Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Need An Answer Plese! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Answer Plese! (1051 Views)

Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) / When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Answer Plese! by dk4justice(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2007
How will you approach a girl who tripped for you but she is in love with another guy who is bigger than you in every level.
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by ayeesha: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2007
wat do you mean by tripped for you but in love with another guy?
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by zignor(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
pls find your level angry sad
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by dk4justice(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2007
Yes you said it all! she is tripping for me real good but she is already in love with another guy!
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by Lexyhearts(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2007
my question is ."wht do u feel for her".so do u want to be her second lover.for god sake they r many gals out their u can hv one.leave her and hv ur own love
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by PHEESAYOUR(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
tripping for you?? and yet you know she is in love with another guy?? at the end of the sentence, the guy happened to be a man that is bigger than you in every level, Find your level abeg!!
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by arshy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2007
another dreamer here
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by olanajim(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
Oh not a dreamer. He is a new era David,trying to battle Goliath for a useless cause. A lost battle.

Anyway, I think the best way is to match your rival NAIRA FOR NAIRA! If he take the lady to Mr Bigg, take her to Transcorp Hilton Abuja. Or better still book a place in Dubai. Just try to outshine him in every departments. The girl won't trip for you again. She would actually stay glued to you try it.
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by olanajim(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2007
Oh not a dreamer. He is a new era David,trying to battle Goliath for a useless cause. A lost battle.

Anyway, I think the best way is to match your rival NAIRA FOR NAIRA! If he take the lady to Mr Bigg, take her to Transcorp Hilton Abuja. Or better still book a place in Dubai. Just try to outshine him in every departments. The girl won't trip for you again. She would actually stay glued to you try it.
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by sima(f): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2007
its obvious she doesnt like you again sad find your level
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by iice(f): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2007
Like loving two people @ the same time? undecided K-leg!
Re: I Need An Answer Plese! by angelchi(f): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2007
Guy, seem d babe has moved on so mak u sef find person way dey ur level.

(1) (Reply)

Men, Marriage, And Meeting Your Wives / What Effects Has Trust In A True Relationship. / Nairaland Talk Show: What Do You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.