Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes (57284 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
akinbodma:
Follow up your call bro, seems you’ve turn to relationship healer
Hahahaha
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Equity15(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
MARX77:
Kinda surprised no one is commenting on the husband's nasty act so early in to marriage, not saying commenting on it will solve anything though. Phew...I detest cheating...
exactly my thoughts. I have been reading through the comments but have seen nothing like that. If it were to be the woman that was cheating, dem for don curse that gender Taya.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by CHoccolaTE: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
I don't see how this kind thing is possible except the wife is mentally retarded_ or she dey secretly plan revenge and she just dey pretend.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lollittaa:
she knows he's a cheat, but she'd rather be with him for love's sake. They're just 2 months gone. Hopefully after enduring gbas gbos in years to come, she won't come to NL to ask for help. My gender sha undecided
Hahahaha
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Prenonjebose:

You owe nobody an explanation. Drivers, saloon workers, pub employees, and generally people who offer services to customers over a period of time have stories to tell. Nice one. Life saver.
Thank you bro
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Cosh77(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Cosh77:
Please can anyone help me,I àm New here,I decided to join after reading the topic where people where talking about how this forum (Nairaland).... as helped them,I want to increase my income.. Thanks smiley
. ...... please How do I start a topic here?
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
fitinwell:

Op , You should have played Shediblablah and lagbaja.. omo anything for you...

But i love your sense of maturity.... You get men's code and you came into timely rescue..

For that Lady to come back and tip you ₦1k ...

You have done alot
Thank you

Nice one ..
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
fitinwell:

Op , You should have played Shediblablah and lagbaja.. omo anything for you...

But i love your sense of maturity.... You get men's code and you came into timely rescue..

For that Lady to come back and tip you ₦1k ...

You have done alot

Nice one ..
Thank you
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Chinny024(f): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
The man should change else that marriage won't stand beyond 5yrs counting from now...Once Aisha and Chioma get belle,the story ends...
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tapout:
Uber drivers be getting premium contents free of charge.
Hahahaha, omo no be small. Even ashi dey spread am make we see lolz
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mojojojo69:
Lie lie story

Rubbish
Is it ya lai lai
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
MsCassano:
So nice. I give you 5 stars

Thank you, how did you know I need it for my rating
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Ayo081(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2021

hubby came close to my ears and told me to look for that Phil Collins song I played earlier when I came to pick them. I nodded and proceeded to look for the track on my Playlist and then click it.

Lmao grin
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
If Na those bad mouth drivers ehn the marriage go don enter water even before they reach their DESTINATION. Na to dey use cutlass pursue themselves remain ooo
Hahahaha, what most of our drivers don't know is that. Driving is supposed to be fun and friendly
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
perambulator:

it's a fake story and I wont praise you because many of us worked out it was fake. A good "true story" should be able to fool everyone.

You over did it, that's what gave you away. You just happenned to have the right tracks on tap at the right time abi, all this while driving on this same Lekki express way that you cant take your eyes off the road for one second?

Plus no Naija woman is going to thank you after finding out her husband is cheating because you played music. For that matter no naija woman is going to get over her husband cheating in a day talk less the duration of a cab ride.
Anyways I won't argue with you, I am the one that witness it not you. I hope you forgot where I said we were in traffic all thru. And for your information, I can chat with you while driving not in traffic o but in motion and nothing will happen to me or my car. Shebi na this forum we dey. You will still hear the ones that are more weirder than this ones and it's not forge but happens truly
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by saintnegroid(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kalubolt:
Good day Nairalanders, I don't know how to place the subject of what transpire ystday but just read and share your thoughts.
I am a driver working with one of the e-hailing companies (BOLT). Ystday by 7pm I got a request from Bera estate by Chevron drive to one hotel close to Skymall at Sangotedo. When I got to the pick up zone it was a guy and his babe. They look so young so I didn't know they were married at first.
Before picking them I was playing a Phil Collins track (You'll be here in my heart). Wow amazing... You are a good writer.
When they boarded, the guy said I should change the song to something more upbeat which I did. When we got to Mega Chicken opposite Askamaya Hotel, there was a heavy traffic as usual that comes all the way from Ajah Bridge so we were moving slowly. Before we got to VGC traffic light, hubby's phone rang and he picked it. After the normal hello he asked who's on the line? And the caller answered it's me Aisha cus I got to know when he said whose Aisha. It seems Aisha at the other end was telling him why are you pretending not to know my voice bcus I called with unknown number after you refused picking my lines. Hubby was adamant, pls I don't know you and I am with my wife and he cut the call.
By this time I have reduced the volume of my radio, so wifey was asking him who's that? He said he doesn't know who she was. Wifey said are you sure and he said yes. Not long after the number called again and hubby picked and said pls leave me alone I don't know you.
As Wifey wanted to collect the phone from him, hubby cut the call. Wifey was somehow angry but kept her cool. Not long after again same number called again, but before hubby could say anything Wifey collected the phone from him and picked the call. And then put it on speaker for both hubby and me to hear.
She then calmly said hello, I am the wife of the person you are trying to call how may I help you. Aisha too calmly said, pls don't be offended give the phone to the owner he's the one I want to speak to. With this, Wifey provoke and started shouting at her. Who the hell are you to tell me who you want to talk to? All this while hubby moved a bit to my side and was trying to explain to me: driver see me see wahala o, person say him no know you and you dey insist. Which kind problem be this. I didn't say any word to whatever he was saying cus he has distracted me from hearing the main gist between his wife and Aisha.
And by this time Wifey has off the loudspeaker and was now listening to the other caller carefully and silently. After some minutes of careful listening she cuts the call and burst into tears. Hubby tried to get close to her and ask what's wrong, she shouted don't touch me. After some more sobbing, she voiced out: Andrew (not real name) why, Andrew why are you doing this to me? We are barely 2 months into our marriage and you have started cheating on me. Andrew retorted back, honey what are you saying? I don't know her, don't believe whatever she's saying, that's a home wrecker.
Wifey replied back while sobbing, you don't know her but she knows your name and your best friend's name you use to hang out with. And you guys even hang out with her and friends just last week, Andrew why, why?
Hubby started explaining that doesn't know her, maybe it was one of the girls my friend use to carry along when we hang out. Wifey said she has heard enough and he should just let her be for the time being. With that Wifey place her head at the side glass of where she was sitting and continued sobbing slowly.
Hubby now confused and don't know what next to do or say just sat bewildered, I was watching them both from my inner mirror. After about 5 min total silence and us approaching Ajah Bridge, hubby came close to my ears and told me to look for that Phil Collins song I played earlier when I came to pick them. I nodded and proceeded to look for the track on my Playlist and then click it.
As the song was playing, to my surprise hubby started singing along the song to Wifey in an Indian movie style hahahaha. What got me laughing inside myself more was when he sang the part in the song:
Don't listen to them
Cus what do they know
We need each other
To have to hold. Hahahaha hahaha, guys honestly I almost burst out laughing here.
While the song was about to end, I have already set another track by Celine Dion and R. Kelly (I am your angel). Immediately Phil Collins ended I click that one. Once again hubby sang along and by this time Wifey has stopped sobbing. The next thing I saw was a tap in the head and when I looked back, hubby gave me a thumps up signal. Meaning my head dey there hahahaha. Another thing that amused me was that hubby knows those old school blues words for words, lyrics for lyrics. And me kukuma get them in quantum.
Before that one ended, I slot in Toni Braxton (Breathe Again). With this one, hubby yell softly wow! As I turned back to look at him, Wifey is already lying on his chest while hubby held her gently. This Toni Braxton was the one that kill it the most, when hubby sang the part: I will never breath again without you. Wifey now crying softly again while lying on his chest muttered some words: you know I love you, while do you want to break my? Hubby rubbed her face to her hair and said you know I won't do such. After Toni Braxton I put some other numerous love songs that got them in the mood. As we were almost getting to their destination which is hotel, Hubby told me to give him my account details. I gave him and he said when he ordered the ride, the price was #2300-#2600 so he sent me 3k and said even with the hold up it won't be more than that, but if it's more than that then he will send me another money. Within seconds I got the 3k alert. We got to the hotel parking lots and I ended the trip and it reads #2500. I brought out #500 to give him and he said I should keep it, that he loves my ride and the songs I played for them, I just smiled and say thank you.
They came down and headed to the hotel lobby, I was just looking at them shaking my head and smiling when all of a sudden Wifey turned back and ran to where I was still parked telling hubby she forgot something. As she came, open the door and pretended to be looking for something she handed 1k note to me and told me thank you for everything, before I could say anything she just said bye and left. Me I started my car still smiling and I left, lolz what a way to end the day.
See as I take style turn relationship healer hahahaha.......
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
ugolinze123:

Post this ypur story for bolt drivers thread under car talk
But it's not a car talk but a romantic affair
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
chris259:
Don't mind the motherfu*ker... U did well bro..... For a driver u sure know how to write, properly punctuated post.. really enjoyed the story.
Thank you bro
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
GindoX:

I suspect such, when the cab man dey slot different music grin
Who dey slot different music, I dey select from my phone. Una dey make laugh I swear. What if I start to dey relay stories of me and oloshos just for same music
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

SOMETHING WEY YOU FOR DON SCATTER...NA YOU FOR DEY THE HOTEL ROOM WITH HIM WIFE DEY CONSOLE HER KUKUNASE.
Ah!
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
RemitSquare:

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid the sum of 500,000 Naira for your services. This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454
08029606686 or uchekalu4uk@gmail.com
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Akharmony:
oshey DJ bolt. God bless u for taking pleasure in uniting those couple, you house no go ever spoil....
Amen

1 Like

Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
jydmak:
you are a good story teller as well as good aproko
Lolz, thank you. Drivers, aproko na our work o
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Codes151:
he should try and coordinate himself. He has a good woman.

Forgiveness.

Carefree.

Coming back to appreciate you. Shows her heart.

But them no too many like that again o.
No be lie you talk

1 Like

Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Perfecttouchade: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kalubolt:
Good day Nairalanders, I don't know how to place the subject of what transpire ystday but just read and share your thoughts.
I am a driver working with one of the e-hailing companies (BOLT). Ystday by 7pm I got a request from Bera estate by Chevron drive to one hotel close to Skymall at Sangotedo. When I got to the pick up zone it was a guy and his babe. They look so young so I didn't know they were married at first.
Before picking them I was playing a Phil Collins track (You'll be here in my heart).
When they boarded, the guy said I should change the song to something more upbeat which I did. When we got to Mega Chicken opposite Askamaya Hotel, there was a heavy traffic as usual that comes all the way from Ajah Bridge so we were moving slowly. Before we got to VGC traffic light, hubby's phone rang and he picked it. After the normal hello he asked who's on the line? And the caller answered it's me Aisha cus I got to know when he said whose Aisha. It seems Aisha at the other end was telling him why are you pretending not to know my voice bcus I called with unknown number after you refused picking my lines. Hubby was adamant, pls I don't know you and I am with my wife and he cut the call.
By this time I have reduced the volume of my radio, so wifey was asking him who's that? He said he doesn't know who she was. Wifey said are you sure and he said yes. Not long after the number called again and hubby picked and said pls leave me alone I don't know you.
As Wifey wanted to collect the phone from him, hubby cut the call. Wifey was somehow angry but kept her cool. Not long after again same number called again, but before hubby could say anything Wifey collected the phone from him and picked the call. And then put it on speaker for both hubby and me to hear.
She then calmly said hello, I am the wife of the person you are trying to call how may I help you. Aisha too calmly said, pls don't be offended give the phone to the owner he's the one I want to speak to. With this, Wifey provoke and started shouting at her. Who the hell are you to tell me who you want to talk to? All this while hubby moved a bit to my side and was trying to explain to me: driver see me see wahala o, person say him no know you and you dey insist. Which kind problem be this. I didn't say any word to whatever he was saying cus he has distracted me from hearing the main gist between his wife and Aisha.
And by this time Wifey has off the loudspeaker and was now listening to the other caller carefully and silently. After some minutes of careful listening she cuts the call and burst into tears. Hubby tried to get close to her and ask what's wrong, she shouted don't touch me. After some more sobbing, she voiced out: Andrew (not real name) why, Andrew why are you doing this to me? We are barely 2 months into our marriage and you have started cheating on me. Andrew retorted back, honey what are you saying? I don't know her, don't believe whatever she's saying, that's a home wrecker.
Wifey replied back while sobbing, you don't know her but she knows your name and your best friend's name you use to hang out with. And you guys even hang out with her and friends just last week, Andrew why, why?
Hubby started explaining that doesn't know her, maybe it was one of the girls my friend use to carry along when we hang out. Wifey said she has heard enough and he should just let her be for the time being. With that Wifey place her head at the side glass of where she was sitting and continued sobbing slowly.
Hubby now confused and don't know what next to do or say just sat bewildered, I was watching them both from my inner mirror. After about 5 min total silence and us approaching Ajah Bridge, hubby came close to my ears and told me to look for that Phil Collins song I played earlier when I came to pick them. I nodded and proceeded to look for the track on my Playlist and then click it.
As the song was playing, to my surprise hubby started singing along the song to Wifey in an Indian movie style hahahaha. What got me laughing inside myself more was when he sang the part in the song:
Don't listen to them
Cus what do they know
We need each other
To have to hold. Hahahaha hahaha, guys honestly I almost burst out laughing here.
While the song was about to end, I have already set another track by Celine Dion and R. Kelly (I am your angel). Immediately Phil Collins ended I click that one. Once again hubby sang along and by this time Wifey has stopped sobbing. The next thing I saw was a tap in the head and when I looked back, hubby gave me a thumps up signal. Meaning my head dey there hahahaha. Another thing that amused me was that hubby knows those old school blues words for words, lyrics for lyrics. And me kukuma get them in quantum.
Before that one ended, I slot in Toni Braxton (Breathe Again). With this one, hubby yell softly wow! As I turned back to look at him, Wifey is already lying on his chest while hubby held her gently. This Toni Braxton was the one that kill it the most, when hubby sang the part: I will never breath again without you. Wifey now crying softly again while lying on his chest muttered some words: you know I love you, while do you want to break my? Hubby rubbed her face to her hair and said you know I won't do such. After Toni Braxton I put some other numerous love songs that got them in the mood. As we were almost getting to their destination which is hotel, Hubby told me to give him my account details. I gave him and he said when he ordered the ride, the price was #2300-#2600 so he sent me 3k and said even with the hold up it won't be more than that, but if it's more than that then he will send me another money. Within seconds I got the 3k alert. We got to the hotel parking lots and I ended the trip and it reads #2500. I brought out #500 to give him and he said I should keep it, that he loves my ride and the songs I played for them, I just smiled and say thank you.
They came down and headed to the hotel lobby, I was just looking at them shaking my head and smiling when all of a sudden Wifey turned back and ran to where I was still parked telling hubby she forgot something. As she came, open the door and pretended to be looking for something she handed 1k note to me and told me thank you for everything, before I could say anything she just said bye and left. Me I started my car still smiling and I left, lolz what a way to end the day.
See as I take style turn relationship healer hahahaha.......
u got me laughing, super man..what an hero u are..thanks again for doing all that bro .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
hedonido:
All these unemployed graduates sabi compose mumu imaginary stories for this Nairaland.

Waste of brain juice and brain time. Better to use that effort cook up money making schemes
Lolz, but I am not begging you for money now or tell you I am suffering. By the way I am not a graduate you hear
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
adamubk:

Make I kukuma download the songs
Lolz, you will definitely love them
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
fkj950ax:

This is super irresponsible of you.
You eavesdrop on private matter, amd come to a public forum to share the details and want strangers you don't know to share their thoughts?
You need a brain reset
Hahahaha, private matter that wifey purportedly put on speaker for me to hear, private matter that hubby was shalaying to me and ask me to play a song for him. And lastly, if you can identify those couple you think I share their private matter here I will dash you 50k sharply
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lightorder:
shebi na im screen dem go break , if the akpako set
Hahahaha, you just crack me up
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Swrs, the story na fake.
Is it ya fake, atleast I am not surprised there will be some Thomas like you
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by Kalubolt(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
babavik:
Make I go download those music and there lyrics in case.
Do jor, you go enjoy them
Re: What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thanks a lot for what you did for that couple. I hope the husband will change because a time will come the songs no go work again. It worked today but might not work tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.