Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) (52555 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Stanbaba30:
Ngwãnû, carry ur pikin go there make them finish am , as you no go talk pim. Even barrack sef get limit to flogging person pikin. Discipline is essential, BUT not that useless flogging Dem dey do these days. I reiterate it, if you beat my pikin I go finish you. Period

Take your child to Command Secondary School Ibadan, and let us see which teacher you can finish there.

Better keep your child in bread and butter schools, not in the type of schools in which I taught.

Nonsense!!! Teachers are so disrespected.
Re: Mercy Johnson Goes Live In Her Daughter's School Over Teacher's Bully (video) by Digmygold: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
festacman:
First, no private school would want to lose a student because doing so is losing money. Schools always protect pupils and wouldn't hesitate to fire a bully teacher. But if Mercy Johnson in her glory had gone to see Head Teacher and the "bully" teacher wasn't disciplined immediately, then it could be that Mercy's daughter has poor attitude.

Second, the alleged seed of hatred for Mercy may LIKELY to have been sown by Mercy's superiority complex display in the past. Mercy is not likely to be a favourite figure among the staff but this particular "bully" teacher is a hot-headed radical who decided to stand up to Mercy.

Third, personally I won't allow my child to stay in a school where I am loathed. It is dangerous for the child. There are many good schools though a child or a parent with poor attitude will always have problems even in the best school.

Mercy Johnson still needs to go live in her daughter's former schools to confirm whether or not she was sent out of there for being a brat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video / My Wife Is Far More Beautiful Than Genevieve Nnaji - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.