Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why I Support Fraud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Support Fraud (1751 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Fraud by Hateandthunder: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
I expect to be dragged to a million pieces for this, but I will speak my mind nonetheless.

I believe we live in a dog eat dog world. I believe animals like big cats are kitted with sharp claws and canines for their survival. In the same fashion, humans are kitted with none other than our magnificent brains which we employ in invention of tools, and flexible biomechanical structure which makes handling of tools easy.

Although overtime, this tools have changed in shape, forms and uses. We have come a long way from the days of the caveman's prioritisation of durable rocks, to big logs, to spears, to sling shots, to bows and arrows, to swords, rifles and as human interaction and fundamental knowledge of the world around us continue to grow, we have created on powerful tool which will stand the test of time.. the smart phone.

Although very different from the tools previously utilised by our human ancestors, this tool has the power to transform a person's life with zero violence, bloodshed, or even physical contact. So why does it come as a surprise to anybody that young boys who find themselves in a country that they have been told from birth that they will suffer before they see anything good decide to capitalize on the capabilities of this tool to better their lives??

The mistake some anti yahoo legit hustlers make is in thinking all yahoo boys are uneducated or dumb or unproductive, I used to think like that before. I personally told myself I will never do fraud; I am full stack web developer, I learnt python, Django, css, html, bootstrap, JavaScript, Vue js all by myself during the lockdown. The slowpoke that was telling me I'm dumb and uneducated because he managed to learn an IT skill and get a laptop, will he have mouth to talk to me in a saner clime?? I was working on a site for someone and the next thing our transformer packed up and sent us into darkness for almost five months. I paid and started going to a library to do my work, and before I knew it my laptop packed up and never recovered.

My own Aunty refused lending me one of her laptops (she has 3) for no apparent reason to continue my web design venture. I asked almost everyone I knew, no help from anywhere. I am owing 2 sessions school fees. Momsi done die..Popsi don dey old. I resumed last semester, my best friend femi had cashed out 7million, he now dabs like there's no tomorrow, uses 11 pro max and has squandered everything and claimed he didn't have my number when he cashed out. Because I had to sell my phone to curtail and emergency ..What will you do in my situation??

I am currently 20 years old, this is just one of the many stories on the lips on young Nigerian boys within my age range who are the least cared about category of Nigerians.

But putting sentiments aside these are some reasons I support fraud which I think will interest both supported and non supporters of yahoo.

1. Yahoo boys are the biggest patronisers of the legit hustlers y'all love so much. when I started web design, they were the only people that not just paid advance, but also promised to introduce me to "men" whom I can bill insane amounts. If you were in my position hungry and desperate will you tell them "no I don't want"?.

2. Thanks to yahoo, your streets are safer. The word street no longer refers to actual streets with cult boys catcalling girls and razzin passers by. It is now a lingo which refers to fraudsterism. I don't know about y'all, but as most cultist are indoors pressing their phone I like it that. As prices keep rising, imagine what the south will be like if not for yahoo.

3. The more money that comes into the country, the better for you and I.

4. Many families have been lifted out of poverty. Believe it or not there are smart yahoo boys who have invested their "cash out" wisely and changed the lives of friends and family and even created jobs for graduates.

Oya let the bashing start grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Fraud by SILENTandSMART2: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
I will never read the shit cus the title is senseless.... The day you see yourself as a man , think of bigger thngs for yourself and start working to get money you will probably have think straight till then remain as a dumbass...

Have a nice day sir....

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Fraud by Hateandthunder: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I will never read the shit cus the title is senseless.... The day you see yourself as a man , think of bigger thngs for yourself and start working to get money you will probably have think straight till then remain as a dumbass...

Have a nice day sir....
What is that thing they say about hiding something in a book grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Fraud by SILENTandSMART2: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hateandthunder:
What is that thing they say about hiding something in a book grin

They said it will be hidden for no one to see.....cheesy hehehe grin
Re: Why I Support Fraud by VlamesIffect(f): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin

All these are excuses. What if fraud wasn't an option won't you plan your life?
People have been in worse worse scenarios than this but worked & hustled their way out.

You think yahoo is just to hustle the money. What do you do when the money comes is the most important thing. Same time with all business.

Be a man, set plans for yourself. Go & hustle.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Support Fraud by SportsHD: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hateandthunder:

Fuvck the bashers.

Sadly, Yahoo=Necessary evil.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Fraud by Truvelisback(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Abeg, no commess.
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Unclesamo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Don't Forget, YAHOO is the same as Armed Robbery.
Most kidnappers, assassin, and armed robbers once Gave the same excuse.

Just like a man that attacks with Gun is likened to a cave man with spear.
They leave injuries, they leave their victims in pains that differs.

They leave their victims in loss and Trauma.

Try swapping identity, Can you say the same if you are in the VICTIM's position??

What Joy is there to loose your hard earned money??
Of what Joy is it, being in pains??

5 Likes

Re: Why I Support Fraud by Smartb0y: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yahoo has and is still ruining the country's reputation.
peeps in diaspora are being branded as untrustworthy because of the likes of you not to mention investors.
ofc you don't give a shit as long as you get your fill and squander cash you didn't work for.
there's no justification for the wicked,karma's just around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Fraud by yuping(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Until it happens to you keep smiling.
Re: Why I Support Fraud by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
sadly, you will be okay as Nigerians dont see anything wrong with it (so long as you got money to spray on them)
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Lightway: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hateandthunder:

So what about the people that were poor and worked hard for their money only to be defruaded by a Yahoo boy.

Then they committed suicide.

grin grin grin grin

They say a date worse than death awaits all Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Fraud by tnerro1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Think say na fraud of big brother........
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hateandthunder:

until dem scam you, u will never know how it feels.keep it up.fraud supporter
Re: Why I Support Fraud by AKAyomide(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
I sincerely support your points to be frank! Many youths of this country have seen a better ways to elevate themselves from poverty and create good living for themselves through this industry! Imagine your mother asked you to engage into fraudulent act to make her happy and smiles because her friends children do it, if you are in my shoe what will you do?
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Bigpapi: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hateandthunder:

Re: Why I Support Fraud by CryptoClub2018: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
What if I am lucky? Anyone that send something here would have saved a soul to exist tomorrow morning: zero zree one five five four. Guaranty to the trust
Re: Why I Support Fraud by odinson1(m): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Slawomiir your attention is needed cheesy
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Freelane33(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2021
Nothing last forever ,never acquire something with deceits because it won’t last
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Hateandthunder:

Yahoo or no yahoo

Life Doesn't Make Sense
Re: Why I Support Fraud by FoolishBoy419: 8:40am On Oct 25, 2021
I hope someone or something kills you before you have an opportunity to mess someone's life. You are not not only justifying fraud but subtly advocating it. Idiot
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Hateandthunder: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
FoolishBoy419:
I hope someone or something kills you before you have an opportunity to mess someone's life. You are not not only justifying fraud but subtly advocating it. Idiot
Your monicker is befitting. It's your father that will kill you cheesy
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Philip4564(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
There's no justification for fraud bro..stay legit and say no to scam
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Oyadorf(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Unclesamo:
Don't Forget, YAHOO is the same as Armed Robbery.
Most kidnappers, assassin, and armed robbers once Gave the same excuse.

Just like a man that attacks with Gun is likened to a cave man with spear.
They leave injuries, they leave their victims in pains that differs.

They leave their victims in loss and Trauma.

Try swapping identity, Can you say the same if you are in the VICTIM's position??

What Joy is there to loose your hard earned money??
Of what Joy is it, being in pains??

God bless you abundantly for this reply of yours....

Reply I love the most today...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Fraud by Kennyking1234: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
@ Lalasticlala
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Divoc19(f): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
shocked
We are responsible for our action.
Do no evil. See no evil.
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
The heights niggas would go to to justify stealing while shitting on sex workers because they’re are mostly women, even though sex work isn’t hurting anyone...I’ve never seen a bigger manifestation of patriarchy.

You’re shameless.
Re: Why I Support Fraud by mybiz234: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hateandthunder:

I guess your empty brain doesn't remind you that yahoo boys also scam innocent hustlers on the street. They steal your account information and wipe out your salary.
Little does your empty brain remind you that yahoo boys can scam your family members and put them in everlasting sorrow. Your brain is exceptionally sick
Re: Why I Support Fraud by mybiz234: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
AKAyomide:
I sincerely support your points to be frank! Many youths of this country have seen a better ways to elevate themselves from poverty and create good living for themselves through this industry! Imagine your mother asked you to engage into fraudulent act to make her happy and smiles because her friends children do it, if you are in my shoe what will you do?

In elevating themselves, they put other Nigerians in poverty. They steal from the poor man on the street and your dented brain tells you it is right?
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Qatar2022: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hateandthunder:

I won't bash you but all your life saving will go into hands of fraudsters
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Dayson55: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Look at this one trying to justify fraud. Trash!
Re: Why I Support Fraud by Truvelisback(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Only thieves and criminals supports fraud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno / How To Show Her Who's The Boss / Craziest Place You Ever Had A S£xy Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.