Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces (88918 Views)

Blackmail: Fans React As Alleged Intimate Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by EaglePredict(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Do you fall into the categories of punters looking for fixed matches for today?

Every day you keep seeing people looking for fixed matches to bet on

Recently Samson Siasia of the Nigeria football federation was allegedly accused for involving in fixed matches related activities.

Join me in this short video as i walk you through 11 Reliable Ways to get Fixed Matches for today

click yhe link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d1rnzY8Qj4
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by WaffenSS(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
If a celeb says there's a sex tape of theirs being leaked, just know that it's a publicity stunt.

If celebs think leaked videos would ruin them, they'd go to any length to make sure their sex isn't recorded.

So....more fake news by an ageing divorcee has-been craving the limelight.

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by zomby(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yes, Tiwa should be smart enough to recognize her position not only in Nigeria or Africa, but all around the world…You just don’t put yourself in a dirty position, especially with a lowlife.

Watching the video, it is very obvious that the [b]“boy” [/b]that recoded the video knew what hew was doing or what he intended to do with the video; the lowlife didn’t show his face, but focused the recording on the private part and also ensured that Tiwa’s face was included in the video…That’s not nice!
Knowing the repercussions, it isn’t cool to post such a video. It is simply very sad and absolutely a despicable move.…I recommend that the lowlife (the boy) should be castrated.

If you have access to the video, pls do not share it.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by jagorinho: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

My anger is the video no long and the stupid guy did not show everything very well. Useless boy!

Wetin I go do with this big Vaseline now grin grin grin
lol, mr man, don't discard the Vaseline yet, a longer version is coming out, Vaseline is like Bitcoin, both can never be redundant.

2 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by kolaakinyemi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
I don't believe this was not staged. She had her pants on, private parts covered, except the Honeywell. The first stage of intercourse is STRIPPING, which allows for easy access.

4 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Dapromzy333(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by ugotaya: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Charley Boy (Area Fada) Advice To Men : Must See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCesr1Z-NX0
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Adakintroy: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
There are the ones the bible called the great seductress. They will get their just rewards in God's time. Notice many men will rush to masturbate to it. Thereby promoting the spirit of lust in men.

So the bible said woe to the world for sin comes. But greater curse on the person that will let sin come through them. She is a perpetrator not a victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by xeratech: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
lookingfly:
where una de watch this video sef grin
wink

2 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by michigang: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Raw sex self......see her haggard looking toto!

[img]https://media1./images/8807adc6ac7cb9f818dbfefab96aef8c/tenor.gif?itemid=5256534[/img]

the dude needs to go for HIV checks!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNSnb0oKD_/
I no see the pussy well well. you get better version
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Themandator: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Niece:

https://punchng.com/blackmail-fans-react-as-alleged-intimate-video-of-tiwa-savage-lover-surfaces/

Both of them showed their faces and I believe the guy is a gigolo paid to Bleep her .... His stamina and skill is not that of the regular guy but a professional
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Themandator: 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
zomby:
Yes, Tiwa should be smart enough to recognize her position not only in Nigeria or Africa, but all around the world…You just don’t put yourself in a dirty position, especially with a lowlife.

Watching the video, it is very obvious that the [b]“boy” [/b]that recoded the video knew what hew was doing or what he intended to do with the video; the lowlife didn’t show his face, but focused the recording on the private part and also ensured that Tiwa’s face was included in the video…That’s not nice!
Knowing the repercussions, it isn’t cool to post such a video. It is simply very sad and absolutely a despicable move.…I recommend that the lowlife (the boy) should be castrated.

If you have access to the video, pls do not share it.

Tiwa Knew about the recording . At a point she was looking at the camera to be sure she was been captured

3 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa might be dating another Tbilz or worse a scumbag. undecided
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Kolaboluv7(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Niece:
She is their role model. They look up to her. They make her who she is. Without the fans she is nobody.
Watch the leaked video here

shocked

Watch what..?

Or you think we don’t have problems or other issues to attend to abi..

If na by force to watch nonsense make you tell us. We are still waiting for you to tell us..!

As you no get sense maybe you think say everybody sef no get..

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Disgusting , even with cloths ON.. more like a dirty LovePeddler

6 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by zomby(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
WaffenSS:
If a celeb says there's a sex tape of theirs being leaked, just know that it's a publicity stunt.

If celebs think leaked videos would ruin them, they'd go to any length to make sure their sex isn't recorded.

So....more fake news by an ageing divorcee has-been craving the limelight.

I respectfully disagree.
If the sex tape was a publicity stunt, Tiwa would have looked a little bit more sexier.
In this video Tiwa looked like she was on drugs, confused, super hornyyy and out of control…In a nutshell, the video was supposed to be a spontaneous quickie and absolutely not for a publicity stunt.
Just my opinion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by VEHINTOLAR: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Abeg where the video dey?

angry

Everytime video this, video that

Where is the damn video?

I want to watch.

I'm a fan.

The video is right up there. Calm down and check very well !
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by mattmogan88: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Darknaija.com

Your number one leading platform for leaked sextape and nudes.

No forget to carry your Vaseline grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Sweetbigdick(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have the video
VEHINTOLAR:

The video is right up there. Calm down and check very well !
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by NwaNimo1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
michigang:
I no see the pussy well well. you get better version

yes.....but it's PPV.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Sweetbigdick(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have the video who want to watch?
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by newoffer: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
May Agro of kpekus or File never hold u hostage... women leave their kids because of big dick..men abandon their family because of kpekus dat has okra fluid.. some men and he goat.... Aunty lack doc in her life.don't stand in the way of an Agro woman.
xeratech:

wink
Send 1k recharge card I send the video to you
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by zomby(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Themandator:

Tiwa Knew about the recording . At a point she was looking at the camera to be sure she was been captured
You’re wrong; she did not look at the video, in fact, she looked so hornyyy I do not believe she knew what was going on.

4 Likes

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Crixxx: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Somebody's son go knack you one day, one day...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Fm4reality: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why on earth will she even consented to be recorded in the first place. Or did she think the guy will be her ride or die.
Every guy just want to have a taste of Tiwa. And trust me, the guy now have a upper hand in the sense that he has a record of her now. That’s a bragging right for the guy amongst his friends.
Though Tiwa messed up, she just have to get over it and move on with her life.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by WaffenSS(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
zomby:

I respectfully disagree.
If the sex tape was a publicity stunt, Tiwa would have looked a little bit more sexier.
In this video Tiwa looked like she was on drugs, confused, super hornyyy and out of control…In a nutshell, the video was supposed to be a spontaneous quickie and absolutely not for a publicity stunt.
Just my opinion.

And you think she's dumb enough to fancy it all up and set off everyone's alarm bells that it's fake? Even you say so in your expectations of a fake video.

These people have coaches and agents and advisers and talent managers and publicists.

Ever heard of Josie Smollett? Read up his case about the length people would go to for clout.

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by xeratech: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
fasho01:
Please link to the video.. Seeing is believing grin
https://streamable.com/1inyum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by xeratech: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Abeg where the video dey?

angry

Everytime video this, video that

Where is the damn video?

I want to watch.

I'm a fan.
https://streamable.com/1inyum
wink

1 Like

Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by htdot: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Raw sex self......see her haggard looking toto!

[img]https://media1./images/8807adc6ac7cb9f818dbfefab96aef8c/tenor.gif?itemid=5256534[/img]

the dude needs to go for HIV checks!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNSnb0oKD_/
I done download am... waiting for part 2 angry
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by Cubeman: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
If it is really Tiwa in that tape,no be small thing o. Her pussy get melody. Like voice like pussy.
Re: Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces by xeratech: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.