Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men (42032 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=106911704]See them..

Hiding behind their phones and be talking trash. Why didn't you guys also join the protest.

Falz and co were riding inside cars, protected by personal security while the gullible ones are being picked like vegetable

so what's ur point nor your headaches now
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Elidrisy20: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Na God save am, dem no bust him eye, idiot
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Hiding behind their phones and be talking trash. Why didn't you guys also join the protest.

Falz and co were riding inside cars, protected by personal security while the gullible ones are being picked like vegetable.

as for you
what did you do concerning the protests as a youth
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by xelly: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Am telling you
This protest is irritating to me
Not making noise rather reject politicians money
Watch Anambra on Nov.6 and see the so-called PROTESTING YOUTHS queueing for Money
It's a pity

Share picture when you see people do such shit in Anambra. Which election in Anambra are you referring to? The one that will hold or the one that won't hold?

Have you forgotten that the SE leaders said that the election will not hold? If you think it is a joke, come and cast your vote.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by donjahsy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Falz and co were riding inside cars, protected by personal security while the gullible ones are being picked like vegetable.

will you still know something in this life again?

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by forgiveness: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Dont mind him
He wont condemn the despicable act of the police, under the command of this regime

His statement was irritating to say the least.

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by nairaman66(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

What kind of rubbish talk is this? Even the vegetable before he became president was flaunting all kinds of assorted security detail..

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Sowada(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
NwekeUG:
Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Operatives (Graphic Photos/Video)

Star music producer, Don Jazzy and other Nigerian celebrities have reacted to a video of a taxi driver being pepper-strayed by security operatives at Lekki toll gate, IgbereTV reports.

The taxi driver was pepper-strayed by security operatives who attempted to force him into a Black Maria at Lekki Toll Gate following the ongoing #EndSARS protest memorial.

Though the security operatives did not state the man's crime, the taxi driver insisted on not entering the Black Maria as he’s not a thief. He was also heard saying that none of his “family members have entered such car” while being dragged by security operatives.

Don Jazzy who shared the video on his Instagram page, noted that authorities might come out tomorrow to dispute evidence of a man being pepper-sprayed directly in the eye.

Other celebrities like Timini Egbuson, Mr Macaroni, Zoro, OAP Dotun and many others reacted to the video.

Don Jazzy captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVQC1MRPuht/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1403543/don-jazzy-reacts-video-taxi-driver-pepper-sprayed-security-operatives-graphic-photos-video/
This is the time to see all the role model and celebrities on the ground not just fahz and mrmacaroni alone doing the need full. Abi e get why?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
xelly:

Share picture when you see people do such shit in Anambra. Which election in Anambra are you referring to? The one that will hold or the one that won't hold?

Have you forgotten that the SE leaders said that the election will not hold? If you think it is a joke, come and cast your vote.
I never said people are collecting money at the moment
BUT watch the protesting youths on nov.6
BTW,there will be election.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by torqque7(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
kereman1:
NPF and their brutality. If any of ur family member is a police officer, don't cry too much when he/she is murdered.

NPF has extorted me of 50k before, I was so powerless to defend myself, just because my friend was driving a tinted SUV. I sat in front with another passenger at d back.
The officers sighted us and double cross us with their Hilux, asked for vehicle paper which my guy showed them, they ask y d glass was tinted, we said it was follow come, na so officer begin harass us for bank road owerri, my guy(driver) smartly gave the car key to the other passenger, for him to disembark with.
After harassing us, they bundled us(me and driver) into the car, oya start motor make we go station, no key, u wan try beating.

The matter long abeg.

Bros na wa o,now we are eager to hear the full gist epp us na
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Terrier99: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
nedekid:

If sanwo olu is asked to choose between don jazzy and you who is preferd as a citizen of Lagos state, who do you think he will pick? undecided

Route your question to that fool who was insulting Don jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Lightorder: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

your senselessness is inbuilt

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Lightorder: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
doggedfighter:
The confused clown above isn't worthy of being called a vegetable.

Policemen are beasts.
they will all retire useless

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Lightorder: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Asiri1991:
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.
waitng
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by YorubaCoward: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Am an ardent Buhari supporter, but you are a big compound f0.0l

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Lightorder: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Terrier99:

What is your point?
That what they did to the man was right?
You say they are talking trash, no problem.

You can keep talking nonsense online but remember that Buhari protested and was also teargassed before he became President.

I hope that in the future, when your children ask you where you were during the anniversary of the Endsars protests, you can tell them you were busy defending Buhari and insulting the protesters.
don’t waste your time replying the nincompoop

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Nmezor(f): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Really awful
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by PaNnamdi: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I feel you, meanwhile we should have picked this one up too
Pls bro, don't give that sick zombie called helinues the privilege of a sane reply

He is a long time nairaland mental patient,sane nairalanders avoid him.
Pls ignore him next time he is not worthy of our replies

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by nedekid: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
irunoko:
e no go better for person wey swear for you say you no go get sense
Badt guy

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by nedekid: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
fredoooooo:
He should go and protest in his state . Lagos will protect Lagos..
If sanwo olu is asked to choose between don jazzy and you who is preferd as a citizen of Lagos state, who do you think he will pick? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by nedekid: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Terrier99:

Route your question to that fool who was insulting Don jazzy.
Sorry bro, it was intended as a response to that mumu man.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by abimic(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
doggedfighter:

Policemen are beasts.
Chai.. This your mouth ehn.... You never change lipsrsealed...

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by doggedfighter(f): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
abimic:

Chai.. This your mouth ehn.... You never change lipsrsealed...

How are you doing?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by jossybdb231: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is soo soo sad...Nigeria is down as in dead...how can u spray such directly to his eyes.. that's how the fair guns to unharm citizen ..my heart bleeds. ...after now they will say he's with weapons ..... Wish I have special supernatural power to deal with all dis fool police men...God dey sha
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by ridbell01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Many of these people supporting police brutality and against protesting, we pray that they personally experience the calamity very soon
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Solofresh2: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Most of this celebrities will sit down some where with their phones, just to trend with this end sars thing.
You won't see them coming out to protest in person.Even the ones that claim they protest are inside a car for their own safety.
If they truely mean business,then they should come out with their two legs and protest in person.Afterall,they are public figures so they should be able to lead the protest
Most of these celebrities are jokers waiting to jump on every trend just to stay relevant.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by porthouse7(f): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
LNSC guys pepper spray him not police... I watch it live
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
doggedfighter:

Policemen are beasts.

Furrrk the police!!!

But those protesters that go without security are wasting their time!!!!

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
porthouse7:
LNSC guys pepper spray him not police... I watch it live

Furrrk the police anyway!!!

Furrrk the government!!!

Furrrk all the people that deserve furrrk you from me!!!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Emegodess: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Wake up bro!!!

Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (photos)