Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Girls And Their Virginity Lies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Virginity Lies (4184 Views)

71% Of Guys On Nairaland Lost Their Virginity In Secondary School / How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by zexy2030(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2021
Rosement:
Let's put religion aside and deliberate on this issue with common sense. If a lady opens her legs for a guy she just met without knowing him properly, he will assume she is cheap and he might even think she has opened her legs to several guys.
When a responsible lady meets a guy, the butterfly in her stomach doesn't just start moving, she waits to study him first because she wants to know what he really wants. Not all guys approach a lady because they want to be committed to her, some just want to have fun with her.

A lot of ladies these days don't understand the essence of love that is why some ladies think they can use pregnancy to tie a guy down. They don't understand that baby cannot bound two people together in a relationship, if it is not love, it is not going to work. I know some marriages that are struggling today due to this. Most of these marriages are very toxic, it is either the husband is cheating on his wife or maltreating his wife.
A lady should not marry a man that doesn't love her or she doesn't love even if she is pregnancy if she really wants the best for herself and her offspring. There are single mothers out there that are happily married today, focus more on your happiness, not on the society.

Some women that are saying men are wicked today, don't even have a justified reason to say it, some of them were desperate, they saw the red flags and ignored it, yet they pin it generally on the guys, guys are this, guys are that but guys are our brothers, our uncles, our fathers, they are our relatives.

Is it also fair for a lady to force herself on a guy knowing very well that he doesn't love her?

If a lady does not want to start saying story story, he broke my heart, it is necessary for her to know the guy's intention before she gives him her heart and If she realise that the guy is only interested in having fun with her, she should not try her luck, she should leave the relationship except she is also interested in only having fun with him.
Guys also get emotional that is why some of them react the way they do when they impregnate a lady they don't love, they try to defend themselves because she is not in their future plans, they were just trying to satisfy their sexual urge. A lot of them believe the lady is trying to ruin their lives, even when it is not her fault because some guys don't believe that condoms and pregnancy pills are not 100% sure. That is why a lady has to be sure that a guy is in love with her before she start having sex with him because pregnancy can come unexpectedly.

A responsible lady who cannot wait till marriage, should wait till at least six months before she gives in to a guy's sexual demand. It is rare to see a guy that will wait this long just to get into a lady's pant, if he doesn't have feelings for her, he would have left the relationship. During this courtship a lady must not be rigid, she must put in her best to make the guy fall deeply in love with her and also look out for redflags.
There is a long distance between love and infatuation.

I just gave you worldly impressions without using Biblical principles and it is still pointing to that direction. I hope you are satisfied with it.
She refused sex, so let's try medical test.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Rosement(f): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2021
A wise lady will not be desperate to that extend of proving her virginity to a guy she wants to marry.
Let me make this personal.
I will only take a virginity test, if a guy doesn't trust me and I really want to prove myself but after the test I will broke up with him because I can never marry a guy that doesn't trust me. If a guy doesn't trust me why does he want to marry him. There is a possibility that he will start suspecting me after marriage.
I would rather marry a guy that is not interested in marrying a virgin than marry a guy that prioritize virginity. I don't want a guy that loves virgins in general, I want a guy that loves me, I want a guy that would have still loved me if I was not a virgin. Personality is the key in relationship not virginity, as long as I and my guy are compatible and our personalities are not clashing we are good to go.
I did not keep my virginity to please any man, I kept it to honour God. After putting enough effort into a relationship if I notice any red flag, I will break that relationship, I don't worship people, love is not by force. There are a lot of men all over the world, I won't force myself on any guy.
zexy2030:

She refused sex, so let's try medical test.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by luvmijeje(f): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Why should you ask whether they are Virgin in the first place? You deserve to be lie to.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by zexy2030(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Rosement:
A wise lady will not be desperate to that extend of proving her virginity to a guy she wants to marry.
I will only take a virginity test, if a guy doesn't trust me and I really want to prove myself but after the test I will broke up with him because I can never marry a guy that doesn't trust me. If a guy doesn't trust me why does he want to marry him. There is a possibility that he will start suspecting me after marriage.
I would rather marry a guy that is not interested in marrying a virgin than marry a guy that prioritize virginity. I don't want a guy that loves virgins in general, I want a guy that loves me, I want a guy that would have still loved me if I was not a virgin. Personality is the key in relationship not virginity, as long as I and my guy are compatible and our personality is not clashing we are good to go.
I did not keep my virginity to please any man, I kept it to honour God. After putting enough effort into a relationship if I notice any red flag, I will break that relationship, I don't worship people, love is not by force. There are a lot of men all over the world, I won't force myself on any guy.
Then you will be too stupid to date a guy not through your pastors. Going behind your religious leaders monitoring it's already a sin against God. I can't meet you one on one not through the church or through your pastor to talk to you that I'm interested and accept to date each other then you are thinking some other shady request wont follow?

Some of you so called virgins still kiss, romance, and et al. Yet think u r clean?

I'm sorry, you are as filthy as those having sex already.

The holy bible or scripture right said don't give an avenue for your body to be tempted.

He asked for a kiss, you gave. You chat dirty, you don't stop him. Now he asks for sex, you are saying No and it's a distance relationship.

I can never trust you, because u r confused immature and never prepared for marrimage.

So called virgins keep making this mistakes to many guys but end up not being married. The guy goes to marry a hoe. Because his virgin girl freind could kiss, romance, breast sucked but won't allow sex, even without blood test, you are already romancing.

Girl, you are the fool.

Never should you emotionally blackmail any guy because of your foolishneas.

If you don't want sex, let your pastor connect you with him and monitor your discussions. Simple.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by zexy2030(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Rosement:
I would rather marry a guy that is not interested in marrying a virgin than marry a guy that prioritize virginity. I don't want a guy that loves virgins in general, I want a guy that loves me, I want a guy that would have still loved me if I was not a virgin. Personality is the key in relationship not virginity, as long as I and my guy are compatible and our personality is not clashing we are good to go.
Let me tell u why hoes get married every weekend. They choose their sex mate wisely and give him the best sex she can enjoy. She doesnt care if he will dump her or not. All she knows is that she is having fun enjoying his wealth and dick. She worries less about he would be next after her. But unfortunately the guy starts catching feelings then she starts her manipulation, theeby getting married.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Rosement(f): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bro, why are you taking this so personal? Let me tell you something, all guys are not the same. There are responsible guys everywhere, I am dating one presently, the important thing is he understands me and I understand him. See bro, another man's food is another man's poison, I can only belong to one guy so I don't need to loved by every guy.
If your virgin girlfriends are allowing you to kiss them and chat dirty with them, it means they are only cultural or religious, they are not God-fearing. You see, in this world we are all different, everyone has their own different views, opinions, mentalities and beliefs, don't just assume everyone is the same.
I hope you learnt something today. Let me give you a take-home assignment, there is a word in the dictionary called assertiveness, you should read on it.
zexy2030:

Then you will be too stupid to date a guy not through your pastors. Going behind your religious leaders monitoring it's already a sin against God. I can't meet you one on one not through the church or through your pastor to talk to you that I'm interested and accept to date each other then you are thinking some other shady request wont follow?

Some of you so called virgins still kiss, romance, and et al. Yet think u r clean?

The holy bible or scripture right said don't give an avenue for your body to be tempted.

He asked for a kiss, you gave. You chat dirty, you don't stop him. Now he asks for sex, you are saying No and it's a distance relationship.

I can never trust you, because u r confused immature and never prepared for marrimage.

So called virgins keep making this mistakes to many guys but end up not being married. The guy goes to marry a hoe. Because his virgin girl freind could kiss, romance, breast sucked but won't allow sex, even without blood test, you are already romancing.

Girl, you are the fool.

If you don't want sex, let your pastor connect you with him and monitor your discussions. Simple.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Rosement(f): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Guy, you are very right but you are not on point, you forgot to add virgins also get married every weekend, when will you learn, do I have to teach you everything. Anyway, let's start the lecture.
There is no stereotype in marriage, anybody can get married, or have you been testing all the ladies that are getting married to know which ones are not virgins. I know it is not written on the forehead but well-informed people know that virgins get married every weekend. I will be expecting a thank you from you for this free lecture.
zexy2030:

Let me tell u why hoes get married every weekend. They choose their sex mate wisely and give him the best sex she can enjoy. She doesnt care if he will dump her or not. All she knows is that she is having fun enjoying his wealth and dick. She worries less about he would be next after her. But unfortunately the guy starts catching feelings then she starts her manipulation, theeby getting married.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by bepositive11: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Would you rather buy a faulty car than a healthy one simply because cars can develop fault after purchase?

I'm not saying that men should go for promiscuous women. I personally detest them

I'm saying that not all non virgins are promiscuous

At the end of the day, character is what matters most -- virgin or not
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
bepositive11:

I'm not saying that men should go for promiscuous women. I personally detest them

I'm saying that not all non virgins are promiscuous

At the end of the day, character is what matters most -- virgin or not
If her character is good she would have marry a virgin. She lacks discipline that's why she opened her legs to men who aren't her husband.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Rosement(f): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
You made a good point but some ladies did not have the privilege to keep their virginity, some would have kept their virginity if they grew up in a secured environment. Being a virgin is not all about personal effort, it is majorly by grace.
nijaomegacode:

If her character is good she would have marry a virgin. She lacks discipline that's why she opened her legs to men who aren't her husband.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
All this essay you wrote isn't grounded in today's reality. What you typed may look good on paper, but cannot be applied today. Just shows you are Rusty on the dating market. I have a friend older than me who thinks like you. She is 30years old and is yet to be in a relationship,so it's hard. Ask all these men that are seemingly on your side in this thread if they will stick around and wait for a lady for 6-8 months. Infact go through threads in romance land and you will have your answer.
Rosement:
Let's put religion aside and deliberate on this issue with common sense. If a lady opens her legs for a guy she just met without knowing him properly, he will assume she is cheap and he might even think she has opened her legs to several guys.
When a responsible lady meets a guy, the butterfly in her stomach doesn't just start moving, she waits to study him first because she wants to know what he really wants. Not all guys approach a lady because they want to be committed to her, some just want to have fun with her.

A lot of ladies these days don't understand the essence of love that is why some ladies think they can use pregnancy to tie a guy down. They don't understand that baby cannot bound two people together in a relationship, if it is not love, it is not going to work. I know some marriages that are struggling today due to this. Most of these marriages are very toxic, it is either the husband is cheating on his wife or maltreating his wife.
A lady should not marry a man that doesn't love her or she doesn't love even if she is pregnancy if she really wants the best for herself and her offspring. There are single mothers out there that are happily married today, focus more on your happiness, not on the society.

Some women that are saying men are wicked today, don't even have a justified reason to say it, some of them were desperate, they saw the red flags and ignored it, yet they pin it generally on the guys, guys are this, guys are that but guys are our brothers, our uncles, our fathers, they are our relatives.

Is it also fair for a lady to force herself on a guy knowing very well that he doesn't love her?

If a lady does not want to start saying story story, he broke my heart, it is necessary for her to know the guy's intention before she gives him her heart and If she realise that the guy is only interested in having fun with her, she should not try her luck, she should leave the relationship except she is also interested in only having fun with him.
Guys also get emotional that is why some of them react the way they do when they impregnate a lady they don't love, they try to defend themselves because she is not in their future plans, they were just trying to satisfy their sexual urge. A lot of them believe the lady is trying to ruin their lives, even when it is not her fault because some guys don't believe that condoms and pregnancy pills are not 100% sure. That is why a lady has to be sure that a guy is in love with her before she start having sex with him because pregnancy can come unexpectedly.

A responsible lady who cannot wait till marriage, should wait till at least six months before she gives in to a guy's sexual demand. It is rare to see a guy that will wait this long just to get into a lady's pant, if he doesn't have feelings for her, he would have left the relationship. During this courtship a lady must not be rigid, she must put in her best to make the guy fall deeply in love with her and also look out for redflags.
There is a long distance between love and infatuation.

I just gave you worldly impressions without using Biblical principles and it is still pointing to that direction. I hope you are satisfied with it.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
nijaomegacode:

This is a dumb opinion. Not everything is so black and white
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
zexy2030:

Girl, you are the fool.

Finally, someone sees it. It is one thing to cram for exam. It's another thing to understand what you study and apply it.

Rosemont is a naive pickmesha fishing for attention. She/he's pandering big time.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Rosement(f): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
How can you base your argument on nairaland, nairaland is not Nigeria, the guys on nairaland are not even up to 5% of the guys in Nigeria.

As an assertive person, I understand your point of view, there is no reason for us to argue because we did not grow up in the same environment and we are not living in the same environment, it is possible that in your area, guys cannot wait for up to six months for their ladies.

Thank you for the enlightenment, now I understand that guys in some areas like yours, sleep with their ladies on the first day like you said earlier.
Let me also enlighten you, in some areas in Nigeria like my area for instance, guys wait for their ladies and ladies don't just open their legs but they still end up marrying well and they even marry early. They don't wait still 30 years like your friend and some other friends you might have.

If you like your friend, advise her to change her location and also change her friends. So you see, we are both right. We have just learnt something from each other. I will be expecting your thank you.
DrFunmisticGlow:
All this essay you wrote isn't grounded in today's reality. What you typed may look good on paper, but cannot be applied today. Just shows you are Rusty on the dating market. I have a friend older than me who thinks like you. She is 30years old and is yet to be in a relationship,so it's hard. Ask all these men that are seemingly on your side in this thread if they will stick around and wait for a lady for 6-8 months. Infact go through threads in romance land and you will have your answer.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Rosement(f): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
What I have been writing might seem like a lecture note to you but it's not.
Nairaland is not a classroom, so I am not here to answer exam questions, I am here to enlighten people like you.
DrFunmisticGlow:
Finally, someone sees it. It is one thing to cram for exam. It's another thing to understand what you study and apply it.

Rosemont is a naive pickmesha fishing for attention. She/he's pandering big time.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by bepositive11: 3:40am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

You have your opinion, I have mine.

I'm pretty sure you've slept with many women yourself. Why didn't you insist that you both wait until marriage so that she remains a virgin till marriage?

Double standards, isn't it?

To me, if her character is good, she would have high standards and have slept with few men only in committed relationships
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2021
bepositive11:

You have your opinion, I have mine.

I'm pretty sure you've slept with many women yourself. Why didn't you insist that you both wait until marriage so that she remains a virgin till marriage?

Double standards, isn't it?

To me, if her character is good, she would have high standards and have slept with few men only in committed relationships
Simply put, marry a virgin!
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Rosement:
What I have been writing might seem like a lecture note to you but it's not.
Nairaland is not a classroom, so I am not here to answer exam questions, I am here to enlighten people like you.
Enlighten people like me?!

Lol!!
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Rosement:
How can you base your argument on nairaland, nairaland is not Nigeria, the guys on nairaland are not even up to 5% of the guys in Nigeria.

As an assertive person, I understand your point of view, there is no reason for us to argue because we did not grow up in the same environment and we are not living in the same environment, it is possible that in your area, guys cannot wait for up to six months for their ladies.

Thank you for the enlightenment, now I understand that guys in some areas like yours, sleep with their ladies on the first day like you earlier.
Let me also enlighten you, in some areas in Nigeria like my area for instance, guys wait for their ladies and ladies don't just open their legs but they still end up marrying well and they even marry early. They don't wait still 30 years like your friend and some other friends you might have.

If you like your friend, advise her to change her location and also change her friends. So you see, we are both right. We have just learnt something from each other. I will be expecting your thank you.
I wish to pop this bubble paradise you call your area but then, it's easier to watch the world burn.

Nairaland is a good sample population as any. Anonymity gives people the avenue to type what is truly in their minds.

I find your arrogance and self righteousness quite entertaining. You will probably flaunt your virginity on facebook when it is time, just like the other one.

I will let you in on a secret. Virginity can be bought. Nothing special.

What I truly find disgusting is your lack of empathy, but then I expect nothing more from you. If I were a guy and all virgins thought like you, I'd rather marry a non virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by stacyadams: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2021
1TripleC:
Why do most young girls you meet tell you they are virgins when you meet them newly only for you to discover later that the hole has been dug.The annoying part of this is that when you ask them what happened,they will tell you they were raped when they were small by their bla bla bla,that it was a horrible experience and that's why they didn't want to talk about it.About 5 girls I have been with had the same story to tell.

My sugar momma those days told me same story .....that was when I totally agreed with mosdii..
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Chikarata2020(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2021
Rosement:
You made a good point but some ladies did not have the privilege to keep their virginity, some would have kept their virginity if they grew up in a secured environment. Being a virgin is not all about personal effort, it is majorly by grace.
See the kind of self entitled value attached to the so called virginity, see any sensible man will choose to marry a non virgin that is well groomed and behaved than the so called virgin who is not well groomed on a family perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2021

I don't know why virginity is such a big deal in this Nairaland. People I roll with (both males & females) don't give two f.uc.ks about virginity and you definitely won't see any of 'em having useless discussions about it. It's like kids full here too much

Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by zexy2030(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:

True bro.
Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by Rosement(f): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
There was no time I emphasized on virginity. I have always made it clear in my words that non-virgins and virgins are equal.

I am not a Saint, I am not a good person, I might even be an unsympathetic person like you said, so who am I to judge anyone and who is anybody to judge me.
I am anonymous because i do not want my security to be at stake. There is no way I will go on facebook to reveal that I am a virgin.

You don't know me, you might even be better than me but that is not what matters. This is a forum, everybody should be able to put their achievements aside and share their opinions. It does not matter if I am broke or rich, we should all consider ourselves equal. There is no need to feel inferior or superior.

You need to work on yourself, you are insecure. Insecure people are always very defensive. You think lowly of yourself that is why you are attacking the truth. You want everything to be to your advantage but that is not how things work. The truth cannot become a lie to favour you.
There is no point arguing with you, I don't want to add to your problem.
DrFunmisticGlow:
I wish to pop this bubble paradise you call your area but then, it's easier to watch the world burn.

Nairaland is a good sample population as any. Anonymity gives people the avenue to type what is truly in their minds.

I find your arrogance and self righteousness quite entertaining. You will probably flaunt your virginity on facebook when it is time, just like the other one.

I will let you in on a secret. Virginity can be bought. Nothing special.

What I truly find disgusting is your lack of empathy, but then I expect nothing more from you. If I were a guy and all virgins thought like you, I'd rather marry a non virgin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? / If A Lady Woos You / I Stole My Best Friend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.