Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Crypto Trading For Beginners: I Have A Quick Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crypto Trading For Beginners: I Have A Quick Question (239 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / Quick Question / A Quick Question For The Ladies In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Trading For Beginners: I Have A Quick Question by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Good day y'all. So, I finally decided to start trading cryptocurrency (BTC, SOL, ADA, XRM, NAKA etc.). I once read that one should start with money one can afford to lose. Which is why I'm going to buy 20USDT first.

So, lately whenever I log in to my KUCOIN page, I notice some coins in red percentage e.g
SOL/USDT [/color]-10.25%
NAKA/USDT[color=#990000]
-7.33%
While some in green colour e.g
ADA/USDT[/color]22.22%[color=#006600]

My questions are:
1)For those coins in red percentage, does it mean their market value is dropping and they are experiencing BEAR-ness cry?

Hence, are they the best to buy so as to sell when the percentage turns to green

Additional Question: What advice would you give to a new Crypto Trading Beginner

Cc ILegendd
Cc Lalasticlala grin
Re: Crypto Trading For Beginners: I Have A Quick Question by Ynix(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2021
Mavinsoladele:
Good day y'all. So, I finally decided to start trading cryptocurrency (BTC, SOL, ADA, XRM, NAKA etc.). I once read that one should start with money one can afford to lose. Which is why I'm going to buy 20USDT first.

So, lately whenever I log in to my KUCOIN page, I notice some coins in red percentage e.g
SOL/USDT [/color]-10.25%
NAKA/USDT[color=#990000]
-7.33%

My questions are:
1)For those coins in red percentage, does it mean their market value is dropping and they are experiencing BEAR-ness cry?

Hence, are they the best to buy so as to sell when the percentage turns to green

Additional Question: What advice would you give to a new Crypto Trading Beginner

Cc ILegendd
Cc Lalasticlala grin
Are you actually doing spot, margin, cords or future trading or just hodl. If you are doing any of them even if the daily value drops and you know what you are doing, you will often be in the positive daily

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Trading For Beginners: I Have A Quick Question by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2021
Ynix:

Are you actually doing spot, margin, cords or future trading or just hodl. If you are doing any of them even if the daily value drops and you know what you are doing, you will often be in the positive daily
I'm trying to hodl actually.

Besides, what coin do you recommend I buy now??
Re: Crypto Trading For Beginners: I Have A Quick Question by Healthquest: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Mavinsoladele:

SOL/USDT [/color]-10.25%
NAKA/USDT[color=#990000]
-7.33%

My questions are:

Cc ILegendd
Cc Lalasticlala grin
come and learn the rudiment

Re: Crypto Trading For Beginners: I Have A Quick Question by Ynix(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2021
Mavinsoladele:
I'm trying to hodl actually.

Besides, what coin do you recommend I buy now??
Buy Shiba Inu, buy Polkadot, Ethereum and Stake Cake

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Finalist For The Standtogether Artwork Competition / Time Is Running Out! Are You Ready? / Quick One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.