Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos (11824 Views)

DJ Switch On EndSARS Anniversary: My Life Changed On This Day For Worse / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary / Biafra Anniversary: Police Arrest 10 MASSOB, BIM Members In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Jameq: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2021
treesun:
But Mr. Jide Sanwoolu said on Nigeria info 99.3 fm said they have be released. How do we go from here.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Angrygoat: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Chuku Chika from tha South east said,and I quote. I came to cause problem / violence. How daft of he. He was armed to the teeth,but such a poor dullard couldn't afford sophisticated assault rifles and weapons them other than fake charms. At times stop and search good o. Bastad ipob . He should be jailed with hard labour for 20 years. He is a threat to lives and property.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Aufbauh(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

This narrative is dead on arrival

This is Nathaniel Solomon from Adamawa State. His brother, Abouta Solomon and three others were killed at the Lekki tollgate by the Nigerian Army.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlqMsACJK5M

Nathaniel Solomon also attended the Lagos Panel https://nporeports.com/index.php/endsars-lagos-judicial-panel-releases-schedule-6501

Fake news as usual.
Follow up on the case very well and you'll see how disjointed is the story.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Theunbothered: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
ejimatic:
A woman reported on Nairaland this week that her son died during the Leki massacare.Have you heard from her? Did you read it too? What I dont understand is the silence of the victims

The victims are not silent.

These BMC hooligans want to gaslight everyone and deny a massacre ever happened so Buhari and APC don't look bad come 2023.

Theunbothered:

This narrative is dead on arrival

This is Nathaniel Solomon from Adamawa State. His brother, Abouta Solomon and three others were killed at the Lekki tollgate by the Nigerian Army.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlqMsACJK5M

Nathaniel Solomon also attended the Lagos Panel https://nporeports.com/index.php/endsars-lagos-judicial-panel-releases-schedule-6501

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Naija eni ori yo odile
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Hope the thugs that beat up Sowore have been prepared for court too?
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Theunbothered: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Fake news as usual.
Follow up on the case very well and you'll see how disjointed is the story.

Please which part is disjointed?

It can't be as disjointed as your English.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Switpal(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Cheapgadget:
Nigeria is not worth dying for, any youth still living in Nigeria is just wasting his or her time in life
Meaning?
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by ejimatic: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

These BMC hooligans want to gaslight everyone and deny a massacre ever happened so Buhari and APC don't look bad come 2023. Leki Massacre has been politicised. I expect the human right activists to champion the cause of the victims against all odds.

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by ejimatic: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

These BMC hooligans want to gaslight everyone and deny a massacre ever happened so Buhari and APC don't look bad come 2023.

Leki Massacre has been politicised. I expect the human right activists to champion the cause of the victims against all odds.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Kingsean(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2021
treesun:

https://punchng.com/endsars-anniversary-police-arraign-34-suspects-in-lagos/

this endsars na wash abeg. now that sars is gone, we can see the result. I wish this kind of energy can also be channeled towards voting the right leader for Nigeria. when the election period comes, you'll see the same youths carrying ballot boxes for old men. nonsense
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by SilvanusII(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2021
treesun:
But Mr. Jide Sanwoolu said on Nigeria info 99.3 fm said they have be released. How do we go from here.

That you even dare to believe Jide is requirement enough for a beating. You fok up
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by treesun: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2021
SilvanusII:

That you even dare to believe Jide is requirement enough for a beating. You fok up

The man is showing he is a pathetic Liar! You hardly can hold him to his words. Lekki massacre comes to mind, within 2 hours, he has said different things to CNN, Channels and co.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by OmoEpe(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
ENDING THE SPECTACLE OF LEKKI MASSACRE.

I am a parent to 4 children and I love them to death, that the mere thought of anything bad happening to them will almost kill me. So I understand the love of children. Nothing in this life will hold me back from coming forward if my son or daughter was killed. Is it the fear of death? I am ready to die for my children.

Yesterday, I called my daughter and when I couldn’t reach her, which is unlike her, all hell was let loose in my head. My imagination ran wide. Could something had happened to her? What could have happened? I started calling her friends and peppering them with questions: when last did you speak to her or heard from her? I was a wreck emotionally until she called me to say” Daddy I turned-off my phone to have some rest, I’m sorry”. That is me, and i not alone in feeling this way. Almost every parent will feel and act the same way.

I just can’t imagine that we have parents out there whose children were killed in Lekki by soldiers and they won’t come forward because of fear? Fear of what? Death? Common! If your child was killed in Lekki and you are not coming forward, you are doing your child and country the greatest disservice and dishonor. Go to the Panel set-up by the government with your claim. Come forward to us, we will help you. Your child does not deserve to die incognito. Please come forward now. I’m begging you with everything.

For those of you who don’t have children and have not experienced the love between children and parents, you may not know the gravity of the issue. You are just using your celebrity status to traffic suspicion. I plead with you to help the rest of us by coming forward with the evidence of the massacre that happened in Lekki. Evidence of one or two killings will be enough. Do you think that some people asking for evidence are soulless people, they are human beings with feelings like you. This isssue is beyond politics. It is about our collective humanity.

You are calling for justice for those killed by calling on the government to arrest and prosecute the soldiers who “ killed” the people, but you are not forthcoming with any evidence. You have no names, bodies, and families of the dead. All you have is a claim of suspicion. Suspicion no matter how strong and pervasive is no evidence. No court of law will convict a person for murder without evidence that will prove the crime beyond reasonable doubt.

On the night of the allege massacre, Channels TV, Olu Philips, was on ground at Lekki reporting live. Can you guys approach Channels TV and obtain their video and prove to us that there was a massacre? It is not enough to cite google as evidence. I’m appealing to Falz, Mr Macaroni, Don Jazzy, PSquare, and all the leaders of the protest, to put up evidence backing their claim of a massacre or shut it down. They owe us a duty to disclose and substantiate. The country will forever be grateful to you guys if can come forward with the evidence. We are waiting.

To the families of policemen killed during the protest, are prayers are with you.

Kurtis Adigba.

If you are waiting for someone to come forward be prepared to wait for eternity.

The massacre was AUDIO, PHANTOM AND CONJURED. lekki massacre is the only bodyless massacre ever recorded in the history of creation.

The falsehood is perpetuated by the following groups. The ferocity of it's propagation is what is still giving it life. Otherwise it is as substanceless as a mirage

1) PDP apologist who sees it as a way of futher denting the image of the ruling party

2) Opportunist that needed to reinforce the narrative in order to either Cash out financially, get residential permit for foreign countries or have audience in places they can only dream of

3) citizens that have lost out in powerplay by the occupation of the current public office holders

4) IPOB under Cownu that urged his members to be as anonymous as possible but ensure the burning of Lagos to the ground. This is on tape so it isn't phantom like the massacre or is it mascara? They got their wish sadly but only partly due to the quick response of patriotic citizens who rose against the carnage after the leakage of the tape on the internet.

5) The large majority who due to the fallen educational standard and infiltration of social media which has almost obliterated the habit of reading, hence have robbed them of logical and critical reasoning skills. Those ones only source of knowledge is the open market of social media. Because of their lack of study and reading culture, they have adopted life heroes out of mentally and morally deformed stars who are as empty as they are, whose life ambition is receiving validation from their equally dumb followers
Those ones only watch for where public opinion seem predominant and flow in that direction, any wonder these emptyheaded stars queue up for Photoshop at every lekki mention?

Nothing reveals the depth of the apparent lack of logical reasoning in our youths and unfortunately tomorrow's leaders like how cheaply the fell for the tales by moonlight of the lekki event.

I was a complainant at the lekki panel in respect of 2 of my staff's killed years ago by the police. I can't but commend the professionalism of the panel members with the exception of the imp that was a misfit abinitio, even though I went as a victim

If with such a panel no family has appeared to table the case of it's member killed at the tailgate the only a COMPLETE FOOL will still believe that it happened.

SELAH

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

I am a parent to 4 children and I love them to death, that the mere thought of anything bad happening to them will almost kill me. So I understand the love of children. Nothing in this life will hold me back from coming forward if my son or daughter was killed. Is it the fear of death? I am ready to die for my children.

Yesterday, I called my daughter and when I couldn’t reach her, which is unlike her, all hell was let loose in my head. My imagination ran wide. Could something had happened to her? What could have happened? I started calling her friends and peppering them with questions: when last did you speak to her or heard from her? I was a wreck emotionally until she called me to say” Daddy I turned-off my phone to have some rest, I’m sorry”. That is me, and i not alone in feeling this way. Almost every parent will feel and act the same way.

I just can’t imagine that we have parents out there whose children were killed in Lekki by soldiers and they won’t come forward because of fear? Fear of what? Death? Common! If your child was killed in Lekki and you are not coming forward, you are doing your child and country the greatest disservice and dishonor. Go to the Panel set-up by the government with your claim. Come forward to us, we will help you. Your child does not deserve to die incognito. Please come forward now. I’m begging you with everything.

For those of you who don’t have children and have not experienced the love between children and parents, you may not know the gravity of the issue. You are just using your celebrity status to traffic suspicion. I plead with you to help the rest of us by coming forward with the evidence of the massacre that happened in Lekki. Evidence of one or two killings will be enough. Do you think that some people asking for evidence are soulless people, they are human beings with feelings like you. This isssue is beyond politics. It is about our collective humanity.

You are calling for justice for those killed by calling on the government to arrest and prosecute the soldiers who “ killed” the people, but you are not forthcoming with any evidence. You have no names, bodies, and families of the dead. All you have is a claim of suspicion. Suspicion no matter how strong and pervasive is no evidence. No court of law will convict a person for murder without evidence that will prove the crime beyond reasonable doubt.

On the night of the allege massacre, Channels TV, Olu Philips, was on ground at Lekki reporting live. Can you guys approach Channels TV and obtain their video and prove to us that there was a massacre? It is not enough to cite google as evidence. I’m appealing to Falz, Mr Macaroni, Don Jazzy, PSquare, and all the leaders of the protest, to put up evidence backing their claim of a massacre or shut it down. They owe us a duty to disclose and substantiate. The country will forever be grateful to you guys if can come forward with the evidence. We are waiting.

To the families of policemen killed during the protest, are prayers are with you.

Kurtis Adigba.

you can fool some people some of the time but you can not fool all the people all the time

go collect your money from your pay for lie master

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Freedom34: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Bitterness and hatred will never allow many see road.
"Lekki massacre", yet the families of d 'massacred' are faceless and nowhere to be found but its human rights activists dt will 'champion their cause'.
cool

[s]
ejimatic:
Leki Massacre has been politicised. I expect the human right activists to champion the cause of the victims against all odds.
[/s]
Receive!
Receive!!
Receiveeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Solatium(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2021
treesun:
But Mr. Jide Sanwoolu said on Nigeria info 99.3 fm that they have be released. How do we go from here.

How would you release an armed person caught in the act?
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by zinodizt: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Oga rest abeg all the live videos of killings that happened in other parts of Lagos who has been held accountable
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2021
Protest hijackers. They should jail them.
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by dexcira(f): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2021
But sanwo olu said everyone has been released except one person.

Linus everywhere
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Adunbi3: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2021
So two cutlasses and one harmer was collected from 34 hoodlums, were they sharing it or what, i don't understand. Nigeria police should fear God.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by KingDamzzy(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

Kurtis Adigba.

Very well spoken.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2021
treesun:

I heard Sanwoolu on Nigeria info that 33 of them been released, except the one caught with charms to ascertain his intention.

And that's the only guy with machete and charms....

Peaceful protesters are now hoodlums that man from Canada is also hoodlum too ok we are watching....
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2021
CP you downfall is near
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Tetrahedron: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Solatium:

How would you release an armed person caught in the act?
But your DSS can send armed thugs to infiltrate the protest abi?
But mc oluomo can be tinubu’s head of security abi?
Fcukoff
Re: EndSARS Anniversary: Police Arraign 34 Suspects In Lagos by Solatium(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Tetrahedron:

But your DSS can send armed thugs to infiltrate the protest abi?
But mc oluomo can be tinubu’s head of security abi?
Fcukoff

Do you have evidence that the DSS sent people to infiltrate you?

as at the last check Oluomo is just the head of NURTW .

I can clearly understand your frustrations, you were prevented from looting people's property this time around.
pẹlẹ grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Government Should Do About The Nigerian Police Force (npf) / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny / APC Presidential Campaign Train Visits Emir Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.