Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,315 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. (2685 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / I Think I Have Ruined My Chance Of Ever Getting A Date In This Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
(1). Spending my entire life with just one woman. (2). What if i end up with a nagging woman? (3). Marrying the wrong lady. (4). Getting married to a stingy lady, as most ladies are naturaly stingy.
Are u also afraid of getting married? Tell me the reason why.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by burp18: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
I tell myself the exact same thing sometimes. Marriage is pointless, the only reason most people get married is for procreation.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by JoeRizzla(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
She might not let me roll my rizzla in peace cool

6 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by VinnyBaba: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
OP,

Any Nigerian Girl must have a FLAW.

Either
*Too Lazy
*Can't cook well
*Talks too much
*Addicted to BBN and Telemundo
*Addicted to Tonto Dike, Chioma Davido, and social media gossips
* Has wide Pxssy, etc. embarassed

So, you must learn to Overlook. sad

5 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
I tell myself the exact same thing sometimes. Marriage is pointless, the only reason most people get married is for procreation.
When i see how wayward most married pple are this days i ask myself what profit we derive in even venturing into marriage in the first place. One day a choir girl told me that sometimes she's afraid of getting married because she can't imagine herself fucking one dick her entire life.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by burp18: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
When i see how wayward most married pple are this days i ask myself what profit we derive in even venturing into marriage in the first place. One day a choir girl told me that sometimes she's afraid of getting married because she can't imagine herself fucking one dick her entire life.
This and even more. Alot of couples who are married today were better of when they were dating. People gr married and automatically lose interest for one another. They no longer put that effort and go that extra mile they'd have done when they were dating. Commitment is a waste of time. It's why you see men getting better treatment from girlfriends than from their wives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP,

Any Nigerian Girl must have a FLAW.

Either
*Too Lazy
*Can't cook well
*Talks too much
*Addicted to BBN and Telemundo
*Addicted to Tonto Dike, Chioma Davido, and social media gossips
* Has wide Pxssy, etc. embarassed

So, you must learn to Overlook. sad
No girl anywhere is perfect. Just like we have bad Nigerian girls we also have bad European, American nd Asian girls. The question is will we be lucky enof to meet the good ones 4 marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by imagrg(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
You reason like a baby.

Please grow up. grin
SyrusdeHansome:
(1). Spending my entire life with just one woman.
(2). What if i end up with a nagging woman?
(3). Marrying the wrong lady.
(4). Getting married to a stingy lady, as most ladies are naturaly stingy.

Are u also afraid of getting married? Tell me the reason why.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
This and even more. Alot of couples who are married today were better of when they were dating. People gr married and automatically lose interest for one another. They no longer put that effort and go that extra mile they'd have done when they were dating. Commitment is a waste of time. It's why you see men getting better treatment from girlfriends than from their wives.
U're right. 2b serious once a girl accepts 2b mine i start losing interest even without sex. This has always been my problem nd it's not as if i like it. I easily frndzone girls once i bcom too farmiliar
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
imagrg:
You reason like a baby.

Please grow up. grin
Once u grow up i bliv i'll grow up too.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by burp18: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U're right. 2b serious once a girl accepts 2b mine i start losing interest even without sex. This has always been my problem nd it's not as if i like it. I easily frndzone girls once i bcom too farmiliar
it's common with our girls here. Alot of them don't even know what a relationship entails. Most of the get into relationship for money and sex. It's why if you ask most of them why they're in the relationship they're in, they do not know. No plans, no long-term goals. They're jus worth committing to.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Autobot05: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
1: I know how to cook and I know how to do my laundry , i sabi clean up the house small sef ( so it's not a problem )

I won't get fully emotionally attached to her

The day she cheats is the day we end it ( even the bible supports this )

I'll have another apartment where I'll go to relax alone for a week or 2 occasionally since I'm very introverted

I'll ignore her nags and rants or better still use my airpods /buds ...

Na my own system of coping with marriage ( If I ever ever get married sha cheesy) ...

Have a system of coping bro and forget those fears wink

6 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:
1: I know how to cook and I know how to do my laundry , i sabi clean up the house small sef ( so it's not a problem )

I won't get fully emotionally attached to her

The day she cheats is the day we end it ( even the bible supports this )

I'll have another apartment where I'll go to relax alone for a week or 2 occasionally since I'm very introverted

I'll ignore her nags and rants or better still use my airpods /buds ...

Na my own system of coping with marriage ( If I ever ever get married sha cheesy) ...

Have a system of coping bro and forget those fears wink
It's all good but not that easy
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Monogamy: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
You need love map.

Relationship is not actually like before as it's now about materials things but there are still decent ladies out there

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Autobot05: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
It's all good but not that easy

The key to all this is NEVER GETTING EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO HER . Once you take that , you have conquered .
Play your husband role well tho

3 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Monogamy: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:

The key to all this is NEVER GETTING EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO HER . Once you take that , you have conquered .
Play your husband role well tho

The truth is the ladies are not that hard to get. Ladies need a guy who is attentive, ready to listen.
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Autobot05: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

The truth is the ladies are not that hard to get. Ladies need a guy who is attentive, ready to listen.

We are not talking about getting ladies... ladies are the cheapest commodity these days.
Ready to listen to what exactly?? What color of nails will fit or what type of wig they'll buy next??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Monogamy: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:

We are not talking about getting ladies... ladies are the cheapest commodity these days.
Ready to listen to what exactly?? What color of nails will fit or what type of wig they'll buy next??

I am not referring to materials girls but the decent amongst them.

Relationship is not a job opportunity, a responsible lady should be able to take care of her bills

1 Like

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
burp18:
it's common with our girls here. Alot of them don't even know what a relationship entails. Most of the get into relationship for money and sex. It's why if you ask most of them why they're in the relationship they're in, they do not know. No plans, no long-term goals. They're jus worth committing to.
From my observation i bliv African girls are even more committed in relationships than western girls. We think our girls go into relationships for material gains but the truth is that everyone irrespective of gender loves comfort so sometimes i don't blame them. Western girls are independent because their governments have given everyone the enabling environment to thrive. Every gender works nd make money over there that's why we think they're dfrnt. Bring them to Africa nd give them the same conditions our girls are exposed to nd see if they won't be worse.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Autobot05: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

I am not referring to materials girls but the decent amongst them.

Relationship is not a job opportunity, a responsible lady should be able to take care of her bills

How many of them are decent these days
How many can pay their Bills ?
Bro make we leave this matter jare. Make person no dey expect too much from women simple and short ..

Since all of them don "woke" cheesy .
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Monogamy: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
From my observation i bliv African girls are even more committed in relationships than western girls. We think our girls go into relationships for material gains but the truth is that everyone irrespective of gender loves comfort so sometimes i don't blame them. Western girls are independent because their governments have given everyone the enabling environment to thrive. Every gender works nd make money over there that's why we think they're dfrnt. Bring them to Africa nd give them the same conditions our girls are exposed to nd see if they won't be worse.

When it comes to commitment among ladies in relationships, Nigerian lady should be the best in Africa. No disrespecting but other African countries I have been to, their girls are just too cheap compared to Nigeria ladies.

Other African ladies visiting you means they are ready for anything not like our Nigeria girls that will wear jeans, wear tight untop of pant cos they don't want to loose guard
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by HellVictorinho7: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
it is not well
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Monogamy: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:

How many of them are decent these days
How many can pay their Bills ?
Bro make we leave this matter jare. Make person no dey expect too much from women simple and short ..

Since all of them don "woke" cheesy .

It all depends on your circle. Wetin broke guy dey find for relationship?

Even if you are rich as a guy, why should you date jobless lady?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by burp18: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I reiterate that this is peculiar to African girls. Nigerian girls in particular. And I think the main reason for this is because is a lot of them are what I would call short sighted. They have no big or major plans in life. Most of them just want to marry a rich person and be happy. It is what fuels their drive for materialistic things. Im basing this on the fact that ive had LDR with foreigners before and the experience was really okay. Unlike our Nigerian girls, if they're not asking you fro sub. They're want to make their hair. A large number of them lack purpose. All they want to do is look good and show of on social media without having to work for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Autobot05: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

It all depends on your circle. Wetin broke guy dey find for relationship?

Even if you are rich as a guy, why should you date jobless lady?

Now I'm not talking about finance .

Relationship isnt a job . Most women keep hallucinating about marrying a rich man that will elev
elevate Their family from poverty

4 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Monogamy: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:

Now I'm not talking about finance .

Relationship isnt a job . Most women keep hallucinating about marrying a rich man that will elev
elevate Their family from poverty

The problem with some of our ladies is they are not an independent minded people. Hardly they can make personal decisions themselves without the influence of others.

Also, I have issue with the way they have turned themselves to slaves all in the name of marriage. So many of them have abandoned their career for ordinary marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Autobot05: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

The problem with some of our ladies is they are not an independent minded people. Hardly they can make personal decisions themselves without the influence of others.

Also, I have issue with the way they have turned themselves to slaves all in the name of marriage. So many of them have abandoned their career for ordinary marriage.

Na thier business .. when I feel I'm ready I'll be very selective and I know how to cope

And I won't settle for less .. I nor fit keep myself and stay chaste only to come and marry a prostitute in the end . Even if na charm e nor go work cool. I rather be single

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Monogamy: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:

Na thier business .. when I feel I'm ready I'll be very selective and I know how to cope

And I won't settle for less .. I nor fit keep myself and stay chaste only to come and marry a prostitute in the end . Even if na charm e nor go work cool. I rather be single

No excuse in settling for less. I can't even date a lady that's not working...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

When it comes to commitment among ladies in relationships, Nigerian lady should be the best in Africa. No disrespecting but other African countries I have been to, their girls are just too cheap compared to Nigeria ladies.

Other African ladies visiting you means they are ready for anything not like our Nigeria girls that will wear jeans, wear tight untop of pant cos they don't want to loose guard
Girls everywhere are the same. Nigerian girls act that way because of our culture nd rigid human expectations. Outside Nigeria girls are flexible because of their culture as well nd they rarely hide their feelings. So don't think they're cheap 4 not suppressing their feelings like our girls.
Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Monogamy: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Girls everywhere are the same. Nigerian girls act that way because of our culture nd rigid human expectations. Outside Nigeria girls are flexible because of their culture as well nd they rarely hide their feelings. So don't think they're cheap 4 not suppressing their feelings like our girls.

I think our culture mold our girls to be more responsible than other African ladies. At least I have been to nothing less than 5 other African countries so I know what I am talking about

The rigidity of our ladies make them more responsible..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Autobot05: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

No excuse in settling for less. I can't even date a lady that's not working...

🎯
Not just working ... working and contributing to the family no matter how lil .

2 Likes

Re: Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married. by Monogamy: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:

🎯
Not just working ... working and contributing to the family no matter how lil .

Na the real Koko be that.

In addition, I must give kudos to Nigerian guys. I think we are more responsible when it comes to relationship compared to other African countries

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Guy, Do You Take Pleasure In Sniffing A Girls Pants? / Why Don't Ladies Talk About Sex Like Men / Do You Also Believe In Ghost Or Incarnates(akudaaya) {PICS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.