Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Need Help: How To Approach Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Help: How To Approach Her (828 Views)

When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 21, 2021
There is this lady in charge of customer care in one of these new generation hitech banks.

Whenever I visit the particular state, I use their branch. She knows me as a good customer, but that's it

I need one very good sound approach as the only way I get to see her is behind her desk in the office.
Am afraid of tracking her after duty hours not to look like a stalker.

Sharp guys in the house, abeg help a brother out
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by brosom(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2021
Aside from @Op,

Lot's of People have lost the touch reality to the extent that even if its mosquito that bites them they seek advice.

3 Likes

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by dingbang(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Mr man just ask that girl for her number abeg.. Banker ladies have no social life and are dying to be taken out.

3 Likes

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2021
dingbang:
Mr man just ask that girl for her number abeg.. Banker ladies have no social life and are dying to be taken out.

I don try, she no wan give me, she asked why and kept quiet

1 Like

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by SenecaTheYonger: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2021
Tell her straight her face you’d like to take her out sometime when she’s free.

Write your number in a paper before hand and give to her.

Do the call me sign with your hand.

If she calls you, it’s better than you taking her number and not knowing wether you’re bugging her.

7 Likes

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by dingbang(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2021
Firemanromance:

she asked you why and you kept quiet.. Kai.. Na you come dull yourself. Scope am say omo bank work no dey easy and you dey admire the way she dey attend to customers and you like her and want to have a drink with her over the weekend..
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2021
dingbang:
she asked you why and you kept quiet.. Kai.. Na you come dull yourself. Scope am say omo bank work no dey easy and you dey admire the way she dey attend to customers and you like her and want to have a drink with her over the weekend..

I no put am like that, just am tell am say she was beautiful and would like to meet her a a social environment. She no come answer, just use "next customer" take cover the question.
Ebe like say I go try your style again.
I go find one excuse go see am

1 Like

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by FalseProphet1(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2021
I see her turning you down because you're weak and lack confidence, I see her going on a date with a more confident customer, I see you coming to Nairaland to rant angrily and tag all girls hoes, I see some downtrodden teenagers joining your crusade.

This I have seen.

9 Likes

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by KiNg0G: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2021
Firemanromance:

you just dey, you won put yourself for illegal billing.

go for females who are attracted to you.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by dingbang(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Firemanromance:

I no put am like that, just am tell am say she was beautiful and would like to meet her a a social environment. She no come answer, just use "next customer" take cover the question.
ok if you tell am and she no still gree, lock up and toast another banker lady.

1 Like

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her turning you down because you're weak and lack confidence, I see her going on a date with a more confident customer, I see you coming to Nairaland to rant angrily and tag all girls hoes, I see some downtrodden teenagers joining your crusade.

This I have seen.

E be like say na you start that prophecy say another man papa name don change,....... undecided
I no go visit ya shrine
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nehyooh(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

If she calls you, it’s better than you taking her number and not knowing wether you’re bugging her.
Nice tips

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Smartb0y: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

well said
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by bigcee(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2021
You better tell your emotions to calm down. I pity you sha undecided
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2021
Firemanromance:

Then move on
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2021
Firemanromance:

Bro, she's clearly not interested
Don't hurt your ego, forgot her

1 Like

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2021
I hope you have money and aren't one of these broke redpillers around? Don't go and disturb an independent and easygoing girl with your problems when you can't sweep her off her feet.

We have too many problems in the world already. Don't add yours. That girl deserves the best. So, if you aren't up there, don't just bother.

4 Likes

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2021
Make a business card and write "call me" on it. Give her the next time you see her. If she doesn't call you, move on.

1 Like

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I hope you have money and aren't one of these broke redpillers around? Don't go and disturb an independent and easygoing girl with your problems when you can't sweep her off her feet.

We have too many problems in the world already. Don't add yours. That girl deserves the best. So, if you aren't up there, don't just bother.

grin grin grin
To the best of my knowledge, I fit take care of myself and a lady. That one no be the issue.

My mumu idea was the "no fraternizing with the customer" issue.
So far nobody brought it up. So I guess the game is still on.
Either I go happy or I go vex.
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Firemanromance:

grin grin grin
To the best of my knowledge, I fit take care of myself and a lady. That one no be the issue.

My mumu idea was the "no fraternizing with the customer" issue.
So far nobody brought it up. So I guess the game is still on.
Either I go happy or I go vex.

I hope you don't possess some funky smell that can knock someone off to death and have a good fashion sense? If you do, you should just go and treat yourself before you approach that girl.

When next you go visiting her, just squeeze like 100K into her hands, her heart will soften. Personally, if you approach me and don't come bearing expensive gifts and money, I will just dump you and look away. I don't take stingy men seriously.

And what's that number doing in your signature? I hope that is not your account number? Don't prove my suspicions right.

3 Likes

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by princefrank76: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

soft red lips. "Just thinking things"
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by princefrank76: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I hope you don't possess some funky smell that can knock someone off to death and have a good fashion sense? If you do, you should just go and treat yourself before you approach that girl.

When next you go visiting her, just squeeze like 100K into her hands, her heart will soften. Personally, if you approach me and don't come bearing expensive gifts and money, I will just dump you and look away. I don't take stingy men seriously.

And what's that number doing in your signature? I hope that is not your account number? Don't prove my suspicions right.
4 Real? Na money be fine bobo! Sha that your fine face and red soft lips can attract such men sha!
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by xeratech: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2021
Firemanromance:
There is this lady in charge of customer care in one of these new generation hitech banks.

Whenever I visit the particular state, I use their branch. She knows me as a good customer, but that's it

I need one very good sound approach as the only way I get to see her is behind her desk in the office.
Am afraid of tracking her after duty hours not to look like a stalker.

Sharp guys in the house, abeg help a brother out
Alaye the bolded is where the problem lies. You are very predictable cool
She already knows you so there no point giving out her number because there is nothing more she would like to know about you.

Next time you visit that bank, exhibit some abnormal character. She will find you interesting and give you her phone number because you have distinguished yourself by showing her characters she rarely encounteres.
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by czarr(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2021
Whenever you are in a situation like that where it's inappropriate to express romantic desires to a woman. whatever you say should start with "I know this is inappropriate, but" it removes the whole awkwardness where she begins to judge you ability to read social situations appropriately.
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin grin
noticed your crypto post
Bank is 10 digits
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Elporo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Love for sale - Sade (1994)

Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Lilpen3758: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
dingbang:
no blame op abeg some guys no just Sabi talk to women and them no know say na talk woman wan hear
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Lilpen3758: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
dingbang:
ok if you tell am and she no still gree, lock up and toast another banker lady.
good point
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by dingbang(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lilpen3758:
no blame op abeg some guys no just Sabi talk to women and them no know say na talk woman wan hear
yeah true...na just wetin go make her feel good.
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by Lilpen3758: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
dingbang:
yeah true...na just wetin go make her feel good.
I dey tell you
You see this small small compliments like "girl you fine today ooh tell me your secret"
E dey sweet girls mad but no be anything to you way talk am girls just like talk
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by hikiki(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
If u no man up gather liver...motor go live u oo!!
Re: Need Help: How To Approach Her by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Firemanromance:

grin grin grin
noticed your crypto post
Bank is 10 digits

Proof?

(1) (Reply)

Lady And Her Male Prop Show Viewers Their Bedroom Skills On Live TV (video) / Suggestions Are Needed / Tired Of Being Snubbed By A Girl? Here’s A Secret!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.