Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened (2663 Views)

'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! / Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Olam09(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2021
I saw my ex-girlfriend today, in one restaurant, she was drinking fanta with her new boyfriend, and when she saw me drinking milk shake, she told her boyfriend that she needed milk shake, frozen chicken, fried rice, pizza, chips and salads, her boyfriend quickly ordered for it.
I knew she was asking for all that just to spite me and show that she has been living fine, as a cool guy, I just pack and watch them... undecided
The boyfriend suddenly went outside, all in the name of urinating, I already knew he was running away, but I kept quiet.. cool Now the kin bae is through with her enjoyment, then she started calling his number which is switched off, and she has no money on her. cheesy
She kept starring at me, but I was busy drinking my Drinks. Not long the waiter came brought the bill, and she was just there crying like a baby. When the restaurant owner came, the conditions given to her was to pay her bills, or keep on washing the dirty plates and peeling the potatoes till when they're satisfied.

The bill is up to #20,000, I have the money, but I can't pay for her, cause she broke my heart. cry
As I'm posting now, she is still there washing plates and pilling potatoes grin grin
Should I help her?

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Tezzi(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2021
grin
Olam09:
I saw my ex-girlfriend today, in one restaurant, she was drinking fanta with her new boyfriend, and when she saw me drinking milk shake, she told her boyfriend that she needed milk shake, frozen chicken, fried rice, pizza, chips and salads, her boyfriend quickly ordered for it.
I knew she was asking for all that just to spite me and show that she has been living fine, as a cool guy, I just pack and watch them... undecided
The boyfriend suddenly went outside, all in the name of urinating, I already knew he was running away, but I kept quiet.. cool Now the kin bae is through with her enjoyment, then she started calling his number which is switched off, and she has no money on her. cheesy
She kept starring at me, but I was busy drinking my Drinks. Not long the waiter came brought the bill, and she was just there crying like a baby. When the restaurant owner came, the
given to her was to pay her bills, or keep on washing the dirty plates and peeling the potatoes till when they're satisfied.

The bill is up to #20,000, I have the money, but I can't pay for her, cause she broke my heart. cry
As I'm posting now, she is still there washing plates and pilling potatoes grin grin
Should I help her?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2021
grin
Thanks for the joke bruh grin

7 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by dawnomike(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Enjoyed d joke...

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by correctyourself(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2021
This your Nollywood story.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by tonexman18(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2021
And how do u know she ordered all those things u mentioned??

Story time grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2021
This IS SUPERSTORY A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW.... :p

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Dreadshy: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Olam09:
She kept starring at me, but I was busy drinking my Drinks. Not long the waiter came brought the bill, and she was just there crying like a baby. When the restaurant owner came, the conditions given to her was to pay her bills, or keep on washing the dirty plates and peeling the potatoes till when they're satisfied.

Should I help her?
Oga if na play make you stop am o... which kind lie be this na? Na only plate them dey wash? She no fit become waiter? How many days work go fit pay 20k for this buhari nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2021
This IS SUPERSTORY
A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW.... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by MJBOLT: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
you can help her by ordering more food, which means more plates for her to wash grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Happy jokes day Nairalanders cheesy
Lie Mohammed pro max grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by kingphilip(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2021
All this tales by moonlight sha.

I had to make sure it is not in jokes section because it is not funny at all
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Snitch24(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2021
Lmao
You're probably sad she left
Thanks for sharing with us ur fantasy

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Crossroad1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
I know deep down, you still love her.. Just join her to wash plates.
There is love in sharing
Nonsense and buhari
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Typical ilegend Writing.... always bragging
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Whazar(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oh boy what's the movie title?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by ray501(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
U still love this gal and can't get over what u gays had. Stop imaging tins.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Cinema4d: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
This one dey day dream mtcheeew... grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Smartb0y: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Cinema4d:
This one dey day dream mtcheeew... grin
must you hiss,we all know its a joke
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by bigjackass: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dis joke no enter undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by arthurwillia(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mtchew
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by alphaNomega: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Boredom has finished OP he is now hallucinating and making threads
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by iLegendd(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
[s]Typical ilegend Writing.... always bragging[/s]

And always educating people. You forgot to add that part. If you educate people on this forum just the same way I do, even if you brag, we'll forgive you. I don't actually brag — you just feel intimated when I talk. You're not the only one.

As part of my good contribution on Narialand, let me correct your writeup so you can write better next time.

You wrote: Typical ilegend Writing.... always bragging

Below is how you should've typed it.

A typical iLegend's writing... Always bragging.

I added "A," three dots "..." not four, started "writing" with a lowercase, "always" with a capital letter, and ended it for you with a period.

Breathe in, breathe out. Now, give your mom back her phone and tell your dad to go get a refund of the school fees he wasted on your head. grin

Oya, cry. I no go read or reply you again sha. grin

Read books, they refused. I need to start charging any blockhead who mentions or quotes me on this forum. You guys drain my brain. My IQ is reducing because of people like you.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Kobojunkiee: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olam09:
Should I help her?
Washing plates and peeling potatoes in Nigeria? undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Cinema4d: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:
must you hiss,we all know its a joke
Is it your hiss? sad
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Robisky001(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
OP can lie sha oh
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Olam09(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Washing plates and peeling potatoes in Nigeria? undecided
Asshole your cup of tea..
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Cinema4d: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
iLegendd:

And always educating people. You forgot to add that part. If you educate people on this forum just the same way I do, even if you brag, we'll forgive you. I don't actually brag — you just feel intimated when I talk. You're not the only one.

As part of my good contribution on Narialand, let me correct your writeup so you can write better next time.

I added "A," three dots "..." not four, started "writing" with a lowercase, "always" with a capital letter, and ended it for you with a period.

Breathe in, breathe out. Now, give your mom back her phone and tell your dad to go get a refund of the school fees he wasted on your head. grin

Read books, they refused. I need to start charging any blockhead who mentions or quotes me on this forum. You guys drain my brain. My IQ is reducing because of people like you.
Or, maybe he didn't mean it the way he typed it.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Kobojunkiee: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Olam09:

Asshole your cup of tea..
Oh, so you know something dey off with that your story sef? undecided
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Olam09(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Fool go and teach your dad English at home.. what have you achieved with your dumbass English? Muthafucka!
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Smartb0y: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Cinema4d:
Is it your hiss? sad
lol
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Tried To Spite Me Then This Happened by Olam09(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Oh, so you know something dey off with that your story sef? undecided

Incase you don't know who Olamide Akinosun is go search it on google..
This is just a joke and you Assholes are taking it personal dumbass kids on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) / I am Considering Breaking Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / Can A 22 Year Old Guy Date A 27 Year Old Lady With A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.