godada(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2022

Grab hers back.
Re: This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto by Toisade(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Sue her for sexual harassment
Re: This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto by etrange: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Tell her it's not yet her time

Are you saying the OP's thing is a public property? Nawa o

@OP, if you don't consent, tell her off immediately. Touching like that without your consent is disrespectful. You allowing it shows you don't even have respect for yourself. Coming here to ask what to do makes it evident the skull is empty. Ni offense.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry A Fulani Girl. / What I Did With My Sick Babe / Please Help, See What A Girl I Met In The Club Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.