Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough (7057 Views)

Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only / Are You Man Enough For Bromance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by md4real(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2011
@poster, i am still have same problem like the one u expiriences buh the different is this, give me a gun, i can kill not only chicken buh also other idiots just for the fun of it buh to cut.? nah it aint ma style.
buh its does not stop u from been a man
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by osajojo(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
what if chickens could attack and kill a man ges u wud just die for notin. i think theres a part of u those exercises exposes which is survival. learn it ita very important.
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by HaveSense1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2011
I can go chop down a tree, does that makes me manly? I can go build a house for my family, does that make me manly?

How about this

I can go work a 10 hour job doing nothing but sending faxes, write reports, and eat chinese food with asians all the while making minimum wage for my 5 baby mommas and 10 kids. Does that make me manly?

The world is so skewed with the view of what's "manly" and what's not, that people don't take the time to think about what the hell they are doing or saying in the first place.

The only time I will kill a chicken is only if my survival depended on it. It doesn't make me less of a man if I decide NOT to kill the chicken. Does it make you less of a woman if you decide not to cut up and quarter the chicken? This argument can go both ways.

Ridiculous.
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by Kk4(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2011
Killed my first chicken when i was very little.i remember d chicken been bigger than my Hands n feet but i still manage to chop d thing head off, Told everybody in my streets n even my barber bought me Fanta, my three lil brothers(8,11,14).kills,peels n pieces Chickens in d house, Every African Man should b able to do dat.its passworded in our DNA,

MAN UP
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by igboboy1(m): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2011
K,k:

Killed my first chicken when i was very little.i remember d chicken been bigger than my Hands n feet but i still manage to chop d thing head off, Told everybody in my streets n even my barber bought me Fanta, my three lil brothers(8,11,14).kills,peels n pieces Chickens in d house, Every African Man should b able to do dat.its passworded in our DNA,

MAN UP

Ok clap for yourself u killed u first chicken as a pikin,

Am from the school that says "why kill a chicken yourself when u can pay someone to do that" you dig? I can make u my personal chicken killer and make u smile all the way to the bank all because of too much ego in excess cool
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by Kk4(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2011
If d check is FAT,'kini big deal', afterall,Mugu money na him sweet pass.
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by igboboy1(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2011
i am doing my best to alleviate poverty from the land, too much money to troway and plenty remain so for your mind na mugu money, for my mind i am training my boy grin
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by UNLEASHED(m): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2011
Chicken starring at you eyeball to eyeball lol
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by GoodMuyis(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
Well @Poster If can Kill Life Animal that means

*You are a Man Indeed (In the Olden Day Our Father do Hunting and Farming)
*It means you can Protect your Family
*It means you Can make Hard Decision
*It means My Secret Can be Handed to you
*It Means you will be able to Train your Children Well(Even with Lashes, if demanded)
*It Means all at least you will enjoy your life without fear of eating Blessed Animal Meat

If can't Kill animal (esp Snake) Please Start Real Practical now !

<==Modified==>
Although it might be difficult for you Just Hold the knife Pin the Chicken on the Ground with one mind just let the knife tear the Neck even if you can cut off the Head.

Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by Natasha2(f): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2011
lolz but it is a wah just imagine its just a ckiken naw even my mum can kill it let alone a man its just somehow grin I remember our neighbour who said he couldn't kill the chicken they bought for Christmas and worse still it was nynga girls that were with him and they expected him to kill it lolx sha good a thing my bro was at home, Its not as if killing chicken makes you a man but its something little and you are a guy you should be able to do it undecided like I said its just somehow undecided
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by juman(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2011
grin grin grin .grin grin grin

@Poster you need to be strong next time. grin grin grin
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by Mwankpy: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2011
I used to do that quite easily as a village boy. But now at fifty plus I can't even bring myself to eat a chicken I saw while it was alive! I think I am more of a man now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by tpia5: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2011
how do we civilize these people oh God!!!!!!!

seems impossible i swear.

the thing don tire me undecided

the days are evil.
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by Goldieluks: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
wetin tire you?
okay take paracetamol for your headache tongue
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
well if the occasion comes ,i will slaughter any living thing except a human. No offense.
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by lepasharon(f): 12:37am On Jul 02, 2011
angry
Re: Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough by Mynd44: 2:39am On Jul 02, 2011
If you live in Nigeria, as a guy you are expcted to be able to kill a chicken, a goat and even process the goat so it is sorta a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / Checkout The Seductive Curves On This Lady Breaking Down Instagram - Photos / Ladies Pls Choose Wisely Between Dis Pics Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.