Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? (476 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / As A Man, Should Your Fiancée Or Wife Be Your Helper? / 9 Things You Need To Do If You’ve Betrayed Your Partner In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? by makavellidon: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good evening everybody can anybody tell me the reason why ladies always betray a man that did everything for for them. Do they think about the past?

1 Like

Re: Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Toto gender? Them be devil nothing fit satisfy them. Just dey fuck_ me and use them born pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? by Elporo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
makavellidon:
Good evening everybody can anybody tell me the reason why ladies always betray a man that did everything for for them. Do they think about the past?

Whats the story undecided
Re: Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nothing like girls betraying must you create a topic to abuse ladies, you people ain't get life... cheesy

Just say you're simping for her and you keep on wasting your money when it's too obvious you ain't getting all the attention you want but you keep on gambling in ....

Baba no dey disguise talk say you too mumu, nah only ladies dey fall helpers hand abi... Bantibanti...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? by makavellidon: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Nothing like girls betraying must you create a topic to abuse ladies, you people ain't get life... cheesy

Just say you're simping for her and you keep on wasting your money when it's too obvious you ain't getting all the attention you want but you keep on gambling in ....

Baba no dey disguise talk say you too mumu, nah only ladies dey fall helpers hand abi... Bantibanti...cheesy
do they remember how you sacrifice for them at the end you get been betray. I never create any topic 2 abuse any so wash your mouth bro
Re: Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
makavellidon:
do they remember how you sacrifice for them at the end you get been betray. I never create any topic 2 abuse any so wash your mouth bro

Hehehe nah hailing this topic is meant for,,

Like seriously seeing some post here in nairaland just they amuse me , their are some certain things you suppose don know how it goes,

Boss no vex sir ...
Re: Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? by makavellidon: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hehehe nah hailing this topic is meant for,,

Like seriously seeing some post here in nairaland just they amuse me , their are some certain things you suppose don know how it goes,

Boss no vex sir ...
it take a very strong heart 2 apologise respect bro just that am hurt
Re: Ladie Why Do You Always Betrayed Your Helper? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
makavellidon:
it take a very strong heart 2 apologise respect bro just that am hurt

Wetin we go con do like this....

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Attract Your Crush Without Saying A Single Word / Help Him To Stop Masturbating / Iam In Love With A Married Woman, Young Boy Proclaim, See How Nigerians Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.