Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! (20661 Views)

Ten Hag On Cristiano Ronaldo: We Want Success Together / Dybala To Juventus Team-mate Ronaldo: We Hate You In Argentina! / CONGRATS!! You Are Man United New Manager,what Will Do To Get Them Winning Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2021
unbitchable:

No one is arguing that the old fraud is an aerial threat in the box. But when it mattered, Messi scored a header against ManUtd in Champions league finals 2009 and the old fraud could not do anything about it.
This is FOOTball, put the ball on the ground and watch Messi perform his magic.
Its not really football but it is SOCCER grin ...there are many footballs....As for MESSI and CR7,I don't know why you guys are killing yourselves about two great players....
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by taylorleylawp53: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Thanks for sharing, I am very impressed with your post.

MyBalanceNow
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by krozay(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
Omenaukor:
Like for Ronaldo share for Messi
Even you undecided
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Tenrytega: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
How does it sound like to make money from these betting sites like bet9ja, nairabet and the likes without placing a bet or even owning a bet shop. Yes you heard me right

Connect with us lets get you started����.

+2349049659166
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by nDepay: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ronaldo is a very wonderful player..
His moves are legendary, his ball control is perfect I must say.
I love watching him�.
Click here https://atcofiles.com/Cr7moves to watch some of his awesome moves...they're really awesome I must say!
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by TangoPredict(f): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by Omenaukor(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2021
krozay:
Even you undecided
I no blame you cool
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by bantamx: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
bantamx:

Lol It's his biggest game of the season so far,I expect beast United as usual so they don't sack him. A draw would do but deeply I want a repeat of what Tottenham did at Old Trafford last season so he can pack n leave.
Thank God they are doing the bird logo doings grin
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by TrendingUpdate: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
LIVE STREAM: Manchester United Vs Liverpool [PREMIER LEAGUE] Watch Now

Watch with the link below

https://24moodvibes.com.ng/2021/live-stream-manchester-united-vs-liverpool-premier-league-watch-now/

Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by FM19addict(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2021
krozay:
Even you undecided
Bro still rocking your realme7? Have you gotten an android update?
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by krozay(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
FM19addict:
Bro still rocking your realme7? Have you gotten an android update?
yeah I got the android 11 update on September with Realme U.I 2.0 ,it packs alot of features and customisation,still expecting android 12 update next quarter....wot abt u,wot mobile brand do you use bro..?
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by FM19addict(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
krozay:
yeah I got the android 11 update on September with Realme U.I 2.0 ,it packs alot of features and customisation,still expecting android 12 update next quarter....wot abt u,wot mobile brand do you use bro..?
was using realme 7 before but that Realme UI felt flat. No themes or customisation. I had to switch to Redmi. Now thinking of returning back to either Realme 7 or 8
Re: Ronaldo: We are Man United and we never give up! by krozay(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
FM19addict:
was using realme 7 before but that Realme UI felt flat. No themes or customisation. I had to switch to Redmi. Now thinking of returning back to either Realme 7 or 8
u can also wait for the Realme 9 coming out early next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor / AFCON 2023: Nwabali Man Of The Match In Nigeria’s Victory Against South Africa / Maurizio Sarri Reveals When Kepa Will Return To Starting XI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.