Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? (2731 Views)

How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
How true is the fact that 80% of marriages lost their sexual tastes at most 5 years after the wedding

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Well thank you for commenting on our first successful post on nairaland grin
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Manq(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
True lies
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Manq:
True lies
Can you pls explain further?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Manq:
True lies
Oh and thanks for commenting!
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Manq(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
Can you pls explain further?

Truthful lies my brother.. only those who are married will harmlessly tell you if it's actually possible but might not likely happen
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by KiNg0G: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
How true is the fact that 80% of marriages lost their sexual tastes at most 5 years after the wedding
as soon as she drop one engine, as a man the urge go diminish.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
its actually at the 7yrs mark

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
That na why marriage no suppose be all about the sex. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by infogenius(m): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That na why marriage no suppose be all about the sex. undecided

U are very right bro.
However Op, Mine is 10yrs and our s3x today is still as sensational as the first day

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by czarr(m): 2:23am On Oct 21, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
very true...an elderly man said the same thing to me, he said 2 years in the marriage all the in love feeling disappears.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 21, 2021
I dodge that union called marriage at least for now meanwhile

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by placeofallure(f): 3:22am On Oct 21, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:

Says who?

Not all marriages o! We'll be eleven this Saturday and the sexual part is getting stronger. We chase ourselves around the house like Tom and Jerry grin I got a smack down yesterday, early evening, the type that'll send you to a six hours sleep. We still do, "it" anywhere in the house and at any time of the day. My hubby is a great lover. He's kept to his words so far. You'd think we just met. Everyone laughs at us, even the kids. Till tomorrow, my best gist partner is still my husband.

Don't be discouraged by what is happening around these days. Search well for the one. Don't be with anyone for selfish or ulterior motives, marry your friend. Keep your mind open to possibilities. Be sensible in the things you choose over the other. You'll be fine.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Mrscarter(f): 3:34am On Oct 21, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:

Marraige takes work n patience n compromise. If u always make time to be together and keep the spice in ur love life n be loyal n faithful ur love should just keep growing for each other. Its y its important to choose d right person to marry.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Tokskob2008: 4:59am On Oct 21, 2021
placeofallure:

Says who?

Not all marriages o! We'll be eleven this Saturday and the sexual part is getting stronger. We chase ourselves around the house like Tom and Jerry grin I got a smack down yesterday, early evening, the type that'll send you to a six hours sleep. We still do, "it" anywhere in the house and at any time of the day. My hubby is a great lover. He's kept to his words so far. You'd think we just met. Everyone laughs at us, even the kids. Till tomorrow, my best gist partner is still my husband.

Don't be discouraged by what is happening around these days. Search well for the one. Don't be with anyone for selfish or ulterior motives, marry your friend. Keep your mind open to possibilities. Be sensible in the things you choose over the other. You'll be fine.
Lol...that "smack down" part really got me laughing. The truth is whenever couple's starts giving one excuse or the other when it's time for sex just know there is a problem somewhere, a wife will tell her husband she lost interest In sex after childbearing or she is streesed out because of one thing or the other but same woman won't mind going to an hotel with another man for sex so one begins to wonder where the strength and interest came from, the same goes to the man too cos I have seen both men and women above 50yrs still patronizing hotels for the shameful act. Needless to say when there's no more attraction in the union anymore it's best to part ways.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by ChocolateWine(f): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2021
placeofallure:

Says who?

Thanks for stories like this, they're encouraging.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:

Very true. One of my pastors confirmed it years ago but he put it in a different way.
He said, after 5yrs, love ( erotic) grows wings and flies away. It is now the agape love ( Gods kind of love )that will keep the marriage going. Stressing the need and importance of Agape love in marriage for our spouses.

After 5yrs of marriage, most spouses literally live like brothers and sisters. Though for some, it may take more years for that feeling ( Eros) to actually die down but it will eventually.

So, that is why the thing no kukuma move me again.

Married Couples really need God's grace to keep it going and longlasting.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by odinson1(m): 6:14am On Oct 21, 2021
In this age of Surrogacy,"baby mamaism", Gold-digging, Divorce/family Courts, Alimony/spousal support, Marriage has become Redundant.

Women go into marriages with their eyes opened and Brains intact.

Men go into Marriages with The exact opposite

JamlinksNetwork:
So, men are just business opportunities for women?

Exactly! Men are the Disposable sex.

However,it is your choice to make. Do you want to be seen as a Magical ATM? Or you want to just "not give a fvck"?

Choose wisely wink
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2021
infogenius:

U are very right bro.
However Op, Mine is 10yrs and our s3x today is still as sensational as the first day
Wow congrats!
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2021
czarr:
very true...an elderly man said the same thing to me, he said 2 years in the marriage all the in love feeling disappears.
Did he explain exactly why?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2021
DoorMan:
I dodge that union called marriage at least for now meanwhile
grin
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2021
placeofallure:

Says who?

Very inspiring.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2021
Mrscarter:

Marraige takes work n patience n compromise. If u always make time to be together and keep the spice in ur love life n be loyal n faithful ur love should just keep growing for each other. Its y its important to choose d right person to marry.
Very true.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2021
odinson1:
In this age of Surrogacy,"baby mamaism", Gold-digging, Divorce/family Courts, Alimony/spousal support, Marriage has become Redundant.

Women go into marriages with their eyes opened and Brains intact.

Men go into Marriages with The exact opposite
So, men are just business opportunities for women?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Welcome us to Nigeria!! grin cool
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Divoc19(f): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Not true at all. Abeg.
JamlinksNetwork:
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by dbestuncle: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Op you are very correct infact most opinion bon the subject places it on 2years not 5years.
However there are people who still enjoy been married n I am one of such.
Having heard and read about this a long time before getting into marriage, I did a little research to understand y.
And what I discovered was simple which most of this authors also agreed with.
The secret is that most husbands and wives stop working on those things that makes the love life what it was, they start taking each other for granted, etc.
So the way out was to continue working on the marriage n rejinxing things up.
Take a vacation, take a stroll, do a surprise shopping for her, seduce him like your life depended on it, etc
The Love thing that feelings will always want to go down, na una no go gree.
Spoil her and she will become appealing everytime

JamlinksNetwork:
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
grin
I'm not joking o
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by infogenius(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
Wow congrats!

Many Thanks Bro
Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2021
placeofallure:

Says who?

village people right now:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Should I Accept Her Back? / Slept With Someone On Olosho App / Whats Your Favorite Thing About White Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.