Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox (5835 Views)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Premiumwriter: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is probably going to be one of the most hilarious requests this year grin grin

A fan went tp tiwa savage inbox to request that she send him the now viral video of her sex with an unknown man.

The request is just so hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Crystalom3(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
grin grin

Some people de mad ah swear grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Ammishaddai: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tiwa brought this upon herself so she should be ready to "bend low" for every Tom, Dick and Harry grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Qtrpst4: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
You see wetin make Nigeria different bah
Since she say she no get shame. You can't shame the shameless
grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Qtrpst4: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
You see why Nigeria Is different bah, since she claim sey she no dey shame
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Millimann: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Soon another person will ask for a share of the main thing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
The guy is a lunatic
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
Trouble in paradise grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mtcheww, there's nothing disgusting as the sight of a small prick,Tiwa should upgrade please.
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by ChiefSosa(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
You guys are giving so much attention to this sex tape. The tape was trash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Godada(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Yeah.......trash

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Premiumwriter: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:
You guys are giving so much attention to this sex tape. The tape was trash.

Na people like us wey neva get time watch the video suppose the talk this one but you wey don watch dey wan form wetin
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Premiumwriter: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Guys I recently started this new platform to help comedy skit makers monetize their contents.

The platform is still in development but you can take a peek here https://mypalio.com

Please let me know what you think about the design

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by ChiefSosa(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:

Na people like us wey neva get time watch the video suppose the talk this one but you wey don watch dey wan form wetin
Re-read what you wrote. You're drunk already, bro?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by sofiscatedmoron: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
I swear the guy/man na pant shifter,
See as he shift tawa parties to the side and so on and so Forth
That video hot aswear

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by viceddy95(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
From my observation,that guy is not tiwa savage’s man,na short time hustle she do wy go wrong,make she leave story… cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
I swear the guy/man na pant shifter,
See as he shift tawa parties to the side and so on and so Forth
That video hot aswear
Send me the video aje
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Tiwa brought this upon herself so she should be ready to "bend low" for every Tom, Dick and Harry grin
She should be
It her body
Do what u like with your
Righteous person
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Pumpumking: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
This is probably going to be one of the most hilarious requests this year grin grin

A fan went tp tiwa savage inbox to request that she send him the now viral video of her sex with an unknown man.

The request is just so hilarious

bros I beg do I have the blue film vedio?.....I jusss wanna check somtin twice! cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Gracelife55: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Relationship Lessons From Tiwa Savage Sextape Leak

Too many people are talking about Tiwa Savage Sextape leak. While everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, facts must be separated from fiction when talking about matters of this kind. What happened to her can happen to any person, so what lesson can you learn from this?
http://luvndatingtips..com/2021/10/relationship-lessons-from-tiwa-savage.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Ssoil(f): 1:42am On Oct 20, 2021
I have the clips wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Gadafii: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2021
There is nothing special about the video, very tacky tape.

Tiwa really went low to have had her ass on tape
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by constance500: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tapes wey normal soft babes dey drop for only fans everyday... grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by fourboys: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Wahala plenty.... See what tiwa, a 41yr old mom has reduced to embarassed embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape: Fan Took His Request To Her Inbox by Itzallison(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please share with me ��

(1) (Reply)

Is Infidelity Enough Reason To End A Relationship? / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / I’m A Guy Who Stopped Dating Because I Found The Next Best Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.