Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) (52550 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by festacman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

You are so judgemental. See how you don pieces MJ based on mere assumptions without getting the facts. Thank God you are not a judge. If you are, sorry to whoever you seat on their case to judge

I tried to analyse and not judge. Judges deal with written laws, witnesses, evidence, etc.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
festacman:

I tried to analyse and not judge. Judges deal with written laws, witnesses, evidence, etc.

If that's what you call analysis then it's poor analysis. Get facts before analysing ru.bbi.sh.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by NaBanga: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Initially I took Mercy's side, but I don't believe her any longer. Mercy and her husband have already bullied TheNancyChidera. The woman is on Instagram shaking and apologizing. She is receiving death threats. I now believe this woman and also believe Mercy's child is a brat. sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by festacman(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

If that's what you call analysis then it's poor analysis. Get facts before analysing ru.bbi.sh.

If call my analysis poor without offering counter analysis then, I am afraid, you are a fat head.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by millionboi(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Was it even necessary for her to put all this up on social media

Nawa oh
notice me kind of a thing

She won trend
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Ladylawyer(f): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
babapressy:
If you don't want them to flog your child, simply build your own school and be your children's teacher. During our days they flog us wellaa, even if you report to your father you make the matter worse, yet we grew up responsibly and sound academically.
Sometimes these teachers end up damaging the students emotionally. A teacher in my primary school days treated me so badly. She lied to my classmates that my parents were police men and they threatened her simply because she beat my brother but that is a blatant lie.
When my brother was in this teachers class she beat him on the head and injured my parents merely went there to find out why she did that and in a very calm manner. This woman could not give an answer for what she did to my elder brother. What parent wouldnt flare up but my parents never threatened her with the police. I feared school while i was in primary 5.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
StagethemTVee:
I talk am say that teacher is a bitter and toxic soul. Only God can help her.
Slow down anything is possible.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by RosyIsBlessed: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
festacman:

If call my analysis poor without offering counter analysis then, I am afraid, you are a fat head.

Probably your family name. U lack sense. U must be one of those bitter private school teachers who is frustrated because of your poor salary. Continue venting your frustrations on little children till you meet a parent that will change it for you.

Be analysing rubb.ish to justify your frustrations on a child.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by festacman(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Probably your family name. U lack sense. U must be one of those bitter private school teachers who is frustrated because of your poor salary. Continue venting your frustrations on little children till you meet a parent that will change it for you.

Be analysing rubb.ish to justify your frustrations on a child.

Balderdash from a fat head.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by ugotaya: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Actress Mercy Johnson Daughter's Teacher Apologized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iehQo_AYNgI
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by shegz24(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
If she is indeed saying the truth, all she has tl do is change the school of her child.

What does she aim to achieve by posting it on social media?

These yeyebrities sef. That you are famous on screen doesnt mean everyone should know all that happens in your family.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by zedegit: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
EmmyBlogs:

seee more: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/10/22/mercy-johnson-goes-live-in-her-daughters-school-over-teachers-bully-video/

Drama queen. Why go live when her case is being attended to?

She's acting immature.

She should have given them the opportunity to sort things out before doing that.

I see that 'teacher' being sacked or humiliated. I see other teachers avoiding her daughter and I see her daughter growing wild in future. This I have seen
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by zedegit: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
TripleOh7:
I saw the video. She sounded like she was the one bullying those teachers for real.

They seem to look on helplessly and scared shitless.

I can't put it beyond her. Thats the Tom boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by zedegit: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Madam gave OGA her ATM to support his business in the morning, side chick carry the ATM card go shopping for MADAM boutique, MADAM dey sell dey receive debit and credit alert.

Madam call Police DPO to come arrest side chick, Side Chick na DPO wife.

Abeg help us settle this matter, nairaland people

Your mumu never do.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
zedegit:

Your mumu never do.

Me and ur papa, who mumu pass?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Blessing185(f): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
TripleOh7:

She must have offended you personally for you to dislike her this much.
AH I know her personally before and after d fame,u expect her to accept d child sh did 6months birthday for to be arrogant like herself,her true replica..common man..these nonsebrities are not saints or fault proofs like u think mercy own na excess..
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

You are so judgemental. See how you don pieces MJ based on mere assumptions without getting the facts. Thank God you are not a judge. If you are, sorry to whoever you seat on their case to judge

Look at your own post below:

RosyIsBlessed:
And so what if she attacks a bully of her child, whether a teacher or whoever? U can't do that to my child and go free unless I didn't know it happened. No point explaining anything, you owe no one any explanation, as far as you protecting your child from bullies.

After being judgmental, you come around to accuse someone else of being judgmental based on mere assumptions.

How did Mercy know that the teacher hates her?

What type of bullying happened?

She has not said much, and yet you have jumped to support her, and cast the teacher in bad light.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Melaninprincess(f): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Watched the video and thankfully I had my Oraimo freepods 3 plugged in.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by oluwafeolami(m): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Why on Earth will someone CONFIDENTLY and CONCIOUSLY Lie Blatantly against a fellow Human?

The Heart of Man is really Wicked Evil and Devilish!

The World Inhabitants need JESUS CHRIST.

Must u attach everything to religion? With d way u are shouting this heaven, if dem no build mansion give you for heaven that mean say u lose
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by RosyIsBlessed: 3:06am On Oct 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Look at your own post below:

After being judgmental, you come around to accuse someone else of being judgmental based on mere assumptions.

How did Mercy know that the teacher hates her?

What type of bullying happened?

She has not said much, and yet you have jumped to support her, and cast the teacher in bad light.

It's obvious you also type without facts like the person I quoted. It will do you good to look for the latest update where the teacher apologised, and confessed that she was just hateful of mj, as it's obvious you are way behind.

Besides, as a parent, she has every right to beat, arrest or deal with any teacher that bullies her child without any apology. So the teacher is worthy to be well disciplined not just judged. Maybe you will have to refer to Google, on the negative effects that bullying has on a child, probably, only then, you will understand the Fury of a parent whose child is bullied. Bullying from school, whether from a classmate or teacher, has made many children commit suicide. It's not to be taken for granted at all, unless you are from a broken/damaged home that sees it as norm.

Lastly, if you are such bitter teacher who feels entitled to mistreat or bully another person's child, as you are obviously supporting your own, continue, till you meet a parent like me. You'll taste a dose of your medicine. You'll be taught a lesson you will never forget.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Countersam(m): 3:28am On Oct 23, 2021
EmmyBlogs:

seee more: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/10/22/mercy-johnson-goes-live-in-her-daughters-school-over-teachers-bully-video/
Mercy Johnson should not patronise us. She feels like a god in Lekki/Island.... Ask her why she pulled her kid out from Greensprings that's even more organised than Chrisland. She is arrogant and pompous and failed to give her children good home training.. how can a small girl refuse to apologise when told to do so by her teacher?
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Buffalo2(m): 5:32am On Oct 23, 2021
Only private school teachers can understand. I am pretty sure that the case is not as presented by the media. Most yeyebrity children in Nigeria are spoilt brats. May God reward all hard working teachers on earth and thereafter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by SavageResponse(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2021
BTCog:
Such news should only be heard in public schools. In my personal experience, my wife warned the private school where three of my children attend severally to no avail and then she asked for my permission to pull out the children from there. As soon as I gave my consent, she pulled the children out to another school. Surprisingly, few other parents followed and the school started going down and finally shutdown after about a term.

The school proprietors are business men and the parents are your customers. So, please treat them well. Otherwise, as soon as one parent reacts, others will follow.

Since when did it become a crime for a teacher to discipline a naughty child in school?!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by SavageResponse(m): 6:06am On Oct 23, 2021
olatade:
Mercy is reporting it online so that when she starts her madness, nobody will come out and say celeb mercy "ti ya weyrey"

Is she the only one who has madness?

She go soon jam person wey pass am!
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Adakintroy: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2021
My sister is a teacher she tell me tales of how scarily uncultured this children are. We from a well defined christains familiy so you know we not about to tolerate many nonsense. It's just inbeded that way. Some children won't copy notes won't do assignment, sneak phones to schools, if you decipling them their parents shows up the next day. Many teachers don't want to do nothing. Because the proprietors will make them look stupid or take the fall so they can stay on the good side of the parents. It's business somehow so you know it's competitive in the private sector. Whatever they need to do or say to keep client they will do it. Everyone need to take time to drill their children. And culture them right before we present them to the outside world. Because in the end no one is fooling no one. The Scholl's are business mostly. Boone is paying attention to your child as you think..it's all mostly act.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Blessing185:
AH I know her personally before and after d fame,u expect her to accept d child sh did 6months birthday for to be arrogant like herself,her true replica..common man..these nonsebrities are not saints or fault proofs like u think mercy own na excess..

Interesting POV.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

It's obvious you also type without facts like the person I quoted. It will do you good to look for the latest update where the teacher apologised, and confessed that she was just hateful of mj, as it's obvious you are way behind.

What if the apology and confession were made under duress?

You are obviously very naive.

Didn't you watch the LIVE video Mercy Johnson made, where the staff members captured looked rather uncomfortable, and even fidgety?

Who knows what threats this poor teacher has received, both from MJ, her unruly fans, school board, and even the police?

Mercy Johnson is well placed in society than the teacher, and in Nigeria, the rich can use the law to trample on the poor. Some of my bosses have numbers of IG and police commissioners on their phones. Mess with them, and see fire. Just one call, and police will fill the premises.

The video that this teacher made was OBVIOUSLY made under duress, considering that Mercy Johnson seems to enjoy making videos.

Besides, as a parent, she has every right to beat, arrest or deal with any teacher that bullies her child without any apology.

She doesn't have the right to beat, arrest or deal with anyone. She can make reports, but not take the law into her hands.

However, this is Nigeria, a lawless country where the rich can harrass the poor using even soldiers and policemen.
In a sane country, she would not even dare make a video capturing the faces of staff members against their will because she would spend all her money on lawsuits.

So the teacher is worthy to be well disciplined not just judged.

That is supposing there is enough evidence of bullying, not a mere confession video which could have been made under duress.

Maybe you will have to refer to Google, on the negative effects that bullying has on a child, probably, only then, you will understand the Fury of a parent whose child is bullied. Bullying from school, whether from a classmate or teacher, has made many children commit suicide. It's not to be taken for granted at all, unless you are from a broken/damaged home that sees it as norm.

I know too well the devastating effects of bullying.

However, the fact remains that no one is certain that Purity was bullied. Perhaps, it was even Purity doing the bullying.

Lastly, if you are such bitter teacher who feels entitled to mistreat or bully another person's child, as you are obviously supporting your own, continue, till you meet a parent like me. You'll taste a dose of your medicine. You'll be taught a lesson you will never forget.

I have taught before, and I am too well aware of parents who suffer from oral diarrhea. Running your mouths like tap.

You bring poorly trained children to dump in schools for teachers to train because you do not have the mental and physical capacities to manage them, and yet you still get angry when your spoilt brats are sufficiently disciplined.

You have not met a teacher like me. When I taught, parents were scared of me.

I know the law, and my rights. No parent would ever dare to try this bullshit with me. I don't even like live videos. So if you bring that bullshit close to me (obviously against my will), that is when I will start preparing a lawsuit against you.

Not every teacher is HUNGRY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by RosyIsBlessed: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

[s]What if the apology and confession were made under duress?

You are obviously very naive.

Didn't you watch the LIVE video Mercy Johnson made, where the staff members captured looked rather uncomfortable, and even fidgety?

Who knows what threats this poor teacher has received, both from MJ, her unruly fans, school board, and even the police?

Mercy Johnson is well placed in society than the teacher, and in Nigeria, the rich can use the law to trample on the poor. Some of my bosses have numbers of IG and police commissioners on their phones. Mess with them, and see fire. Just one call, and police will fill the premises.

The video that this teacher made was OBVIOUSLY made under duress, considering that Mercy Johnson seems to enjoy making videos.

She doesn't have the right to beat, arrest or deal with anyone. She can make reports, but not take the law into her hands.

However, this is Nigeria, a lawless country where the rich can harrass the poor using even soldiers and policemen.
In a sane country, she would not even dare make a video capturing the faces of staff members against their will because she would spend all her money on lawsuits.

That is supposing there is enough evidence of bullying, not a mere confession video which could have been made under duress.

I know too well the devastating effects of bullying.

However, the fact remains that no one is certain that Purity was bullied. Perhaps, it was even Purity doing the bullying.

I have taught before, and I am too well aware of parents who suffer from oral diarrhea. Running your mouths like tap.

You bring poorly trained children to dump in schools for teachers to train because you do not have the mental and physical capacities to manage them, and yet you still get angry when your spoilt brats are sufficiently disciplined.

You have not met a teacher like me. When I taught, parents were scared of me.

I know the law, and my rights. No parent would ever dare to treat this bullshit with me. I don't even live videos. So if you bring that bullshit close to me (obviously against my will), that is when I will start preparing a lawsuit against you.

Not every teacher is HUNGRY.[/s].

Balderdash!!!

No single child caused your frustrations and hunger. Vent your frustrations on whoever pays you peanuts and not innocent children, or better still resign. Not only will you be sacked from the peanut job, you'll be appropriately dealt with, if you continue to vent your frustrations on little children.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Stanbaba30: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Cnach:

Are u in Lagos? Should I tell u the school u may register ur child and she may get floged and u won't do pim? Oga if u do pim for that school if u like be DPO na office go call u direct. Before the owner of the school, an Ibo man will even talk to u he will come out first to know the auto wey u dey roll.
Ngwãnû, carry ur pikin go there make them finish am , as you no go talk pim. Even barrack sef get limit to flogging person pikin. Discipline is essential, BUT not that useless flogging Dem dey do these days. I reiterate it, if you beat my pikin I go finish you. Period
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Abelino(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Ill mannered celebrity sorry ‘‘yeyebrity’’

Some other parents whose kids attend the school have countered your claim of bullying rather the gist is that she is raising a brat.

Gossip mill claims that the girl has been evicted from different schools as a result of the uncultured attitude mother and daughter.

You no just get sense.... Spilling trash
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Balderdash!!!

No single child caused your frustrations and hunger. Vent your frustrations on whoever pays you peanuts and not innocent children, or better still resign. Not only will you be sacked from the peanut job, you'll be appropriately dealt with, if you continue to vent your frustrations on little children.

I taught in schools known for civic responsibility and discipline, even more than academics.

If you had brought any of your children to any of those schools, I would have disciplined them. And if you dared to bleat, I would have disciplined you too.

Parents used to beg me to take it easy on their children.

A couple once brought their spoilt child to school. At twelve, he was still bedwetting. Before midterm, he had stopped bedwetting.

Now, I longer teach.

Was I scared of dismissal? Never! Even the principal was scared of me.

Discipline does not kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video / Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / My Wife Is Far More Beautiful Than Genevieve Nnaji - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.