Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno (1750 Views)

Problem No Day Finish Try They Enjoy No Wahala(photos, Video) / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
I have been fighting so seriously to put myself back on track, because I know deep down in my heart I'm not at the level I'm ought to be. so I decided to cut so many things off in my life even to the extend I have to tell my "GIRLFRIEND " that henceforth I don't need calls or disturbance but she can drop text if she have something serious to tell because I won't be picking calls that doesn't have monetary value to me, and she has been calling and no picking from me and she just sent this message to me,
The message really made so worried and I don't know if I should react or just ignore but I'm the type that hates someone to threaten me for any reason........
Please I want to know if dating you for a long time means that obligated to marry you

1 Like

Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is a nice script.
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Shellsploit: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
all na empty thread...
been there before grin grin grin grin
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by slimjohn2k5: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ekene, stop wasting her time. If you are not phsycologically ready call it off.

I believe if she is the one not picking your calls Nairaland for don hear too and those that are quick to judge will say she is cheating.

Stop wasting her time bro, pick her calls

11 Likes

Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by advanceDNA: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Women no dey take rejection nicely....but if they dump you they will blame you for it and expect you to move on ....

All na empty threat

1 Like

Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by bigcee(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Since you have decided not to pick her calls, how do you expect her to feel. All this small children undecided

Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ekene, u are heartless

1 Like

Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by powerkey: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Guys make una dey behave well na.

The girl doesn't deserve it.

Just call her and talk things over with her.

She can even assist you get back on your feet except she's a parasite.

5 Likes

Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by brosom(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
She's buying herself more time with u grin.

It's called reverse psychology
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by SenecaTheYonger: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
I have been fighting so seriously to put myself back on track, because I know deep down in my heart I'm not at the level I'm ought to be. so I decided to cut so many things off in my life even to the extend I have to tell my "GIRLFRIEND " that henceforth I don't need calls or disturbance but she can drop text if she have something serious to tell because I won't be picking calls that doesn't have monetary value to me, and she has been calling and no picking from me and she just sent this message to me,
The message really made so worried and I don't know if I should react or just ignore but I'm the type that hates someone to threaten me for any reason........
Please I want to know if dating you for a long time means that obligated to marry you

You are obligated to marry the hole you have been digging, Abi who you wan. Leave am for?

Why waste her time then? Why not tell her? Why ignore someone you don’t want to marry?

Tell her your fvcking mind. You sabi fvck but you no sabi talk or wetin?
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bodmum:
This is a nice script.
I'm lost, please explain
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Richywiz:
Ekene, u are heartless
if only you know what I have done for her, you will disown me as your brother..... heartless is far from me
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by gasparpisciotta: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Can you provide answers?

Do you want to keep her till you get this money you are looking for?

Or you just want to call it quit with her...

Ikpeabujo:
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Truvelisback(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
If u don't want her again, tell her straight. No come dey use her dey play ten,ten.
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by revived: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ladies Wahala To Much

12unread messages dae my messenger app like this

I no like wahala at all
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Can you provide answers?

Do you want to keep her till you get this money you are looking for?

Or you just want to call it quit with her...

honestly I want to quit anything relationship .....so yes I want to quit
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by 2braithe: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
If this is true, you don't deserve that girl.How can you say your girl should not call you unless it has monetary benefits?
If you truly need no disturbance,free the girl and accept your curse with both hands and your full chest!

PS:
Her last statement in the chat "...and I will never be happy with you b". Hope you know that "b" means Bastard? undecided
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by dan9ice(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Omo na waste person pikin time oo
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2021
2braithe:

If this is true, you don't deserve that girl.How can you say your girl should not call you unless it has monetary benefits?
If you truly need no disturbance,free the girl and accept your curse with both hands and your full chest!

PS:
Her last statement in the chat "...and I will never be happy with you b". Hope you know that "b" means Bastard ? undecided
honestly you really made me to be so angry with her now...you mean you the b stand for Bastard
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Crunchyg2: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
But you not sit her down and explain well while you are doing what you are doing rather than just telling her not to call you. I think she will understand. Unless you have other motive why you are avoiding her
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by 2braithe: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
honestly you really made me to be so angry with her now...you mean you the b stand for Bastard

Lol was only kidding.
It means "Baby" or "Babe"
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by osenidvdg(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
2braithe:

Lol was only kidding.

You're very funny, B for babe,bastard,brother,bestie etc
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by 2braithe: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
osenidvdg:

You're very funny, B for babe,bastard,brother,bestie etc

I don't know for that one.
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
2braithe:

Lol was only kidding.
I will call her tomorrow and explain things to her but if she doesn't get than let her forget it
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Qatar2022: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
If this is true just ignore it, it's their normal way or manipulating a man to do their bidding
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Qatar2022:

If this is true just ignore it, it's their normal way or manipulating a man to do their bidding
thanks bro
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by jericco1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ekene.. why na? After you don shine her Congo finish abi..
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
jericco1:
Ekene.. why na? After you don shine her Congo finish abi..
do you consider my pocket when making this final judgement
Re: Wahala No Day Finish...i Don't Know If I Should Take This Threat Serious Or Igno by jericco1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
do you consider my pocket when making this final judgement

Your pocket dey leak?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Get A Loan With The Only Property My Dad Left. / What Are Your Favorite Youtube Channels And Why? / I'm Having Sex On Saturday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.