Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad (1086 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
what should i do about this guy,should i feel bad
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by zignor(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2007
yes, feel bad sad angry
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
i need advice on how to go about this, i met this guy some time in december and we got along well. He had agirlfrien that they just broke up. we became friends nothing romantic.
then he proposed to me few months later and i told him to hang on.
now he just calle dme and said he met someone else again. should i feel bad
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by illusion2: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
I think you should hang yourself, grin grin
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by zignor(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
@poster . . .how old are you . .maybe I can help you undecided
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by iice(f): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
@zignor
wait till you hear the story.
@illusion
will it be worth it, Nairalan will lose one person then, besides i didnt tell you i was engaged to him, i just want to know if i should be in a positio to feel bad
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by illusion2: 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2007
zignor:

@poster . . .how old are you . .maybe I can help you undecided

Me sef tire
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by yimiton(f): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2007
Kick his *ss. The guy is not a serious person.
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by zignor(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2007
I have heard the story . . .do you want to tell us the chapter 2 undecided
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2007
@zignor
i am 22, will it help in your analysis
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
@zignor
u must be a very cheerful person
well talking about it on nairaland just helps me relive it, once i am done reliving it, i'll feel better
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by yimiton(f): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
You're pretty young, you'll meet your man.
Any guy that is not ready to wait for a while to let a lady make up her mind on things as serious as a relationhip is not serious.
Wait for that right guy.
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2007
yimiton, i hope u don't mind me adding you, so u can give me your two cents,
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by rockiedink(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2007
@showstopa
eh-yaaa! pele. don't feel bad. There are a million and one other guys out there. you'll find someone.[s]like me for instance; i'm single[/s] wink
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by illusion2: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2007
I was just joking,
Why should you kill yourself,your still22,you have many more years to meet other people.

If it will make you feel better,the two of you may have been incompatible : blood group,emotionally et all, so cheer up
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2007
@yimiton
i want to date a guy before getting married, am i wrong to think like that,
i dont see myself as young cause i'm done with school service and i was so prim and proper i school i didnt date.
is it too late cause all the guys i meet just want to marry sharp sharp
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
@rockiedink
you re still to young, you'll be flexing to no ends
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by yimiton(f): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ showstopa,
That's ok, you may add me.  But I must warn you that am a very busy person.
I'll talk but not often and at times, i could just leave without warning.
Even if I don't answer when you talk, just know that am busy and will get back to you.
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by gbengeoou: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2007
pele o. but u re on your own is u post to be a single on nairaland , responsible guy yanpee, be careful cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by zignor(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
@showstopa . . .Alright, you don't need to feel bad at all cos from your story, both of you are not in love, just friends no romance grin
However, both of you are not seriously committed to the relationship undecided
Maybe, he has found a serious babe . . .therefor, you should look for a serious guy too grin

Anyway, I undstand how you feel, but don't worry, you'll make alot of friends here including me grin

cheers

zignor is cool cool cool cool
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by rockiedink(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
@showstopa
thats what you think. anyway, its your choice. and for the record. i do not flex. I might be young, but you seem to forget that maturity doesnt come with age or does it?

neways thanks for your wrong opinion. mind if I add you on yahoo?
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by yimiton(f): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ showstopa,
It's ok to date before marriage.
You were pretty fast and responsibilities come early to people like you.
Take your time to think, date and know the guy before getting married. Marriage is not a play thing, neighther is it like dating where you can always walk out.
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by Nautillus(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2007
for how long did you tell him to hang on??
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
@nautillus
like 3 months now and considering the fact that he's in a diferent location i dont think thats far
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
@rockiedlink
u may add me and i have no opinions about you wheter wrong or right , i just know that guys from the south where i am from will rather settle or think of something responsible when they are older
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2007
@zignor
thanks for your analysis, u may be quite right there,
its just difficult to lose a friend to someone elsa regardless of how not intimate you are.
i just know that we may never be that close again even though i might not have hooked up with him in the end
about being a nice guy, no hard feelings but time always tells
Re: What Should I Do About This Guy,should I Feel Bad by showstopa: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
@gengeoou
i think i am single cause i am not married

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Shape Of Butts Turns You On The Most ! / Which Do You Guys Prefer. The Good Girl Or The Bad Girl? / My Birthday Is 14th February And My Girlfriend Is Out Of Town:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.