Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Is Glory Stealing Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Glory Stealing Possible? (1973 Views)

Olosho Has Taken My Glory / The Glory Days Of Reserved Ladies Is Gradually Coming To An End ! / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Glory Stealing Possible? by pulsa(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Is it possible to steal people's glory via sex, masturbation or fornication?
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Uncle96(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
pulsa:

Through sex its possible. From certain fetish people
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
pulsa:
Those beliefs are of Pagan and Voodoo origins and meant for those who submit to such ideas. undecided
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by pulsa(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Uncle96:

Through sex its possible. From certain fetish people

Explain further please?
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by pulsa(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Those beliefs are of Pagan and Voodoo origins and meant for those who submit to such ideas. undecided
True, and true Christians have natural immunity to them. Just wanted to know more about the subject.
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by temielects(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I pity you,soo much
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Juliusmomoh: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
No. Some people are brain-washed to belive that trash.
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by greencard: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Very possible

Doubt it at your own peril

The spiritual controls the physical

Anyone can say otherwise forming "woke" but it certainly doesn't mean it doesn't happen..

it is what it is
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Authority1o1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Okay...

"No, it's not possible. That's a barbaric belief that Africans got indoctrinated to (it's always Africans, once it comes to religion). Christianity, most especially exploits fear to subdue adherents mentally (it's always Christianity, once fear becomes the subject)."

If I were someone who loves and have sex, only folly would make me accept that glory can go through sex, because I cannot imagine a life without sex, neither one without glory. I'd then resort to disbelieving it for my mental safety.

The Spirit has been misconceived by many. Every now and then, as long as spirituality and the related are discussed, you get to hear this annoyingly cliched line; the spiritual controls the physical. A thousand percent of users of that line knows close to nothing about the spiritual.

This might end up being long, but what would be my expiation if I begin what I won't finish?

First there are demons, then there is demonic possession and then, the possessed. I haven't found much interest in christian or mainstream demonology, but at the scratch level, these three concepts are the foundation of exchange—or loss, through sex.

The act of sex is beyond biological, as it symbolizes agreement. This agreement is not one that is sought or given; it is taken or established.

To avoid being equivocal, this instance will suffice: when you bed a girl without her consent, it is a legal offence which can fetch jail time for one. But this is not so in the spirit. As long as the act is in progress, there becomes a passage between the two entities involved. This passage is never established through consent, rather the act of sex alone is enough. There are rape vitims who got strange spirit through unconsented sex, but which spirit cares?

The exchange of spirit is a similitude to the exchange or loss of glory, as anyone who is armed with such spirit strong enough to take glories can easily rip the other of their glory.

The above is bound to remain a mockery in the court of logic.

2 Likes

Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
pulsa:

True, and true Christians have natural immunity to them. Just wanted to know more about the subject.
What natural immunity do Christians have? There is no such thing... it is all about what you chose to believe. undecided

There are many in the Christian world- they wear the Christian badge - who subscribe mainly to pagan ideas instead of the Truth of Jesus Christ and as such are haunted by demons and devils as a result. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
temielects:
I pity you,soo much
Keep your pity for yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by pulsa(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What natural immunity do Christians have? There is no such thing... it is all about what you chose to believe. undecided

There are many in the Christian world- they wear the Christian badge - who subscribe mainly to pagan ideas instead of the Truth of Jesus Christ and as such are haunted by demons and devils as a result. undecided

Hmmm this makes sense, we create our demons I suppose.
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by greencard: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:

are you a Christian or atheist?
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
pulsa:
Hmmm this makes sense, we create our demons I suppose.
Here's the thing that preachers and Mogs don't explain to you about Christianity. Once you chose Christianity, you open yourself to a world of potential torment... you either belong to the Father in Heaven or you are meat for the devil who is father to all those who claim to be Christians but refuse to live in submission to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Juliusmomoh: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
greencard:
Very possible

Doubt it at your own peril

The spiritual controls the physical

Anyone can say otherwise forming "woke" but it certainly doesn't mean it doesn't happen..

it is what it is

Don't confuse yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Uncle96(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
pulsa:

Explain further please?

Some people go to herbalist or Alfa's to do jazz for them to bring wealth or good lucks. There are different types of packages for that which are bad bad options . A type is the glory stealing through sex, whoever' has sex with a person that has some rituals things going on in him or her , the some glory /goodluck of the person will be transferred to the ritualist and he will be less lucky with things in life while the ritualist will get his or her desires

4 Likes

Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by greencard: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Don't confuse yourself.
who is confuse between me and you?
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Juliusmomoh: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
greencard:
who is confuse between me and you?

Definatelly YOU
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Smartb0y: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bunch of knuckleheads.
screen shot and send proof or forever hold your peace
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by greencard: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Definatelly YOU
ok thanks
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by greencard: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Smartb0y:
Bunch of knuckleheads.
screen and send proof or forever hold your peace
proof of what?
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Smartb0y: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
greencard:
proof of what?
exactly my point
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by pulsa(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Uncle96:

Some people go to herbalist or Alfa's to do jazz for them to bring wealth or good lucks. There are different types of packages for that which are bad bad options . A type is the glory stealing through sex, whoever' has sex with a person that has some rituals things going on in him or her , the some glory /goodluck of the person will be transferred to the ritualist and he will be less lucky with things in life while the ritualist will get his or her desires

This makes sense, what about the one where ones you have sex with them subsequent sex acts with other people cause bad luck.
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by stunnert(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Guys just be careful of the kinda pvssy you stick your dlck into. People dey runz things inside life, things wey surpass your knowledge and understanding

1 Like

Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Don't confuse yourself.
confused perverted soul....
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by SavageResponse(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
I don't believe it's possible
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Kobicove(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
pulsa:

It's superstitious bullshit!
Re: Is Glory Stealing Possible? by Uncle96(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
pulsa:

This makes sense, what about the one where ones you have sex with them subsequent sex acts with other people cause bad luck.

Yes, random sex could attract bad luck. Sex is more than a physical thing , it is also a spiritual connection. Having sex with a girl with a bad luck could attract series of bad events for a little while which may later clear off

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice / Categories Of Guys That Ladies Doesn't Joke With. / Ladies Of Nowadays Are Now Desperately In Need Of Guya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.