Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) (46760 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Man Poisoned To Death By His Friends During New Year Celebration In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
There are many good Igbos, we have troubled people in every tribe. Besides, there is no mention of where his friend comes from, it can be an Indonesian

Cele777:
Igbos are known for this kind of thing. Very wicked and heartless sets of people.

They can kill their mother for money and jealousy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Mendy101: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kestolove:
This one go rotten quick quick...see as him bleach him skin....people from d barren land
Didn’t know the Nort does things like this
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
XaintJoel20:
He was likely poisoned by a fellow Nigerian out of jealousy or business deal that went north.
When I leave this country, I will put everyone that has the green passport of Nigeria at arm length.
If i know you are a Nigerian, I don japa.

What you said might be funny, but it’s the bitter truth

If you get to anywhere in the world, run from your fellow Nigerians

Trust me, you are safer in the midst of Talibans than Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by TemmyDayo50(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:
Who on Earth pities guys with tattoos all over the body like an Idiot. if friend no kill am over there, Nig Police go kill him in the SE and tag him Gunmen, ok if he decides to hide in the SW SARS go kill am and if he finally runs to the North, Hisbah and Sharia will cut all the part of his body that have tattoo and let him go.

He'll finally loose on both ends

You really do not have s**se... You are a pure confirmation of common sense not been common... Ewu Aboki undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
XaintJoel20:
He was likely poisoned by a fellow Nigerian out of jealousy or business deal that went north.
When I leave this country, I will put everyone that has the green passport of Nigeria at arm length.
If i know you are a Nigerian, I don japa.
Nigeria abi African.. Infact if you black, I go keep you at arms length
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
R I P bro
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
optimum999:
1 or 2 friends is ok
1 or 2 friends is enough to kill if they happen to be the bad type so it's not really a matter of numbers. From the pics and the reactions all over his skin it's like the poison killed him slowly.
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by foreshore(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
post=106875678:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man, Chisom popularly known as Mikky Miguel has died after he was allegedly poisoned by a friend in Indonesia, Reports.

One Prince Ebukason Victor, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Monday, October 18, As Sighted By , He said the deceased father of two, who is married to an Indonesian national, buried his late father few months ago.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2014340788719877&id=100004319261238

Meanwhile, As Gathered By , Friends have taken to social media to mourn the deceased and rain curses on his alleged killer. One Nzeh Sunday described Mikky as an angel in human form.

Why is this common amongst Igbo's, find out, money is involved. Wickedness abroad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by DavidHarry(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
The struggle is real
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
hmm, Nawa o, so we will be running from each other, we are the ones doing ourselves.

So why are we so envious of ourselves, i am trying to understand better, although i did not see where they mentioned a Nigerian friend

OgunLaakaye:

What you said might be funny, but it’s the bitter truth

If you get to anywhere in the world, run from your fellow Nigerians

Trust me, you are safer in the midst of Talibans than Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
post=106875678:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man, Chisom popularly known as Mikky Miguel has died after he was allegedly poisoned by a friend in Indonesia, Reports.

One Prince Ebukason Victor, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Monday, October 18, As Sighted By , He said the deceased father of two, who is married to an Indonesian national, buried his late father few months ago.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2014340788719877&id=100004319261238

Meanwhile, As Gathered By , Friends have taken to social media to mourn the deceased and rain curses on his alleged killer. One Nzeh Sunday described Mikky as an angel in human form.

Redpiller crews, what did u want to say about this?

Now that guy disappointed and kill his fellow man, and not woman to man that usually makes you searching for best pharmaceutical company to get pill to swallow .

Awon ode eniyan!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
daddytime:
Sad to see his before and after pictures. Such a handsome brother..

Dude must have really suffered both physically and emotionally before succumbing.

Rest on bro...

At least you go senior people wey orchestrate your death for the other side....na to hold better cane to dey wait for dem there....
Hian, hold better cane ke, n 2 destination na, Heaven or Hell depending on who was his SAVIOR while he was alive smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by emonis88: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
It could be those Indonesians that poisoned him sef, it is part of their history, n he married their girlfriend. Them don mean the guy .
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
SeriouslySense:
hmm, Nawa o, so we will be running from each other, we are the ones doing ourselves.

You have no idea who Nigerians are. Experience is the best teacher.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
I will not have experience, i pray O, maybe it's better I avoid having Nigerian friends too, all these talks are making me uncomfortable already.

Until i understand how we think and why we are so envious, i will have to keep distance, i like peace of mind too. cheesy cheesy cheesy

OgunLaakaye:

You have no idea who Nigerians are. Experience is the best teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is bleaching on a Kentro level.

Bleaching with acid just to look like an Asian and he drew these unsightly tattoos all over his body.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Maybe afonja friend murdered the Eastern guy
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Elporo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
SeriouslySense:

So why are we so envious of ourselves, i am trying to understand better

If you travel overseas to struggle not to hustle. Hustle is different from the struggle. Be careful.

Same way classes exist in Nigeria; same abroad.

Some are wealthy in Nigeria, so they belong to the middle or upper class abroad.
Some are well educated .. so they belong to the academic class
Some are in politics so they are in the political class and so on.

these people are not struggling. They are made.

But you go yankee to struggle. sorry na your case.... forget the rosy picture everyone paints here. success rates anywhere in the world do not vary much.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oh my God,very handsome guy,RIP TO HIM
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
that is what i was hoping to hear, but i have seen that foreigners are very civilized, so it's looking like a Nigerian friend.

emonis88:
It could be those Indonesians that poisoned him sef, it is part of their history, n he married their girlfriend. Them don mean the guy .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by MayorWhales: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:
Who on Earth pities guys with tattoos all over the body like an Idiot. if friend no kill am over there, Nig Police go kill him in the SE and tag him Gunmen, ok if he decides to hide in the SW SARS go kill am and if he finally runs to the North, Hisbah and Sharia will cut all the part of his body that have tattoo and let him go.

And you think you’ve made sense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by SATANlST: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
when u have money stay off poor people. i dont associate with anyone less richer than i am

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Sharatan(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:

From your comment I just observed that your daddy should have pulled out. Instead of producing a disgrace into this earth.. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:

Wetin this one dey talk for goodness sake, what's the meaning of all this for Christ sake, must you comment?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
A struggling person is likely to commit these crimes, while a hustler is likely not to do such. I think this is what you mean.

Sometimes foreigners are scared of Nigerians, especially when they know how negative we can be, and once they know you are from Nigerian, they flee, and added to that, soon we will be running from each other, this is how we destroy ourselves. smiley smiley smiley

So in the future, if we keep this up, both foreigners, and Nigerians run from Nigerians, or it will be a class thing mostly

Elporo:

If you travel overseas to struggle not to hustle. Hustle is different from the struggle. Be careful.

Same way classes exist in Nigeria; same abroad.

Some are wealthy in Nigeria, so they belong to the middle or upper class abroad.
Some are well educated .. so they belong to the academic class
Some are in politics so they are in the political class and so on.

these people are not struggling. They are made.

But you go yankee to struggle. sorry na your case.... forget the rosy picture everyone paints here. success rates anywhere in the world do not vary much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Onyeka2019: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
mysticwarrior:
He looks much more like an Indonesian than a Nigerian.

Cry � maybe he grew up there.. cry
Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:

very insensitive comment undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Friend??!... What friend??! Are there still real friends out there??!...

This world people ehn... Watch your back out there! Every man for himself!

Such a sad waste of life and potentials! May his soul find rest!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by zedegit: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
awesonjr:
him no even resemble 9ja this one don turn Indonesia finish

RIP

Climate can change your face o. Look at your friends that have left naija for up to 10 years and see if their lives are the same over there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
As in, very crazy, and comedic, as in who thinks like this, grin grin grin, Haba, people can do much better than this jungle thinking.

whoever said, he can be killed because of the tattoo, should examine himself, don't pass that trait to others, it's subhuman. Be a better person

lasisi69:
very insensitive comment undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Neoo Black Movement Dissociates Itself From Black Axxe Cult, Set To Take Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.