Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men (42033 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by bilulu(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Hiding behind their phones and be talking trash. Why didn't you guys also join the protest.

Falz and co were riding inside cars, protected by personal security while the gullible ones are being picked like vegetable.

why you're hiding behind your mother suffering and smiling...

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Odkosh: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2021
fredoooooo:
He should go and protest in his state . Lagos will protect Lagos..
Is lagos belong to your father?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Odkosh: 1:10am On Oct 21, 2021
obembet:
I don't pity police
Same with me. I always wish their children get killed by stray bullet from their fellow police.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by MemoriesAndMe: 1:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Asiri1991:
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.
Some of the older ones of them are already part of the ones screaming that their pensions are not paid. People don't pity them when they hear they were in the security agencies in their prime days. Not after what they all do to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by ddeola: 2:55am On Oct 21, 2021
One day ** will come for dem. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Sea never dry...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Hiding behind their phones and be talking trash. Why didn't you guys also join the protest.

Falz and co were riding inside cars, protected by personal security while the gullible ones are being picked like vegetable.

are you human being or network bot?

your stupidity is stupid

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Mrbenny001: 4:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Shut your stinking mouth
helinues:
See them..

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by osazsky(m): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2021
VaselineCrew:

I feel you, meanwhile we should have picked this one up too
see my mentor o the guy on black native and blue cap..see karisma..see height ..ride on sir
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Doyou2019: 5:34am On Oct 21, 2021
GeneralPula:
One thing I hardly see northern police do in the north..

E get as we south sides dey treat each other sha..

We no get sense for here na. Our depraved love for money is the reason the piper ALWAYS dictates the tune
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Odkosh: 6:31am On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
Oamj4

Rule 2
[/s]Trash

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by vibre: 6:41am On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Have some shame, why must you always be the one to make the foolish comments in any thread you are found?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by GardenOfGod(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:
See them..

You carefully and wilfully avoided acknowledging the crime commited. Aren't you one of the problems we have?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by brandsoncharlie: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2021
kereman1:
NPF and their brutality. If any of ur family member is a police officer, don't cry too much when he/she is murdered.

NPF has extorted me of 50k before, I was so powerless to defend myself, just because my friend was driving a tinted SUV. I sat in front with another passenger at d back.
The officers sighted us and double cross us with their Hilux, asked for vehicle paper which my guy showed them, they ask y d glass was tinted, we said it was follow come, na so officer begin harass us for bank road owerri, my guy(driver) smartly gave the car key to the other passenger, for him to disembark with.
After harassing us, they bundled us(me and driver) into the car, oya start motor make we go station, no key, u wan try beating.

The matter long abeg.
Those officers no try at all but you need to pay for permit in other to drive a car that has tinted glass.
What some officers do is they ask for the permit if you provide it they will allow you go your way.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Superboss: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:
See them..

And the USELESS ones are here subtly supporting the brutality.
Tomorrow, that same idiot will say there was no pepper spray, just as they haven been saying there were no lekki shootings/killings

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by teepain: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Please humour me! Pray, what do you have against the citizens protesting to show their angst against maladministration and bad governance?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by omotu(m): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2021
Why we no fit go fish out this policemen, burn their houses then break their children legs just d way youth de revenge in sokoto

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by abimic(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
doggedfighter:

grin grin

How are you doing?
The dogged woman... I'm fine jare... And do have a lovely day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.