Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men (42030 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by GeneralPula: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
DropsMic:

Southerners matter no be here. Hate, Jealousy, illogical wickedness na wetin them dey really good at

No be lie..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by effort1: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Hiding behind their phones and be talking trash. Why didn't you guys also join the protest.

Falz and co were riding inside cars, protected by personal security while the gullible ones are being picked like vegetable.

They did so because the government you hail has zero respect for human lives or human dignity.

The Buhari you are wasting your time to defend protested unhindered before he became president. The same Buhari had been preventing people from holding peaceful protest and your mind tells you such a thing is right.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is bad
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Crochet: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Awuvnaira: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
#Endsars #Endnigeria

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
It was completely disturbing and inhumane.

I hope it gets addressed.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jogool97:
He's an Uber driver not taxi driver
Any difference?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Adakintroy: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
They still don't want to say the truth. Jonathan said you will regret this. Ntooor!. Them go teargas una eye clear.

Shea Jonathan was the worst thing since abacha. Una eye go red before e go clear.

H

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by FVckbubuDcow: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Hiding behind their phones and be talking trash. Why didn't you guys also join the protest.

Falz and co were riding inside cars, protected by personal security while the gullible ones are being picked like vegetable.

O boy you mumu no be small. You're disgrace to yourself, your parents and generations to come. The lifeless bigot no send you reach this level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by McOluOmo: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
doggedfighter:
The confused clown above me isn't worthy of being called a vegetable.
Thank God he is above yhu and u are under him

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by NairaMaster1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

What's this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Soulsymbol99: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
The guy take style wan cm resemble God of War Kratos grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by irunoko(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Joromi1:
Amateur police. Pepper spraying an unarmed civilian. Tueh!
amateur police or frustrated criminal in uniforms

When they retire, they're worse than beggars because at least beggars will still see people wey go pity them give them money but when everyone knows you retired as a police, you're a target of public hate and people will assume you must have killed someone. no one will reason with you or come to your aid except maybe few family members

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by irunoko(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Adakintroy:
They still don't want to say the truth. Jonathan said you will regret this. Ntooor!. Them go teargas una eye clear.

Shea Jonathan was the worst thing since abacha. Una eye go red before e go clear.

H
stop lying.he never said anything of such
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Rexymania(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
If I tell you say I no hate this country, na lie I dey lie
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by irunoko(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

e no go better for person wey swear for you say you no go get sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Hacker2021: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
I need that pepper spray...a taser and a sharp knife I can hide in my sleeves.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by xelly: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

What is your point or do you mean to say that peaceful protest is forbidden?

Buhari hate protest because he is well aware that he has failed 100% . He is ashamed of himself.
When will he treat Fulani terrorist the same way he is treating peaceful protesters? He should confirm to the world that he is not a terrorist by going on a full scale with his boys in Kaduna, Zamfara, Katsina, Sokoto etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by nedekid: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Terrier99:

What is your point?
That what they did to the man was right?
You say they are talking trash, no problem.

You can keep talking nonsense online but remember that Buhari protested and was also teargassed before he became President.

I hope that in the future, when your children ask you where you were during the anniversary of the Endsars protests, you can tell them you were busy defending Buhari and insulting the protesters.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by hardbody: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Asiri1991:
I'm patiently waiting for the day any of the retirees of the Nigerian security agencies will protest their retirement benefits. Then, we'll remind them of their roles in keeping Nigeria down.

Very apt.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by poiZon: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Maybe u r tryimg to be funny.
What i noticed today is the Nigeriapolice couldn't arrest people who drove cars past them with Nigeria insignia but were so quick to arrest innocent commuters who were just going about their businesses...
They arrested journalists, na commissioner of police come release them, journalists with tools, cameras etc... Isnt that cowardice act?
Protesters were driving blocking roads, they couldn't stop and arrest them...rubbish force

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Onyeka2019: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Sense no day your brain bro.. didn’t you see or hear stay in your car so why are criticizing falz for being in a car.. thou I’m not in support of the police spraying shits on the Uber driver if I had my way I would kill that police man personally..
I drop mic �

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Onyeka2019: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:

O boy you mumu no be small. You're disgrace to yourself, your parents and generations to come. The lifeless bigot no send you reach this level.

The guy mumu die I’m sure nah one of those northerns.. I drop mic �
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Am telling you
This protest is irritating to me
Not making noise rather reject politicians money
Watch Anambra on Nov.6 and see the so-called PROTESTING YOUTHS queueing for Money
It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by forgiveness: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

Forget about Falz and let us ask why the pepper spray on his eyes?

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by RodgersAkpafu: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
helinues:
See them..

You have no shame
Protest is your fundamental human right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by RodgersAkpafu: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
forgiveness:

Forget about Falz and let us ask why the pepper spray on his eyes?
Dont mind him
He wont condemn the despicable act of the police, under the command of this regime

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bad governance is too much in this country
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by Onyeka2019: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
irunoko:
e no go better for person wey swear for you say you no go get sense

Omo I think say nah only me see the rubbish way e post self.. said something out of sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by RodgersAkpafu: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:

He obviously does not know

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Taxi Driver Being Pepper-Sprayed By Security Men by irunoko(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Onyeka2019:

Omo I think say nah only me see the rubbish way e post self.. said something out of sense.
it's one of the retards feasting from the crumbs of kleptomaniac political elites or possibly a paid online PR

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.