Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) (21837 Views)

A Guest That Doesn't Want To Leave / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Finally Joined Nairaland After Been A Guest Reader For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ginaz:

I listed things I did that may be seen as odd . Should I bore people with long posts?

Read my explanations for what I did and see that I meant well . Even the stove I got , we all used it in the house together and it was time saving. Instead of cooking with one stove and waiting for the food to get done , she would used to one I bought and cooked food with both stoves.

Her eldest son doesn’t eat her food most times. It’s not like I’m the only one or I did it on purpose. Sometimes what they have to eat is eba, I won’t want to eat eba cos I’m a light eater .

What is bad if I make meals I would comfortably eat ? Shouldn’t one have freedom of mind again cos they are living with someone?
I understand all your points, cleanliness is indeed next to godliness but still they are some situations we find ourselves in, we try to act accordingly not to leave a bad impression.

You cooked your own food, drink your own water in their own house, even if they didn't say nothing. That doesn't mean they are not angry or they didn't find you weird.

You even mentioned if someone fetched from your bathing water, you will throw it away.

Have had my own fair share of odd guest going beyond their boundaries, that's why I perfectly understand the op and where he is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Barrister026:

I understand all your points, cleanliness is indeed next to godliness but still they are some situations we find ourselves in, we try to act accordingly not to leave a bad impression.

You cooked your own food, drink your own water in their own house, even if they didn't say nothing. That doesn't mean they are not angry or they didn't find you weird.

You even mentioned if someone fetched from your bathing water, you will throw it away.

Have had my own fair share of odd guest going beyond their boundaries, that's why I perfectly understand the op and where he is coming from.

I cooked cos I like lighter meals . I prefer tea and fried eggs, pap and beans. Most times the food cooked in the house isn’t what I always want to eat. Should I go meet her and tell her that I want something else on my plate ? Won’t it looked like I have no manners and respect ? So I got the stove to cook my meals myself instead of bothering her, I’m an adult for God’s sake ! She was the one who got the stove for me , I gave her the money.

There’s only 1 stove in the house , should I be dragging stove with her when there are kids in the house who need their food prepared on time ?

As for the water thing, I don’t like someone using anyhow rubber to scoop water from my bucket . I’m like that at home too. Cos most times, the bucket they would used to scoop from your bathing water may be dirty and I really don’t like it . I don’t scoop water from people’s bucket , I find it rude.

Instead of nagging and complaining, I was opened to the fact that I needed to clean the house and changed some things I find not good. What did I do wrong here? I wasn’t a liability. Should I have pretended, kept quiet , and crossed my legs?
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ginaz:

I cooked cos I like lighter meals . I prefer tea and fried eggs, pap and beans. Most times the food cooked in the house isn’t what I always want to eat. Should I go meet her and tell her that I want something else on my plate ? Won’t it looked like I have no manners and respect ? So I got the stove to cook my meals myself instead of bothering her, I’m an adult for God’s sake ! She was the one who got the stove for me , I gave her the money.

There’s only 1 stove in the house , should I be dragging stove with her when there are kids in the house who need their food prepared on time ?

As for the water thing, I don’t like someone using anyhow rubber to scoop water from my bucket . I’m like that at home too. Cos most times, the bucket they would used to scoop from your bathing water may be dirty and I really don’t like it . I don’t scoop water from people’s bucket , I find it rude.

Instead of nagging and complaining, I was opened to the fact that I needed to clean the house and changed some things I find not good. What did I do wrong here? I wasn’t a liability. Should I have pretended, kept quiet , and crossed my legs?
You are still not getting the concept.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Barrister026:

You are still not getting the concept.

Which concept ? I stayed there for 1yr . Pls tell me how I should have coped and what I would have done!
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by rooftops: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
I don't know why you both are ganging up on her, there are people who can't stand some situation. My elder sister brings her own bottle of water when she comes visiting, meanwhile we treat our water regularly o. If I don't know her I will say she is looking down on us but the trouble she has had with drinking unclean water is not what she will like to test. Also she was going to spend up to a year that is too long for coping, if the host is okay with the changes she did why are you now angry
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
I see the reason Why his father doesn’t pray for him. Who wants to pray for someone whose life is already so destroyed and bent , no hope for him.

Typical rascal and empty brained . Swear and curses are all you need from your father and mother and it’s working on your life seriously cos your life is meaningless with nothing to show for it .

Na your family wahala Na make your mama Toto Dey smell. Cursed family of a cursed kid. Witches and wizard family.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
rooftops:
I don't know why you both are ganging up on her, there are people who can't stand some situation. My elder sister brings her own bottle of water when she comes visiting, meanwhile we treat our water regularly o. If I don't know her I will say she is looking down on us but the trouble she has had with drinking unclean water is not what she will like to test. Also she was going to spend up to a year that is too long for coping, if the host is okay with the changes she did why are you now angry

That one whose family is filled with witches and wizard think I was looking for a husband here . Can you imagine the low thinking empty barrel of a brain?
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

if you are a man You understand the female manipulative nature.

her first post says it all, first she says she did changes during her short stay, calling her host dirty says it all.

all of a sudden, she changed it that she stayed there for a year.
having typoids from their food and different bullshît.

i asked her how many times she washed her pants when she was there, she has refused to reply.

how many times did she bath in a day when she was there?

cleanliness starts from oneself.

You’re such a kid . No wonder your father rather have your brother making decisions than you.

When I call you empty brained I’m not lying. See questions this mumu Dey ask me as if I’m a kid like him.

How many times do you wash that infected peniS of yours that your father found so weak he couldn’t use you for anything in the house ?
How many times do you bath your leprosy body in your house?

You reason like a kid In kindergarten. Dirty low life that is so useless in life he insulted his whole family . Witches and wizard Na dem born you from.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
It is a woman’s body that he will come and form jet-li but his life is nothing to write home about.

His mates are out there , face to face he can’t meet them but he will have power when it comes to woman.

If he wasn’t so useless at home and dirty, lazy , his father would have at least found something useful for him but there was none . Woman wrapper. Go and stand with your fellow men if you can talk back at them face to face if they won’t design your pathetic low life face .

A child who insults his father , how do you want him to pray for you? Na woman matter you go say strong but your dad deals with you at home like the kid you are .
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

as you dey there, you dey smell shey you know?

prick noe dey smell o, but toto dey smell.(we don't need prophet to say)

i have important things to do, than engage words with a cunt who menstruate every month.

smelling thing forming clean.

Lol, says a lazy kid whose father can’t even take him seriously. That your old school insult about Toto , which mature guy scoops so low to even used Toto as an insult . Na old school.

Go out of your fathers house and hustle . I have my business and takes care of myself and I’m better than you. When your mates are talking keep shut cos you are so worthless. You can’t stand head to head with your fellow man.

Pathetic bag of irritant. It’s a woman’s body that you will come and feel big . Go and hustle kid! Leave your father alone .
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tonero5200:

because you get Virgina make i noe engage you?
after all your silly insults.
you lie, toto nor dey move us again.
shey you don hear of the redpill?

i go give you times two, smelling cûnt.

Oluburuku red piller his father doesn’t take him seriously grin
So Na the red pill dey give you boost of manhood abi? Don’t go and work to fend for yourself . Be there reading redpill so you can look tough online but offline you’re nothing but a rat.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ginaz(f): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
When they have nothing to show for life , they will rush to take redpill to cover their shame . Low grade empty brained pathetic low life red piller that can’t take care of himself .

No go find work. Redpill kill you there. Na woman body una go say tough muscles and hide your disgraceful life. angry
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Ulunne777(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin
the latter part of this thread Is hilarious.
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ulunne777:
grin
the latter part of this thread Is hilarious.
Lol, it seems they have banned the tonero guy and left the lady.
That's so unfair
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by Sotland: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ginaz, I read through the both parties comments... I perfect understand you when you gave further clarify on what you meant but the OP didn't probably because the both of you have started exchanging odd words already. Sometimes, the best one could do is just to look away. You are a lady and shouldn't have trade words with a guy, likewise the guy.. What happened is clearly an issue of misunderstanding.. The both of you should learn to tolerate and channel your energies into positive vibes.. Respect your genders..

Ginaz:
When they have nothing to show for life , they will rush to take redpill to cover their shame . Low grade empty brained pathetic low life red piller that can’t take care of himself .

No go find work. Redpill kill you there. Na woman body una go say tough muscles and hide your disgraceful life. angry
Re: Have You Ever Had An Odd Guest? (my experience) by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
DropsMic:
Sometime around the early 2000's i came back from school one day and saw my big cousin who left our house to go hustle in Ogun state lying on our couch wearing nothing but rags... Dude left our home a sane man and came back a mad man... That image still haunts me

Nawaoo

So, Ogun state don tey for doings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out / Which Is More Nutitional? Ogi Or Dry Canned Cereal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.