Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) (46783 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by ebuk4real(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
cool

Life's deep
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Reason why I don't have any friend here in the state
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Deal got wrong or just act of wickedness !!! Although las las, all soul will taste death.
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Moorish: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Betrayed by his own blood

Sad
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
itsme01:
Drug deal gone wrong
Sharaap there!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
All I know say anybody way kill person go surely die!!! Everybody de owe death debt and we must all pay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
So sad
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by deboysben(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Greatest TB man who's death shock community member
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by stamapro(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
So now that you have killed him go ahead and inherit his wife and children. Your life should be better now I guess. No matter what, taking a persons life is never an option.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by greymiles: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Poisoned by afonjas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chai,,, see how dem spoil his fine boy face before death. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
itsme01:
Drug deal gone wrong..

Becareful of people close to you

When will you ever talk and reason sensibly?
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by slipperyanus07: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Rip dude I can still remember when we met in Milan Italy that year cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mikky oo, na who kill you my brother?

RIP....
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Odkosh: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
His fellow igbo man poisoned him

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Alaganature09(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
This life deep oooo...that is why i barely post pictures on social media...Rest in peace blood

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Benitoh: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sorry to say this, friends are more potent than those you call enemy.

I don't have one single friend.

Your enemy will never harm you not to talk of giving you poison

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by daniella45(f): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
fake friends are just everywhere sad sad
looking for who to push into their early grave by their senselessness sad sad

now they have poisoned him
later they will say is their village people
or the lizard they did not burry very well

rip bro
but you will not rest in peace
you must go after your killer
and take him wif u
blessed soul
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Amaka why?
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry let me guess, it was a Nigerian Friend.

This does not mean we don't have good people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Cele777: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Igbos are known for this kind of thing. Very wicked and heartless sets of people.

They can kill their mother for money and jealousy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by itsme01: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Temptee101:

When will you ever talk and reason sensibly?

Common sense without Ibo sentiments should let anyone know major occupation of ibos in countries that prioritise employment to their citizens
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by tydi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
I think I will get more introverted

Niggas shouting geng geng Geng, but they just imposters.

Farewell man
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
He looks like an albino.

rip
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
This one go rotten quick quick...see as him bleach him skin....people from d barren land

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Chyma231(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Chai, this na my friend cousin brother....rest on bro ....
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Are u sure it's not Covid Vax

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by daddytime(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sad to see his before and after pictures. Such a handsome brother..

Dude must have really suffered both physically and emotionally before succumbing.

Rest on bro...

At least you go senior people wey orchestrate your death for the other side....na to hold better cane to dey wait for dem there....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na waoo
Mount your guard, friends aren't trusted

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Polynek(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
RIP MAN, one of the reasons I don't hv a close friend, none of my coursesmates knows my shores,

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by GindoX(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
What a waste, it's painful seeing a well to do men going off.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.